Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Monito aka AllGoneBad is a scammer

This is a discussion on Monito aka AllGoneBad is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why u think i kicked him lmao good for maxi[/b] u kicked me ? in ur dreams? retard turk u ...
Page: 2

MoNiTo

why u think i kicked him lmao good for maxi[/b]
    u kicked me ? in ur dreams? retard turk u never kicked me im leave like 4 times from u clan and u added me back so stfu anani sikerim

u kicked me ? in ur dreams? retard turk u never kicked me im leave like 4 times from u clan and u added me back so stfu anani sikerim[/b]
    (steelo)

Mono,u motherfucking cocksucking 15 year old peruvian son of a horse, remember the days you fucking sucked my dick to join the clan so you can play with us? Fucking son of a bitch my respect dropped to -213213 now for you.. u got kicked by ibo 2238490 times and MY damn faulth for getting you back in,my stupid move.. Go to school kid and learn something,learn some decency and respect

MoNiTo

(steelo)

Mono,u motherfucking cocksucking 15 year old peruvian son of a horse, remember the days you fucking sucked my dick to join the clan so you can play with us? Fucking son of a bitch my respect dropped to -213213 now for you.. u got kicked by ibo 2238490 times and MY damn faulth for getting you back in,my stupid move.. Go to school kid and learn something,learn some decency and respect[/b]
    =.= gg halil , defend to his brother cuz he can't and ibo never kicked me from clan so dont talk shits =.= ur clan is not much like u think

alper15

gaylor sold the clan item ( giga +7) for 175$ and changed his nick to pichizzz or smth.

MoNiTo

gaylor sold the clan item ( giga +7) for 175$ and changed his nick to pichizzz or smth.[/b]
    feur u can say more more more and none wil be interesting on this ¬¬ go exp ur fuking char noobie, if one mage flame kill u like u on lighthing u just sux , gogo 80 just need it and maybe imir ring +4

alper15

feur u can say more more more and none wil be interesting on this ¬¬ go exp ur fuking char noobie, if one mage flame kill u like u on lighthing u just sux , gogo 80 just need it and maybe imir ring +4[/b]
    rofl i am the best mage on akara so no mage is able to kill me.

MoNiTo

rofl i am the best mage on akara so no mage is able to kill me.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH KFHGJKHJHJDFHGJFG best magE?????????????????????????? yea one mage to never tp , never save life is the best ^^ and dont forget to lsophiel killed u so gg u r the best mage in ur dreams :x

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

rofl i am the best mage on akara so no mage is able to kill me.[/b]
    ROFL hahahaha lol

alper15

just cry and whine....

this 15 year child is still a o.c

MoNiTo

just cry and whine....

this 15 year child is still a o.c[/b]
    but im not die for one game :x

alper15

i am maximum 2-3 hours online so...

and no an idiot who doeasnt sleap 48h for a game!

mata faka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12