Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy

This is a discussion on Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend was sharing his mage on cwest and got scammed by OwnedbyTimmy on forums. i warned him not to ...
Page: 1

my friend was sharing his mage on cwest and got scammed by OwnedbyTimmy on forums. i warned him not to share but this guy shared with other ppl who said he was "gg" and turns out hes just a regular faggot go die in a fire douchebag.

Apparently he gave the items to Mrownage who wont give them back even after knowing they were scammed.

NuXx

my friend was sharing his mage on cwest and got scammed by OwnedbyTimmy on forums. i warned him not to share but this guy shared with other ppl who said he was "gg" and turns out hes just a regular faggot go die in a fire douchebag[/b]
    proof would help alot
    btw..
    u know false acusation result ban/warn ( not sure )

it wasnt me that had the msn's it was my friend if u can read and he cant log ko4life atm...

I am Timmeh Senior Member

you gave me the acct with the seal psw.. and said you quit dont go bsing everyone ty

zzz he said he was quitting till he can play again cause hes busy now and he was being nice giving you an acc to play on and you take items without asking. he never said u could take the items some of them werent even his he was borrowing so you take items without asking = scamming. need anything clarified? either get the stuff back from ownage or your a scammer

for me looks like your friend changed his mind but it was too late =)

giving acces to account + seal pass = ßß

Guess he gets that for trying to be nice, but timmy still = scammer.....

hmm...
    -ok im quiting here u go my id pass and sa
    -oh cool tnx
    -np
    if thats scamming then kk... lol

it was more like:
    i cant play ko for a bit im busy so u can play my acc and heres pword in case u wanna change builds.

-ok thanks

he gave him info to play the account not strip it clean and he said he would be back. idk how u can be dumb enough to not understand how it was a scam.

i dont see how him giving the seal password so he could change builds justifies him scamming his stuff...even if he gave him account he would not have given him the items since he hardly knows him. he took items without asking = scam not sure what there is to not understand. if he would have asked for the items he would have been denied so he scammed them.

i gave you acc to play not strip it clean you knew that...

even thou i think your a good guy you still took all my items and leave me naked...

if you dont get whats was mine back i stil call you a scammer cause you did take my items....

dont try to say you never said you were commin back..... cause i did so dont bs that...

and yes giving seal was dumb

but thats what you get for trying to be nice

;you even said "can i have seal pass to change builds".....

so i was like why not your a nice guy and wont do anything

but you did

My7SinS

its def a scam :/ , Timmy get pat's stuff back before u get Pimp Slapped by me Oki?..ttyl

I am Timmeh Senior Member

hey why dont u ppl who accusing me of being a scammer go learn the real story u said that u were quitting ko because your parents made you and you gave me your infos... scam? no.. somebody wants ppl 2 feel sorry for them by lieng? yes bb

Timmy is a real good friend of mine...I let him on my account and he didnt try anything. This is porbualy a misunderstanding...let me handle this.

Apprantly he says you were qutting and gave him the stuff and info. If this is so then its your own problem. If it was me I wouldnt give it back either..once you give someone something you cant just take it back. =/ SO do you deny it or not, did you say " have my info and things?"

manveerj

hey why dont u ppl who accusing me of being a scammer go learn the real story u said that u were quitting ko because your parents made you and you gave me your infos... scam? no.. somebody wants ppl 2 feel sorry for them by lieng? yes bb[/b]
    2 people are telling us 1 story your telling another. It seems like a misunderstanding so just give him back his items

Banned

hey why dont u ppl who accusing me of being a scammer go learn the real story u said that u were quitting ko because your parents made you and you gave me your infos... scam? no.. somebody wants ppl 2 feel sorry for them by lieng? yes bb[/b]

well u can always just return the items nd say sie =]
    i mean timmy seem's legit when i let him on my acc... but still he wasted my sc's n pretty much said " i can't xp / sharer with u no more. bb" n left on the first day. so.. i will say he isn't the best sharer but he is legit =]

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast