Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Motherrussa scammer

This is a discussion on Motherrussa scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah w/e never thought this would happen but this faggot scammed me this time it was a real scam not ...
Page: 1

Bafert

Yeah w/e never thought this would happen but this faggot scammed me this time it was a real scam not liek magic and how it

was a misunderstading it pisses me off all i lost was a lvl 70 rogue and a ib+8 but its the face of the matter on why it even happend

w/e i might be done i jsut bougth s II+8 and wanted to use it im super pissed

motherrussia did it his msn is [email protected] his screen name is exprel

heres some ss's

Banned

Infra

i have a guy called WelcomeToTheJungle in my msn too.
    this msn is [email protected]

dunno if its same.may it help you.

Beast&Harlot

TOLD YOU SO MOTHER FUCKER!

Jimbob89

yup [email protected] is my new msn acc that i use for gaming msn (im not the 1 whos scammed here i was a witness to convo) [email protected] is the one i now use for people i know irl

Bafert

welcome to the jungle had no idea wat was goin on..........

Jimbob89

im trying to help bafert infra, i was added to vouch for this guy without being told what was going on <_<

Infra

yup [email protected] is my new msn acc that i use for gaming msn (im not the 1 whos scammed here i was a witness to convo) [email protected] is the one i now use for people i know irl [/b]
    u dont know me in rl.and u gave me this msn.there already start to be smth wrong.

Validating

ffs what a faggot :angry:
    damn nice valentine day <_<

Jimbob89

u dont know me in rl.and u gave me this msn.there already start to be smth wrong.[/b]
    hence i said [email protected] NEW msn... dont start laying things on me i have nothing to do with this i have lots of people who know im not scammer :angry: i just been dragged into the wrong crap by some scammer oh and if bafert got it in screeny i also mentioned that exprel is offline for me 2... want a screeny of my msn list?

Bafert

infra jimbob is innocent

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

He wanted to trade his priest for my rogue o.o
    And I was talking with him and he told that someone offered an IB +8 and lvl 70 rogue for his priest. Omg.

Cadence96

pm

i always knew there was something fishy with that motherrussia guy. he came into ko4life and immediately started selling and buying high value items. dont trust just any1 no matter how nice they are. Just trust ppl who have a good trusty history.. like me :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast