Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MomentoMorii/alot of people bug abusing in cz

This is a discussion on MomentoMorii/alot of people bug abusing in cz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People are trying to compare two totally different things. A party novaing town is different then no towers an people ...
Page: 3

Banned

People are trying to compare two totally different things.

A party novaing town is different then no towers an people just camp there. Town spiking is different also because when you spike you immediately town, so therefore you are not camping the town with no towers. Like i said before i am pretty sure k2 has said doing this is a bug.

qunix

lol thats not cheating... everyone would go in if towers bugged...

ardaxd

it is not bug abusing they are just wandering around at human base thats all ^^

lol thats not cheating... everyone would go in if towers bugged...[/b]
    If everyone is doing this.... its getting legal?

Its still bugabusing.
    Why you guys think, if 214728394 people run into town, when no towers there its not bugabusing.
    Its not about: Uhhh everyone would do this, so its no bug okeee. Everyone is a bug abuser then. Get that
    Its no excuse.

If you run into town where are no Towers its bugabsuing, thats a fact. And no one cares if 1 guy is doing this or 1000 it is still bugabsuing. And you cant say that everyone would do this, so its not bugabsusing anymore.

Well I cant see the Screen iam at work. And I dont care who was this. And Iam sure not only the MM guys were doing this.
    They are nice guys, so dont blame just these guys!

Are you guys really getting hanged up on the definition of bug abusing?

Yes, it is clearly abusing a bug, but its really no ones fault. Did MM and Undez disbale the twoers to camp cz town? Did Sinins crash the server ai to get some nice spikes? No, the server had problems, and you have to wait until k2 resets the server.

So whats the point of this topic? To make people aware that the towers are bugged? Im sure you could have just told your clannies and passed the word. It seems you just want fuel for a flame war that seems to be all around cwest players.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123