Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Motherrussa scammer

This is a discussion on Motherrussa scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rofl wheres the lie there? only a fucking illiterate fool would think those 2 things could be compared to be ...
Page: 4

Beast&Harlot

Rofl wheres the lie there? only a fucking illiterate fool would think those 2 things could be compared to be as lies and oh wow im a chicken eater? omg omg omg i eat chicken NEWS FLASH SO DOES THE REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD -.- and yea if I still had my char account info I would have left ur clan -.- and u keep going back to the same line yet you have nothing else to say about all the facts i've made in my statement yet your building stupidity off 1 fact and accusing me im a scammer cause i supposedly lied? and why you keeping this in the shadows fuck face take it public and lets hear what the rest of the KO community on ko4life has to say about it and then u can fucking talk shit bitch -.- and yea I have acess to just as many accounts as hes had heres the thing he had my s.a though I bet u if he had any of their fucking S.A's he wuda went off the items =\ and where does the accusation of me being a scammer come from? first im a lyer now im a scammer? thats makes sense... get a life please you worthless pos[/b]
    Yep im worthless wont deny that, because if i would have been worth something, i would have been sold to work my cotton feilds

Banned

Yep im worthless wont deny that, because if i would have been worth something, i would have been sold to work my cotton fields[/b]
    sorry. it just bugged me.

but...i still say bafert > onslut

MotherRussia

Hello all. sorry for the long reply so here what happend...
    like u see we got talked about we change SecretAnswer i dont repit the secert answer because it's the new 1 on the account and i sold the priest yesterday.
    now why did i dced? and didnt was here for about weak well first of i talked with him till i got his id and pass he got mine and logged on it after we talked the way we giving secert each other we just talked i gave him but then my pc did strange voice and shuteddown and i tryed to turn it on but didnt worked at the end my hard drive and maybe proseceor i dont really know about pc parts broked burned or somethink so i bought new pc got it about 3 days after purching so i had no way to change password so told my freind that lives near me to change the priest pass because he can take both Baf3rt account i dont have it baf3rt have it or his freind dave they changed the account if they gave correct Secert answer because i dced before even checked! And BIG Sorry for my mate WelcomeToTheJunjle for blamming u helpin a scam that not a scam maybe almost on me Welcometothejunjle was in the msn talk aswell we was 4 ppl i added him just if somethink goes wrong so i dont belive Welcometothejunjle could take it i trust him

i missed alot of parts if u want asks just ask
    but what i really care that about Onslought got scammed i dont know if they plan it to scam me and didnt succes or somethink but trying to get Onslought account back !

FUCK U BAF3RT

And yea ok lets go to a point here? Wheres your proof im a lyer/scammer w/e it is ur accusing me of =\ show some validation to theese claims please? -.- any smart person could sit here and read this and tell your just trying to accuse me of something im not for the hell of it and all u've done so far is made racist remarks and comments and FOR THE RECORD I'm not black you fucking retards assume cause a bit darker skinned instantly im black? News for ya crackers -.- I'm Hispanic Born in the USA Dominican and Peruvian blood run through my veins so please next time find another way to try and insult me because all the black jokes dont bother me and I garuntee soon as u see hispanic OH HES A MEXICAN GO MOW A LAWN -.- typical stereo type redneck to assume this and i bet thats all you will have left to say so this will be my last post on this topic unless u actually make a correct accusation of something that doesn't exist therefore making it a lie so try ur hardest u dont got shit on me Crackies

Beast&Harlot

And yea ok lets go to a point here? Wheres your proof im a lyer/scammer w/e it is ur accusing me of =\ show some validation to theese claims please? -.- any smart person could sit here and read this and tell your just trying to accuse me of something im not for the hell of it and all u've done so far is made racist remarks and comments and FOR THE RECORD I'm not black you fucking retards assume cause a bit darker skinned instantly im black? News for ya crackers -.- I'm Hispanic Born in the USA Dominican and Peruvian blood run through my veins so please next time find another way to try and insult me because all the black jokes dont bother me and I garuntee soon as u see hispanic OH HES A MEXICAN GO MOW A LAWN -.- typical stereo type redneck to assume this and i bet thats all you will have left to say so this will be my last post on this topic unless u actually make a correct accusation of something that doesn't exist therefore making it a lie so try ur hardest u dont got shit on me Crackies[/b]
    Ok, sorry sir spic alot,how about you go slide back accross the border where you belong.

Oh, and about the needing validation its petty fucking clear with the lies since ive bolded all of them so far, and for the scam part i said it was possible. you fucking loser. go back to cuba you fucking whore.

