Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MementoMorii

This is a discussion on MementoMorii within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone of you lame mages, priests, and rogues with your auto town, auto cure shit on carnac west. Its getting ...
Page: 1

hitzz

Everyone of you lame mages, priests, and rogues with your auto town, auto cure shit on carnac west. Its getting ridiculous. You just run around and TP each other around. "Aim the priest" ....o ya, thats going to do alot of good, just auto cure/auto heal themselves, good luck cancelling the heals, and dont forget auto town on redball. Try to kill a rogue? No, he uses tbl'd minor and auto cure aswell. And dont get me started on the mages, hitting you with skills from across bowl, and fast cast TP's. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. But the whole MementoMorii clan on carnac is bullshit.

a lot of ppl got town( tped ) at redball thats nothing new , and whats so strange at interupting heals ? and meyby u will show any screen movie ?

i can same say about u , u r using auto cure auto shot auto brain auto pee .... its ridiculous

about hit some1 from far away ITS 80lvl skill in flame mage lol!

Gaciuch

Attack from far - Igzination, tp on redball - good tpers, You crying - got owned in CZ by mages party ?:> :wub:

and lvl 80 light mages can blink

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

was it necessary to make a topic about this?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Everyone of you lame mages, priests, and rogues with your auto town, auto cure shit on carnac west. Its getting ridiculous. You just run around and TP each other around. "Aim the priest" ....o ya, thats going to do alot of good, just auto cure/auto heal themselves, good luck cancelling the heals, and dont forget auto town on redball. Try to kill a rogue? No, he uses tbl'd minor and auto cure aswell. And dont get me started on the mages, hitting you with skills from across bowl, and fast cast TP's. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. But the whole MementoMorii clan on carnac is bullshit.[/b]
    lol @ your signature

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

havent seen anyone from mm cheating or doinf anything weird, i only know the archer 000000000000 is a bad player, such a high lvl and no skill at all :S

MementoMori > You

<3 DarkAngelPL

yoursodone12

This was a needed topic.

Note the sarcasm.

Banned Senior Member

you dont even have proof so why then even post this shit? the one who is ridicilous is you -_-

shouldnt be at cheaters section ? ^_^

Zwierz@K

any proof ? fraps or smthg?

IronSeba

1more time polish power is flaming

no MM is normal to me... one torment and they all die 2 hit pretty normal to me gg mages and lvls but no gear

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast