MinotauroBR SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on MinotauroBR SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You trust in some people within the game, build a short list of people who can make changes, can handle ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default MinotauroBR SCAMMER!

You trust in some people within the game, build a short list of people who can make changes, can handle items ... What they do, they construct a false friendship and one day get you down.
    I never liked to buy items in the game, have a great friend who always plays with me, if I mistake not, since I started playing USKO he sharer me all my accounts, yesterday (03/04/2011) he decided move some items from one account to another, decided to call the MinotauroBR (formerly bought my lvl 82 rogue with Personal Dagger +7 and Set Krowas +7) to hold the items, he went to MinotauroBR items, among them were a Hell Breaker +5Reb. and 16Gb's. To re-register it was no longer online, warned in his old clan (alliance with BadFamily) who had sold the account and stop playing.
    Real history, currently is playing in a char Andrean human warrior from with a Hell Breaker +5Reb. stolen.

Unfortunately took my print sharer does not trade, to trust more, and I do not have enough evidence to post here. But anyway, there is a hint, as far as I know, he stole only my person, if someone else has been stolen by that individ post here.

If anyone knows or notice a new human warrior with Andrean Hell Breaker +5Reb. Please, give spam scammer, he will not return the items.

Note: I'm not asking you to believe me, this is only a warning, just like everyone else, thus probably would be very on avisodo scammer in the game.

Ty Anyway guys, have a nice USKO life

i thought MinotauroBR is a good guy and trustie :\

sorry for ur loss nab but u shouldnt trust every1

Banned Senior Member

Understood about 5% of the OP

but from what I could gather, you let him into your account, he took your hb+8 and is now not speaking to you again?

1. You should not have shared your account.
    2. It seems unlikely someone would build a trust just to scam a HB+8 and some GB's.
    3. I'm off to save the day!

well, ur problem hitt me...
    yesterday i tried to sell my hb +5 rev, and when i tried to sell it in the market, i got flamed with allot of shit, telling me i was a scammer etc...

btw: minotaurBR pmed me, asking prices when i was trying to sell it:

Last edited by Breathin; 05-05-2011 at 05:22 AM.

As i know MinotauroBR is known guys, nd also thought he was trustable but woot,it happend ...anyway u shouldnt beleve nobody , but nobody ...Guess this is leason for...btw.

im so sorry for ur loss bro :/

Little archer Senior Member

y u no engrish

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    well, ur problem hitt me...
    yesterday i tried to sell my hb +5 rev, and when i tried to sell it in the market, i got flamed with allot of shit, telling me i was a scammer etc...

btw: minotaurBR pmed me, asking prices when i was trying to sell it:

He's a big mother fvccker scammer... Of course he trying resell the HB!!

CAUTION guys.. He's a little fvck scammer!!