I don't believe Onslought is a scammer... I trust him and I can vouch for him, he isn't a scammer, he spend a lot of money on his char and his items and now b4fert scams him and steals all his money.
    And stop the racism Beast&Harlot...zz

One thing before i get to my point..i do believe Onslought can be a scammer cus he was a noob rogue when i met him..suddenly out of nowhere he started to get this great items and boom a post appears accusing him of scam..weird huh? ok now to my point MotherRussia infact scammed baf3rt and is now using(or was using) another id on k4l called KaspeR, i offered for a rogue he had and both pple offered me the same thing <_< here&#39;s some ss&#39;
    http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/741/99946980my1.jpg
    http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1755/57381774cc8.jpg
    so MotherRussia=KaspeR and KaspeR&#39;s email is also the one another scammer used so i must also say he&#39;s VoiD aka XxSensFailxX aka the one who scammed acolyted when they had the warrior RutTu if u dont know who this scammers are make a quick search on them and ull find out, btw the scammers emails are:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    by the first one we can tell this guy is from Israel...so many scamming israelis lately, hmmmm the next gen of turks?

MotherRussia

One thing before i get to my point..i do believe Onslought can be a scammer cus he was a noob rogue when i met him..suddenly out of nowhere he started to get this great items and boom a post appears accusing him of scam..weird huh? ok now to my point MotherRussia infact scammed baf3rt and is now using(or was using) another id on k4l called KaspeR, i offered for a rogue he had and both pple offered me the same thing <_< here&#39;s some ss&#39;
    http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/741/99946980my1.jpg
    http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1755/57381774cc8.jpg
    so MotherRussia=KaspeR and KaspeR&#39;s email is also the one another scammer used so i must also say he&#39;s VoiD aka XxSensFailxX aka the one who scammed acolyted when they had the warrior RutTu if u dont know who this scammers are make a quick search on them and ull find out, btw the scammers emails are:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    by the first one we can tell this guy is from Israel...so many scamming israelis lately, hmmmm the next gen of turks?[/b]
    Hmmm. how the fuck u think i&#39;m KaspeR check ask morder to check his ip
    and mine email is [email protected]
    and about who scammed acolyted i knew him i talked with him 2 years ago when
    We was at ventrilo we was many ppl at ventrilo and knew each other because we was IN isreali Vent i knew him but this days in my ventrilo i dont see him and at ventrilo Payne Family was aswell there... just not make u think it&#39;s was a weird ventril etc...
    and about ur picture it&#39;s when i wanted to sell my priest or my rogue! :Sky: And :Miriam: so i dont get it...?
    ow i got a prove aswell i can bumo this old topic ...
    SO dam shut the fuck up

Beast&amp;Harlot

Hmmm. how the fuck u think i&#39;m KaspeR check ask morder to check his ip
    and mine email is [email protected]
    and about who scammed acolyted i knew him i talked with him 2 years ago when
    We was at ventrilo we was many ppl at ventrilo and knew each other because we was IN isreali Vent i knew him but this days in my ventrilo i dont see him and at ventrilo Payne Family was aswell there... just not make u think it&#39;s was a weird ventril etc...
    and about ur picture it&#39;s when i wanted to sell my priest or my rogue! :Sky: And :Miriam: so i dont get it...?
    ow i got a prove aswell i can bumo this old topic ...
    SO dam shut the fuck up[/b]
    Pull the cock out of your ass your just mad because someone proved you are a scammer and proved your other KO4LIFE name.FUCKING SCAMMER GO DIE PLS!

MotherRussia

Pull the cock out of your ass your just mad because someone proved you are a scammer and proved your other KO4LIFE name.FUCKING SCAMMER GO DIE PLS![/b]
    u just know to use nasty words go blow ur dog :huh:

The fact is both of u had a priest lvl 70 with 4xx k np&#39;s...coincidence? no i dont think two israeli pple that write technically the same have the same lvl and np char and its a coincidence..besides even if ur not him u both tried to scam me xD

Beast&amp;Harlot

u just know to use nasty words go blow ur dog :huh:[/b]
    LOL naw sorry im not into your countries beastyality.

MotherRussia

U TALK TO MUCH I WONT ANSWER IF U GIVE A FUCKING PROVE I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHO SELLING HOW SELLING AND FUCK U BOTH I DONT GIVE A SHIT I JUST WANT BAF3RT BACK ONLSU... ACCOUNT FUCKING SCAMMER

rofl..pls someoene check his ip im 100% sure theyre the same guy. fact is u were selling priest lvl 70 :miriam: and so was KaspeR and that cant be a fucking coincidence.

Rofl..... Hello VoiD <_<...

[email protected] thats one if his emails that I remember, with I think VoiD123@smthing.. and [email protected]

I did found it suspicious that you can into this forum selling all kinds of shit, and now I know why.
    Probably you used proxy&#39;s or something cause you are a known scammer Mark.
    Still the same noob as always.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast