Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

More 60's in DLW on Diez

This is a discussion on More 60's in DLW on Diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Woah woah woah . . . Don't get your tampons in a bungle. Who are you to call me a ...
Page: 2

5DollahSuckySucky

Woah woah woah . . . Don't get your tampons in a bungle. Who are you to call me a retard or a fookin moron. Just because I made 1 mistake this means im a retard right? You get all pissed over a game so you flame over the internet. That is what we call an E-Thug.

"An internet thug. They usually sound very tough and scary. Does not show people who they are in public. Probably got picked on in school, comes online to higher their self-esteem. Talks a-lot of non-sense around the area of insulting your mommy to penis size. Stays behind the monitor so nothing can hurt them."

Next time just post "No :SilverBlade: is a level 50 mage and here is the proof" ect. instead of getting all mad in such a stupid little thing. Unless this game means a lot to you and your obsessed with it 24/7. Otherwise be quiet and don't say anything at all.

Gate7

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    Woah woah woah . . . Don't get your tampons in a bungle. Who are you to call me a retard or a fookin moron. Just because I made 1 mistake this means im a retard right? You get all pissed over a game so you flame over the internet. That is what we call an E-Thug. * *

"An internet thug. They usually sound very tough and scary. Does not show people who they are in public. Probably got picked on in school, comes online to higher their self-esteem. Talks a-lot of non-sense around the area of insulting your mommy to penis size. Stays behind the monitor so nothing can hurt them."

Next time just post "No :SilverBlade: is a level 50 mage and here is the proof" ect. instead of getting all mad in such a stupid little thing. Unless this game means a lot to you and your obsessed with it 24/7. Otherwise be quiet and don't say anything at all.
    Says the man who accuses ppl because someone said something and although asked directly still hides his DLW character name ... Ok I will go and unbungle my tampons and stop calling you a moron (btw look up the definition of a moron, might find the similarity to what you did but I must admit that the fookin was uncalled for).

*sigh* I am getting tired of this...

@ BBsHere:
    There are two spells that work the same way and have the same animation.
    Manes of fire (lvl 56) and spectre of fire (lvl 43).
    Obviously the amount of damage is different and I personally have the impression that spectre (often called "small manes")
    is slightly faster. But otherwise it looks exactly the same.
    BBs, I assume you were not aware of small manes otherwise you would not have posted this. To be honest, I can understand it to some extent, since spectre is not a much used spell.
    Nevertheless, I am sick tired of this so there are ur screenshots, taken today in Moradon.

Now, as you can see, i have 45 in fire for inferno. Manes is the bottom left and not activated. If you look at the skillbar, spectre is the skill assigned to 6.
    Does that clear up the confusion? Do you need the .ksc file or is above enough?

And again: the mage you see in DLW is not the same mage that invades Luferson.

I am explaining this very camly because I made a similar mistake today and I understand that mistakes do happen. (I saw a mage carrying an elixir and assumed he was over 50, in reality he was 46 with an elixir +1. Dont ask me what the point of the build is though. For the record the name of the mage was Daniel14).

But this is starting to get on my nerves.

IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT SKILLESS ORC ROGUES CANNOT KILL A PAPER MAGE.

Get better equipment or learn to combo. Or stay away from me if you can do neither.
    BUT please don't assume that i cheat just because YOU cannot kill me.
    Other people can and do (ask Felix if you have to); I die almost 10 times in every DLW, albeit in most cases by gang ups.

Some characters work better than others, some people play better than others.
    Too many characters in this game work better than mine and too many ppl play this game better than I do.
    I dont claim they are cheaters.

Pls understand:
    Not everyone that YOUR NOOB ASS can't beat is a cheater. GET OVER IT.

@ sucky: u r not doing this in good faith. You have some spite against me? Why? You see, it is very convenient
    to say "someone said that someone had told him that someone saw her using pillar. Its not me that says so, definately not me"
    Pls tell that someone that he is either a complete noob or completely blind. If that someone exists ofcourse :P

And pls think before you post whatever bs someone who had been told by someone who had seen someone tells u.
    And I really really hope that with your lvl 60 mage you dont pillar and thorn the NPCs. If you do, I suggest you try out manes, it is a very efficient spell.

