Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Motherrussa scammer

This is a discussion on Motherrussa scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FFS.... I thought this guy was cool and shit I just recently started talking to him on msn he got ...
Page: 2

FFS.... I thought this guy was cool and shit I just recently started talking to him on msn he got me a program to get COD2 free and shit :S never fucking expected this from him ffs =\ i logged his account myself and he had mass shit i cuda robbed but im no scamzar and turns out he is -.- not cool Russia not fucking cool =\ AND HE TOOK BAFERT A.Q I was looking forward to fucking pking on it -.-

Th3Gam3

dam thts sad 2 hear baf3rt

n a while bakc i almost was goin trade my rouge 4his warrior

stevouk

I honestly can't be arsed with reading all this post but anyone who is throwing accusations about at James A.K.A WelcomeToTheJungle/Tnwysln are fucking retards, i've known this lad for 3-4 years and played many many many different games with him always got high lvls with high lvl items and trusted this lad with Items and all kinds of stuff, i dont give a fuck what anyone says he is 250% legitimate. Whoever is blaming him are retards...bigstyle

FACT: WelcomeToTheJungle is LEGIT.

HsK

If you want an opinion on someone ask me, i can smell scammer at 10 miles around xD

I honestly can't be arsed with reading all this post but anyone who is throwing accusations about at James A.K.A WelcomeToTheJungle/Tnwysln are fucking retards, i've known this lad for 3-4 years and played many many many different games with him always got high lvls with high lvl items and trusted this lad with Items and all kinds of stuff, i dont give a fuck what anyone says he is 250% legitimate. Whoever is blaming him are retards...bigstyle

FACT: WelcomeToTheJungle is LEGIT.[/b]
    well you should have arsed yourself and read the other posts

AnonBoarder

Yeah. Mother russia claims that people scam him all the time, if you look in his signature. He probably changed his Ko4life username by now. So just dont trust anyone on this website, and you will be good.
    Sad to hear you lost all of that. Fucking scammers piss me off.

stevouk

Okay read it, i agree MotherRussia is a scammer and should be added to scammer list but WelcomeToTheJungle is legit man =\

Banned

Okay read it, i agree MotherRussia is a scammer and should be added to scammer list but WelcomeToTheJungle is legit man =\[/b]
    i see you selling your iron bow so whats that mean you ran out of your subscription for koxp :lol:

j/k

Mario

Angry

motherrussia did it his msn is [email protected] his screen name is exprel[/b]
    this guy traded :Sky: with me... and some convicted him about scam already... just after i traded him Sky... dunno why u tolded me on msn, that he is :Miriam: owner (miriam is traded to)... dont disappeard from msn next time, coz u just get me confused, and i need answers -_-

Bafert

sry mario went to eat dinner didnt dissappear

Yes MotherRussia also owns :Miriam: lvl 70 priest i was offering for it..i was gonna get ripped off <_<

Banned

this guy traded :Sky: with me... and some convicted him about scam already... just after i traded him Sky... dunno why u tolded me on msn, that he is :Miriam: owner (miriam is traded to)... dont disappeard from msn next time, coz u just get me confused, and i need answers -_-[/b]
    is this the guy who is on sky now cause he is in my clan

or did he sell sky to someone else now

Mario

is this the guy who is on sky now cause he is in my clan

or did he sell sky to someone else now[/b]
    i just talked with a guy who bought Miriam... new Sky (he still got it) tried to scamm new miriam owner... btw, funny thing is coz new Sky got also Miriam now... my 2 old chars turned to scammer... yes he still got Sky in UK, and Miriam in tormentorz ROTFL... he will get ban as fast ill know in which clan is he - tormentorz or torment0rs...

bhx

im the one who bought miriam from mario, then... after bifrost wipe i wanted to quit ...

he offered me shard+8, elf belt and 10 gbs...
    i had strang feelings from the begin...cuz i did read the other topic about him scammin someone..
    next day i decided to deal with him...

i prepared all... he wanted ID and pw first...
    i wanted already to say ok... in last moment i did read in marios sig " Sky traded away :&#39;("...

wtf? he got already a char of Mario? omg..

so i said first items then all infos... after long discussing he agreed and all was ok

till i did read the story about scaming with my old char -.- zzz...

right some mins ago i spoke with mario, so im pretty sure that he was nearly succesfull to scam me too...
    both accounts have same secret answer...

* thx to marios sig*

bhx,

p.s.: bafert
    p.s.s.: same msn : [email protected]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast