Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MONTBLANC, NewFormosa, xxTaiwanKOxx cheaters alliance

This is a discussion on MONTBLANC, NewFormosa, xxTaiwanKOxx cheaters alliance within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL hope that was sarcasm tifi...
Page: 2

LOL
    hope that was sarcasm tifi

Tifi

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    not gonna even bother with you tifi

ups you back to forum... how i can tell in forum who idiot are you. you are kid. go in school, and you don't play in game

they are not koxping on cw2, they are buying those stones and trying sell them for instanity expensive price

antoinevl1

Well Paperfactory are koxper too. fuck these taiwan guys, they are so noob, all noob pker

TheMascot

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    they are not koxping on cw2, they are buying those stones and trying sell them for instanity expensive price
    Thats why enceno banned GY5566 according to the krowaz materials thread on officials. banned them this morning or as he called it "smoked out".

My bet is Razor is right, all those professional cursed stone/krowaz bots were actually this shower of fvckwits all along. Rest of them need looking at:/

SexyIsWhatIam

From the times i am playing cwest, i noe that xxtaiwankoxx, paperfactory and newformasa is koxp but hardly seen montblac koxp. And last time montblac is hardcoring exping aoeing in cw2 if any1 rmb as they haf more mages. But i do believe that there is still some legit players in them and not all of them pking noobs just that they dun understand our language here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12