And finally: when you make silly accusations as above please dont hide ane tell us your in-game name. I already asked you once but you seem unwilling to tell me. Any particular reason for hiding it?

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    Just because I made 1 mistake this means im a retard right?
    I assume above was posted while I was taking the ss of my skill bar.

So I take this, plus the editing of your first post, as an apology and the story is considered finished from my part.

If i was hard on you with my replies, I apologise, but please understand that it is not nice being called a cheater out of the blue and with no reason at all. I would have reacted differently (same goes for Erev) if you had originally said that someone had told you they had seen a pillar and had asked me to post a ss, as BBS asked today.
    What annoyed me is that you just assumed that it was the truth because "someone" told you without asking or thinking it through. This is generally the type of thing ppl do only over the internet; in real life where there are consequences, they usually think twice.

But anyways, finished and forgotten.

I would still like to know your DLW char's name though. :wub:

Banned

And yes i know what Spectre is, dont get Snooty with me. If you would check my sig, i play the orc mage Purification, which has come across your party many times in Dlw. (I still want to know how that light mage that runs with you stuns me so easy when i have over 150 lr :/) <~~ that was not an accusation of cheating, just wondering gear/stats on the light mage.

And to Gate7, the player of the light mage, after reading your posts, i feel you really need to calm down. Such hostility over something as simple as a game is not good for you. I have played many mages, i know what the animations are, yet you jump to conclusions also by saying those of you who havent played mages before shouldnt talk. See, we all make mistakes.

Gate7

Sala +8, probaly better stat distribution than your char and use of STR accs. There, the secret is out :-)

You stun me too if I dont bring up LR resistance but even then I hardly have 110LR which suggests to me that there is something wrong with your build. Since I don't know exactly what u have I cannot really comment.

I don't get angry actually, it's just that all I hear is cheaters at DLW and yes there are cheaters at every war and I am well past that. I don't even bother. If I can kill em, I kill em or cause their death if they are human. However, why would a war comander go and cheat ?

Here's a link to an old stat page of mine - upgrades since, mean that things have changed somewhat.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=60

You mean with lr80 on I hope?

I dont know how he stuns u to be honest, I cant stun anyone since I am paper and I use a fire staff. :P

And no, I did not check your sig. Mistake on my part. I was not getting snooty (whatever the word means, english is not my mother tongue), but having skipped the sig i thought I had to explain it to clear up the mistake. For u and for everyone else who might have the same question.
    But BBs, since u are a mage, you should know the animation is the same... There is no way to tell spectre from manes except by the dmg. What made you think it was manes and not spectre? Surely i dont do that much damage... Why assume it was manes? See it from my point of view : the assumption that I cheat just because I got a warder kill is a tad annoying.

In any case, the reason Erev was annoyed was not ur post really. It was the sucky's first post that insisted I was using pillar, and to be honest the pillar animation is really very hard to mix up with any 50- skill. My only explanation for this to be an honest mistake is that the person who told sucky has indeed never played a mage and never paid much attention to the animation when he partied mages. You have to agree that no mage would ever mistake small manes (which I was using on the warder) for a pillar
    It does bug me that ppl feel entitled to say whatever because I cant see them behind their keyboards. And then complain when treated in the same manner. You cant have it both ways :if u throw accusations around, u should be prepared to be accused.

Anyway, I am off to war to pillar the warder. :P

Banned

No, just lr 50. Depending on who i come across in the dlw, i throw on gob pauldron. With the 50 lr, that gives me a total of 110. But when i see certain mages(you know who), i also throw on a light belt. Hence why i said 150+ lr

Gate7

I am flattered - a lighting belt just for me ? Well I must admit that the light belt seems to work.
    Personally I dont even use my gob pauldron. Tonight was the first time in ages that I did use it.

What staff u using ?

Banned

+8 Viper. nothing fantastic

Gate7

May I suggest a silk build for that staff ? PM me if u want to discuss this.

Garmonbozia

Guys, please don't fuck this topic anymore...

Garmonbozia

New DLW cheater: Fexbard

And he's pwned by Garmo of course. =D

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/22586976/2006_6....37.34.ksc.html

MotoCross

fexbard is lvl 61 and hes dumbass got owned by my bp zzzzzzz wow orst lvl 61 sin

Aqu

lol oh fexbard, what have you done now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast