Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Melli aka Frukwan

This is a discussion on Melli aka Frukwan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats it? lol its called cheating/hacking....
Page: 3

Boyce

Thats it? lol its called cheating/hacking.

jezuss

hes a fuckign koxper end disucsion send this ss to any good gms

IllusionS

I just found it funny that he actually posted the SS of himself having CZ combo loaded with wallhack enabled.

DigestiveMouth

This makes me giggle inside. Cheater and his boyfriends trying to defend him : D What a bunch of sad mofos.

douma

This makes me giggle inside. Cheater and his boyfriends trying to defend him : D What a bunch of sad mofos.[/b]
    hmm ur calling me a hacker there? if u are u obviously dont go to lw's

Jay

Saying you didnt know it was a hack and were only using it to bypass launcher is really foolish.

jezuss

Saying you didnt know it was a hack and were only using it to bypass launcher is really foolish.[/b]
    +1234 stupid koxper hope you get banned

DigestiveMouth

hmm ur calling me a hacker there? if u are u obviously dont go to lw's[/b]
    Sorry man, I can not decrypt your message. If you are indeed his boyfriend, good for you. Hope you call him CZCOMBO and he calls you HeavenFire. KTYBB

You need a .ksc in order to get some1 banned... :P

Its amusing to see every1 crying when some1 known uses hacks to do what...? Log into the game? Or for whatever reason he is using them, it aint like hes koxping, duping or exp bugging.

By now... I doubt that a single "hardcore" KO player can call himself 100% legit. Ppl babashop, koxp, dupe, exp bug... And some things are worse then others. So if you really like to flame so much, flame the dupers cause they ruin the entire damn community, and the exp buggers who have a fucking gigantic advantage on leveling compared to normal players.[/b]
    Read what I said. You don't NEED that to log into the game, it's total bullshit.
    And with CZCOMBO being on, I bet he is doing something like that.

Dark_Avenger

Meh, i was using czcombo to log on cause i didnt know about anything else :P

Banned

Sorry man, I can not decrypt your message. If you are indeed his boyfriend, good for you. Hope you call him CZCOMBO and he calls you HeavenFire. KTYBB[/b]
    wtf r u talking about? lfrukwanl is the hacker not douma. frukwan just tried to post that douma wallhacks because of the bug in LW where u when u stand on top of the wall in the back, u look like ur in the wall.

jezuss

hes trying to get the presure away of his shoulders thats all

kibal

rofl wasnt this mague selling good items at ronark saying ,all r legıt sinfuls r legıt? .Nice c how he pwned himself ,try defend again his clan ill laught so bad .

jezuss

he got the items of a stupid hacker iron neck for only 100$ and more of that shit hes just a noob baba shoppingkoxper

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

proof ok ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast