Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MomentoMorii/alot of people bug abusing in cz

This is a discussion on MomentoMorii/alot of people bug abusing in cz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont understand why u had 2 mention MM, no other clans abusing the bug just them... i smell jealousy.[/b] ...
Page: 2

i dont understand why u had 2 mention MM, no other clans abusing the bug just them...

i smell jealousy.[/b]
    MM is a well known clan in carnac-west, one of the top. So, this may be why he mentioned them out of the group.

You arent really clever dude.. Offourse rushing into an town isnt bug abuse, those towers are there to defend the town. Spike town isnt bug abuse either, you do cast that hide skill and you run in. When the npc's / towers are gone and you are killing people that come to ronark then its bug abuse. They shouldnt be there at the first place but well as people said, everybody will do it. Easy np's..[/b]
    Actually its extremely clever but i guess you missed that... So if a good group of mages can sit and nova town for 30 minutes make 10k np while the towers are shooting them, whats the difference in the towers being their or not. If anyone is dumb enough to sit their, and die more than twice than they are just plain dumb. Another one of those terrible arguments of why the combo should be a bannable offense. Its okay to abuse some bugs but not others okay.

Actually its extremely clever but i guess you missed that... So if a good group of mages can sit and nova town for 30 minutes make 10k np while the towers are shooting them, whats the difference in the towers being their or not. If anyone is dumb enough to sit their, and die more than twice than they are just plain dumb. Another one of those terrible arguments of why the combo should be a bannable offense. Its okay to abuse some bugs but not others okay.[/b]
    When the towers arent there you can go sit there without being healed. When there are towers you need to do something to survive and staying there for 30 minutes is pretty hard though. Go get further in and the middle tower will pwn your ass with 2k spam damage. Thats the difference

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i dont understand why u had 2 mention MM, no other clans abusing the bug just them...

i smell jealousy.[/b]
    MM is in top 3 clans on the server. I wouldnt expect them for bug abusing. Idc about the others..

Actually its extremely clever but i guess you missed that... So if a good group of mages can sit and nova town for 30 minutes make 10k np while the towers are shooting them, whats the difference in the towers being their or not. If anyone is dumb enough to sit their, and die more than twice than they are just plain dumb. Another one of those terrible arguments of why the combo should be a bannable offense. Its okay to abuse some bugs but not others okay.[/b]
    Lets take back the thingy bout moneycar blows up.
    If theres 30 police and you still manage to get money you deserve it since you need skill for that. Same with 30 towers. You sitll manage to get the nps you got skills. So with towers you need skill to get the npcs and w/o you dont. Wich makes it poor to do imo its almost like bug abusing into snow war and gain nps there. No skill involved at all

MM is in top 3 clans on the server. I wouldnt expect them for bug abusing. Idc about the others..
    Lets take back the thingy bout moneycar blows up.
    If theres 30 police and you still manage to get money you deserve it since you need skill for that. Same with 30 towers. You sitll manage to get the nps you got skills. So with towers you need skill to get the npcs and w/o you dont. Wich makes it poor to do imo its almost like bug abusing into snow war and gain nps there. No skill involved at all[/b]
    if there was no police, even tho u dont deserve it, would u take it? hell yea.

if towers arent there ur not gunna stay outa town and sit whilst loada noobies kill ppl whilst they spawn.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

if there was no police, even tho u dont deserve it, would u take it? hell yea.

if towers arent there ur not gunna stay outa town and sit whilst loada noobies kill ppl whilst they spawn.[/b]
    Totally agree, imagine police are off for 1 day, NO POLICE : NOTHING. Ur saying u wouldnt steel something?.. Yah right or do something u always wanted but u couldnt cuz of cops?.. Same with towers haha.. When towers are bugged, god i do go in.. since alot of people are there managing to get kills while ur sitting like a fag waiting?.. HELL NO!

nobiszcz

Well that's no thing.

But many ppl form MM and undezzz use wallhack on wars witch is way worse..

Little archer Senior Member

OptimusPrime, FuNkSta, ReScUe911, MrBoBoTR, Spunky, DeadDevil and OutOfControl at Cwest-2 camping orc town.

then i relogged c1 to find Mrokson, RZA, skubaniecPL, FortunE, Kreziu, CUIDADO, SaboTh and Salza at Cwest-1 camping human town.

hi

edit: i know its old but it got closed within a day at official forums -_-

Totally agree, imagine police are off for 1 day, NO POLICE : NOTHING. Ur saying u wouldnt steel something?.. Yah right or do something u always wanted but u couldnt cuz of cops?.. Same with towers haha.. When towers are bugged, god i do go in.. since alot of people are there managing to get kills while ur sitting like a fag waiting?.. HELL NO![/b]

Your saying if the police take a day off you would go on a stealing spree? You sound like a dumb ass 12 year old kid. I guess its cause im old enuf to buy beer legally....I dont steal shit IRL regardless of police, its just wrong, ask your mom dude.....

About the bugging thing, w/e, its over, it was bug abuse, but i think most any of you would do it, its a game ffs...

Since all of you righteous people think that this is bug abuse Stop Comboing. Thats right it is the biggest bug abuse in this game. This is part of the game no one has done any tbl editing, no 3party program's, Everyone has the same oppurtunity to do it. FFS even if the towers were their people, currently most clans from any server can rock a whole camp for as long as they want.

Since all of you righteous people think that this is bug abuse Stop Comboing. Thats right it is the biggest bug abuse in this game. This is part of the game no one has done any tbl editing, no 3party program's, Everyone has the same oppurtunity to do it. FFS even if the towers were their people, currently most clans from any server can rock a whole camp for as long as they want.[/b]
    Are you stupid? People come to this game because it has one of the fastes pvp not because you can gang unbuffed people in town where nothing stops you.

Unr4ted

Are you stupid? People come to this game because it has one of the fastes pvp not because you can gang unbuffed people in town where nothing stops you.[/b]
    well wen im on my rogue and i spike town theres nothing to stop me there, sooo am i not bug abbusig while i spike town?

well wen im on my rogue and i spike town theres nothing to stop me there, sooo am i not bug abbusig while i spike town?[/b]
    For real man.. You dont use a bug to do that.
    They use a bug to gain nps. wich amkes them bug abusers

Mixer

Your saying if the police take a day off you would go on a stealing spree? You sound like a dumb ass 12 year old kid. I guess its cause im old enuf to buy beer legally....I dont steal shit IRL regardless of police, its just wrong, ask your mom dude.....

About the bugging thing, w/e, its over, it was bug abuse, but i think most any of you would do it, its a game ffs...[/b]
    Kill yourself? Its the truth hes telling,you just cant handle it. hate saints...

Since all of you righteous people think that this is bug abuse Stop Comboing. Thats right it is the biggest bug abuse in this game. This is part of the game no one has done any tbl editing, no 3party program's, Everyone has the same oppurtunity to do it. FFS even if the towers were their people, currently most clans from any server can rock a whole camp for as long as they want.[/b]

stfu noob koxper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast