Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MementoMorii

This is a discussion on MementoMorii within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no MM is normal to me... one torment and they all die 2 hit pretty normal to me gg mages ...
Page: 2

no MM is normal to me... one torment and they all die 2 hit pretty normal to me gg mages and lvls but no gear[/b]

rofl

show me a mage who got better items than some mages from MM

Everyone of you lame mages, priests, and rogues with your auto town, auto cure shit on carnac west. Its getting ridiculous. You just run around and TP each other around. "Aim the priest" ....o ya, thats going to do alot of good, just auto cure/auto heal themselves, good luck cancelling the heals, and dont forget auto town on redball. Try to kill a rogue? No, he uses tbl'd minor and auto cure aswell. And dont get me started on the mages, hitting you with skills from across bowl, and fast cast TP's. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. But the whole MementoMorii clan on carnac is bullshit.[/b]
    pure flame non proofs ^^

zabjaka

Everyone of you lame mages, priests, and rogues with your auto town, auto cure shit on carnac west. Its getting ridiculous. You just run around and TP each other around. "Aim the priest" ....o ya, thats going to do alot of good, just auto cure/auto heal themselves, good luck cancelling the heals, and dont forget auto town on redball. Try to kill a rogue? No, he uses tbl'd minor and auto cure aswell. And dont get me started on the mages, hitting you with skills from across bowl, and fast cast TP's. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. But the whole MementoMorii clan on carnac is bullshit.[/b]
    QQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8t2djcMiQ...feature=related =))))

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Cheaters for sure 100% , we were in dungeon and all rooms were bugged, so mage just went through the walls to deva and tped all but was no deva too... so i'm sure if 1 uses then rest do.

Cheaters for sure 100% , we were in dungeon and all rooms were bugged, so mage just went through the walls to deva and tped all but was no deva too... so i'm sure if 1 uses then rest do.[/b]
    i think atm every Lithing 80 mage can do that with blink >.<

rofl
    show me a mage who got better items than some mages from MM[/b]
    i remember all MM clan came to cz was like 30+ ppl or even more, and all got pwned by human mage party hhaha

zabjaka

i think atm every Lithing 80 mage can do that with blink >.<[/b]
    pwnd hahahaha

hmm i know some adult ppl from MM and i dont think they cheat(maybe some new noobs which add without check how they play ? ) idk if is 1-2 ppl isnt a whole clan ? maybe Gorion check this and kick them ? who know

Upgrade

its not that bad :P

i think atm every Lithing 80 mage can do that with blink >.<[/b]
    u call it blink when someone just walks through all the walls up to deva? and there was no light mage in the party.

u call it blink when someone just walks through all the walls up to deva? and there was no light mage in the party.[/b]
    u didint say before that there was no lithing mage in party, besides u got any proofs except words? Also if they cheat so much, why nobody show any reall proof yet?

Upgrade

u didint say before that there was no lithing mage in party, besides u got any proofs except words? Also if they cheat so much, why nobody show any reall proof yet?[/b]

coz where all to lazy :P

coz where all to lazy :P[/b]

still not so lazy if sombody made this topic :P

trz

sorry, seens like u get owned by those mages and just created a topic crying :x

Upgrade

still not so lazy if sombody made this topic :P[/b]

k 99/100 are lazy and dont care :P

hes just the one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast