Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Millionvoices Hacked by Argentinans/Chilians

This is a discussion on Millionvoices Hacked by Argentinans/Chilians within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK, so i really thoguht it was my polish friend DOSU that i just gave access to my account. But ...
Page: 1

MillionVoices

OK, so i really thoguht it was my polish friend DOSU that i just gave access to my account. But boy was I wrong. Spoke to GM got him to DISCLOSE Everythnig and I mean EVERYTHING. I got the countrys and Login times. Also GM added them to all to their investigation list and IP list, he will investiagte their accounts persoanlly and if these noobs didnt bother to change ips, then they are all linked. I thought Gm was turkish at first, but he was English.

The Thought Proccess:

1. They must have been planning this for a long time, and once I disclosed to Kuken that I gave my account to Dosu, they must have thought that it would be an Excellent Coverup and now would be the time to hack me since everyone knows that K2 doesnt offer support and hackers can get away. WRONG!

2. Where does KUKEN come in you ask? (ONLY ONE GUY HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT KUKEN FROM ARGENTINA)
    -This guy i treated him like a brother was goona buy him a PS3 for his Bday, would never expect this shit from him. Kuken was the only ONE WHO HAD MY ACCOUNT ACCESS, meaning he gave it out at one point to them or somehow. No other explanation of how Chile aka PABLITOSTYl3 ended up on my account. Kukens Best Friends= Gaah(Arg), AdN(ChainSawMasscare) and of coruse PablitoStyl3(Devot1on).

3. As of Now Im blocked on MSN by ADN and PABLITO.

4. Personally I dont think ADN is in Involved but I will suspect him. Because someone logged in right b4 Chile logged in, that being Kuken Gaah or ADN. Knowing Kuken this guy doesnt even play KO, or even have the proper patches. I can be wrong. Still Kuken divulged my login info to one of them and it spread.

5. Hacked at 6:31 pm by Chile,Santiago= PABLITOStyl3. First the Argentinan logged my account then the Chilien and all my items gone. They always told me how Pablito from Chile, when GM mentioned CHILE, it all made sense.

6. Everyone in Manes know that the Argentinains work as one unit: Gaah, Adn and Pablo all work together.

See you can fool the avg gimp and think you can get away, but i'm not the Avergae Player. All the evidence adds up perfectly. Be warned all your info is already forwarded to fraud department. You almost fooled me into beilving it was Dosu. Why dont you return the items to my account and we can call it even. Otherwise be warned, I wont stop until you got nothing. MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Update 10/20/07

Somehow they manged to get the info from Kuken. He says he has no clue how, yet I beilve him. I beilve they may have keylogged him at one point earliar. Also he hasnt spoken to Adn/Pablo in week due to the fact thay they got in some fight. Kuken also had access to gaah's account, now the pass is changed and he no longer has Acess.

SUSPECTS ARE:

GAAH
    ADN
    PABLITOSTYl3

Its either Gaah+PablitoStyl3 or Adn + PablitoStyl3

my assumptions are towards ADN, because i got in a fight with him night before about me KSING his bach, The human killing it died and BACH was already 3 arrows from death and he was fuckign furious and blocked me from MSN.

3rd option very unlikley, but probableI still havent spoke to DOSU, 3rd is Dosu gave password to Pablito, but I dont even think they know each other. Chances of this are 2%.

Regardless the IP from Chile is Pablo.

UPDATE 10/20/07

Asked a Mod to check if IP of Pablito from Santiago
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4998

Can you confirm that His IP from Chile, Santiago.

I know its Chile , but the city to be sure.

Would really appreciate it. Got it pinned down, just want to be 100000% sure.[/b]
    The ISP is from Santiago so ya

-Got PhantomLink to check Pablo's IP on the forums.
    It's Also Chile, Santiago

Need I say more?

UPDATE 10/20/07

IP ON DEVOT1on account macthes the IP who was on my account

NICE ONE PABLO

FULL PROOF you hacked me.
    !

UPDATE 10/20/07 11:39 pm

ACCOUNT HACKED BY GAAH AND DEVOT1ON.

THE ONLY REASON YOUR NOT BANNED RIGHT NOW AS OF THIS MOMENT IS BECAUSE YOUR PREMIUM!
    BUT in 24- 48 HRS GOODBYE!

Banned

I'm sorry for u bro

RiseAgainst_

That was a good one dude, i hope u get ur items back tho so u can log from time to time

GM was very helpful at least

FredTFT

kuk3n is like 12 years old... i would never trust him :s
    sad for u gondy

MillionVoices

That was a good one dude, i hope u get ur items back tho so u can log from time to time[/b]
    I dont care about the items, K2 doesnt even restore item. I Just wanna see all the accounts banned.

P.S Look who is reading the forums, yet he didnt bother to reply. All 3 of them already read the topic.

Greedy fucks , I knew you had no gbs left, Hope those 60 gbs you stole from me are worth your account.
    I knew this day would come cause I knew all of you guys were shady, but never expected you to fuck people over.

nigga i told u to seal all your items -_-

Sorry you got scammed

MillionVoices

updated

Banned

zzzz damn thats sux sry for u

RiseAgainst_

Lol aragan and pablito scammers.

Banned

Lol aragan and pablito scammers.[/b]
    +1 zz noobs

Man thats really gay =/

that sucks for real

I looked up to them as like best rogue and warrior in game. but now I dont know what to think of them but only scammers.

oh yeah how did you send a pm to the gm? I need to talk to one about my account as well.

MillionVoices

/pm lol

btw im fully naked, whole invenotry+INN+ my character only this valkiere on me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast