Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Melli aka Frukwan

This is a discussion on Melli aka Frukwan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i suck? how long you played KO and you still suck so bad, atleast i havent spent any $ on ...
Page: 5

graydeath

i suck? how long you played KO and you still suck so bad, atleast i havent spent any $ on this game .

It's actually sad to see, someone who spent so much time and money on this game and has nothing to show for it.

33c4l

lol abels best come back for beinga fuking nerd is u suk lol?, gray is best rouge in this fuking game now go fuk ur self M8, melli aint no fuking hacker he might of used this once for whateva reason, but y not flame all those turks cheating ? is it coz ur a fuking jelous retard?

DontLikeAFreak

bump

33c4l

bump my ass hole stop bumping this shit fagot no one cares ur the fuking looser here

DontLikeAFreak

get lost chiken head

betandlost

these 2 ? i havnt used any kosp or what ever, or scammed anyone, before you call me scammer or hacker or kosper, post some proof please[/b]
    lol!! another fcking noob cheater from edana, are u friend of boomberprism koxper friends??

NOOOB! i hope u will get ban

betandlost

lol abels best come back for beinga fuking nerd is u suk lol?, gray is best rouge in this fuking game now go fuk ur self M8, melli aint no fuking hacker he might of used this once for whateva reason, but y not flame all those turks cheating ? is it coz ur a fuking jelous retard?[/b]
    HERE THERE ARE SOME NOOBS FLAMING= MUTE 5 DAYS!!

proof ok ?[/b]
    PROOF?? dont u think that the pic is not a proof?? LMAO RETARD is your own pic!!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

bro, read the topic pls

this is not me ingame and that has been proven so culd u stop flaming me
    and did i see you say noob from edena ? ill kick ur ass any day + never used any dam koxp

and abel i will not post the ss of u koxping, it will be sent to k2 as soon as i get home
    ill let k2 see it and see if u get ban >.<

+ abel dont call me scammer, u had the chance to get your part of the deal but u declined it

PS: go koxp urself another lupus pendant fuk face

o and Abel i dont give a shit what u say
    no need to listen to ur imaturity words

/end

DontLikeAFreak

then dont write on this topic ps: i found a video of you and melli togetter in a romantic moment i guess :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A83EobxymAg...ted&search=

Banned

who&#39;s still defending this cheating faggot? seriously the pic clearly shows him cheating. he&#39;s a fucking cheating noob in a cheating clan. end of it

WafflesAndCocaine

jus because this guy used a cheat to get pass xtrap doesnt mean he is some kind of koxper.... i know so many people that used the exact same thing to get online when xtrap had problems.

ShayaN

Melli is says she is GM

douma

using it to get around xtrap dosent bring up the entire cz combo part where u can see the lvls i believe

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast