Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Motherrussa scammer

This is a discussion on Motherrussa scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so many scammers... i think you should only trade with people you know in Real Life.....
Page: 3

Dr.Sig

so many scammers... i think you should only trade with people you know in Real Life..

4MotherRussia

beffart say everyone that it was't me that scammed u ... zzz ...

Beast&Harlot

beffart say everyone that it was't me that scammed u ... zzz ...[/b]
    Well your name is close enough, and after all the charlies lets just say GO DIE PLZ!

sry you got scammed man =[

sry you got scammed man =[[/b]
    I wouldent say sorry just yet, bafert just scammed a bunch of people check general. <_<

Beast&amp;Harlot

I wouldent say sorry just yet, bafert just scammed a bunch of people check general. <_<[/b]
    I got a thought on that, Why would Onslought have moved all his items off that char to a diff char, and then the day baftard was going out of town, but was on Sephyro all nite, and then all of a sudden the PW is changed hmm.....Why would onslought have taken his stuff to a diff char, that makes it seem that onslought wouldnt have lost, an means that he would make out good if he got his stuff off then boom the PW is changed while the other play of the accoun was on Sephyro.Then Onslought had to lie to me on MSN today.So just a thought, but yea anyways who cares.

Banned

damn baf. sucks u got gayed.

now chris please explain a bit....ur callin onslought scammer? we didnt much like each other but i didnt think he was scammer :s

Banned

so onlslought. from what i hear ur quite the scammer. GG

magic stfu go suck a dick get a life. Beast all I have to say to you is LOL You say i moved off all my stuff? really then why is my G1 BP dd still on the account I moved some of the Items To My Gfs account so she could use them since shes int priest and i didn&#39;t need them any more Later on that night I moved some of my other items to my Originical Onslought account because i was planning on buying him premium and re equipping him to start playing him again and was hoping some of my friends would help me do it. Further more Bafert is the one who changed the fucking account info because u still have my char in your clan like you fucking told me on msn -.- If it indeed was me who still had rights to the account I would have been fucking /quit_clan your fucking scamm filled clan dude so b4 u try to accuse me and flame me look over ur fucking facts and lies douche bag your mad at me now because I said your clan is full of scammers -.- 1. Bafert 2. Ryan aka PanoramidX or whoever else people know him by so we got into an argument over this and then because of something i refered to you say im a lyer ok so I said ryan also inputed information leading me to beleive Bafert is the theif to my account and which this he did because he wouldn&#39;t fucking talk to me about it so Dude Get a life please? your clan is full of scammers get over it or do something about it -.- and to you and Racist fagit wannabe you can both go jump off the empire state ya fucking fagits I got nothing more to say

Beast&amp;Harlot

magic stfu go suck a dick get a life. Beast all I have to say to you is LOL You say i moved off all my stuff? really then why is my G1 BP dd still on the account I moved some of the Items To My Gfs account so she could use them since shes int priest and i didn&#39;t need them any more Later on that night I moved some of my other items to my Originical Onslought account because i was planning on buying him premium and re equipping him to start playing him again and was hoping some of my friends would help me do it. Further more Bafert is the one who changed the fucking account info because u still have my char in your clan like you fucking told me on msn -.- If it indeed was me who still had rights to the account I would have been fucking /quit_clan your fucking scamm filled clan dude so b4 u try to accuse me and flame me look over ur fucking facts and lies douche bag your mad at me now because I said your clan is full of scammers -.- 1. Bafert 2. Ryan aka PanoramidX or whoever else people know him by so we got into an argument over this and then because of something i refered to you say im a lyer ok so I said ryan also inputed information leading me to beleive Bafert is the theif to my account and which this he did because he wouldn&#39;t fucking talk to me about it so Dude Get a life please? your clan is full of scammers get over it or do something about it -.- and to you and Racist fagit wannabe you can both go jump off the empire state ya fucking fagits I got nothing more to say[/b]
    Nice job on the lies agin, considering i never said that, lol.Damn you gotta quit lying, and for the empier state building, why dont you go and jump off it since thats all your good for is, running,jumping and stealing, fucking loser go eat some chicken.

Banned

onslought. as much as me and chris dont much like each other anymore, he explained the facts and they all point to you. you cant even make a rebuttle without a lie in it as he posted above. bafert can act tuff all he wants but he wouldnt jack someone i know that for a fact! ill jump off the empire state building after you do it. (but ull never know that i didnt jump after you, i simply laughed at you dieing and went home.)

Lol you 2 r the most hillarious pieces of shit i have ever seen people are actually going to beleive im a scammer? I&#39;ven ever scammmed annnnnyyyy11111 and i would never do it I have countless people who can vouch for me -.- people who let me play their accounts right fucking now so keep accusing with ur fucking lies because u got mad i said ur clan has scammers in it -.- and i lied You fucking told me 2 days ago oh yea Onslought is still in clan but I haven&#39;t seen him online I will let you know if it logs on is exactly what you said and i said iight cool thx man so come on dude now who&#39;s lying? stop trying to create shit out of nothing -.- your mad cause you wont believe 2 of ur friends are scammers when every thing is pointing right at them and yea right if I had scammed bafert would I have fucking posted on ko4life? so every1 would no about it? -.- I posted on the fucking website because he changed the info the account I bought with my hard earned money and let him fucking use so fuck you dumbshit -.- and stop trying to get into shit that you have no clue of your you&#39;ll be next

Beast&amp;Harlot

You fucking told me 2 days ago oh yea Onslought is still in clan but I haven&#39;t seen him online I will let you know if it logs on[/b]
    tell me how that line and this line are the same
    "like you fucking told me on msn -.- If it indeed was me who still had rights to the account I would have been fucking /quit_clan"

Now explain to me how that is the same? And you know what baf3rt hasnt ever scammed anyone and look at all the shit he has access to also.HMMMM FUCKING CHICKEN EATER GO FUCK YOUR SELF, kk now that i said that.And it does seem like you lied agin.Damn that sucks for you caught in yet another lie.Damn dude quit that shit, im having to much fun pulling your lies out.

Banned

chris: 2
    Onslut: 0

Rofl wheres the lie there? only a fucking illiterate fool would think those 2 things could be compared to be as lies and oh wow im a chicken eater? omg omg omg i eat chicken NEWS FLASH SO DOES THE REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD -.- and yea if I still had my char account info I would have left ur clan -.- and u keep going back to the same line yet you have nothing else to say about all the facts i&#39;ve made in my statement yet your building stupidity off 1 fact and accusing me im a scammer cause i supposedly lied? and why you keeping this in the shadows fuck face take it public and lets hear what the rest of the KO community on ko4life has to say about it and then u can fucking talk shit bitch -.- and yea I have acess to just as many accounts as hes had heres the thing he had my s.a though I bet u if he had any of their fucking S.A&#39;s he wuda went off the items =\ and where does the accusation of me being a scammer come from? first im a lyer now im a scammer? thats makes sense... get a life please you worthless pos

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast