Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Motherrussa scammer

This is a discussion on Motherrussa scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U TALK TO MUCH I WONT ANSWER IF U GIVE A FUCKING PROVE I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHO ...
Page: 5

Beast&Harlot

U TALK TO MUCH I WONT ANSWER IF U GIVE A FUCKING PROVE I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHO SELLING HOW SELLING AND FUCK U BOTH I DONT GIVE A SHIT I JUST WANT BAF3RT BACK ONLSU... ACCOUNT FUCKING SCAMMER[/b]
    Your just mad because we proved your a scammer you loser

MotherRussia

Rofl..... Hello VoiD <_<...

[email protected] thats one if his emails that I remember, with I think VoiD123@smthing.. and [email protected]

I did found it suspicious that you can into this forum selling all kinds of shit, and now I know why.
    Probably you used proxy&#39;s or something cause you are a known scammer Mark.
    Still the same noob as always.[/b]
    just a lol :huh:
    u think u just THINK

MotherRussia

Your just mad because we proved your a scammer you loser[/b]
    Dam homie

u said u proved? :P
    there is no 1 prove i saw here
    so shut up
    i dont think u get prove from just nothing :huh:

a.q

Banned

im wondering something atm....

Can anyone check if this guy got anything to do with American, on these forums, do a ip check....

(emails seemed similiar Oo)

I just said I think the email [email protected] (or smthing like that) was right..I wasn&#39;t certain about that.
    But..I am sure about [email protected] and [email protected]

And what a condicende!! KaspeR ([email protected]) offered the char that you scammed..
    IP check please.

And VoiD has an e-mail exactly like that good job..

MotherRussia

I just said I think the email [email protected] (or smthing like that) was right..I wasn&#39;t certain about that.
    But..I am sure about [email protected] and [email protected]

And what a condicende!! KaspeR ([email protected]) offered the char that you scammed..
    IP check please.

And VoiD has an e-mail exactly like that good job..[/b]
    u are sure how do u sure stuner telling u to say somthink? gimme a prove dammit i dont care if it familer or not my msn
    it&#39;s my old nick at CS :huh: so why the fuk i would not use it?
    and a stupid person dont opens same msn -.- i dont give a shit if it&#39;s close!
    KaspeR offered u still getting back with no prove i told u check ip u will see diff so
    SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE POSTING HERE ANY SHIT
    dammit pissed off with fucking idioits here posting
    Void has exacly e mail? yyeah where show me :angry: :angry:

You still haven&#39;t answered why VoiD is selling the same char this post said you scammed, and you guys have the same e-mail ([email protected])...answer that

and NO! you said that was your msn not that is close so stop talking crap, and in this link http://www.ko4life.com/forums/[email protected] says your email is [email protected], omg they are almost the same! NOT.... they are the same..

MotherRussia

i didnt answered whyy void selling char? amm how the fuck can i kno why he selling or wich so stfu
    same email?
    nope sorry my email used just by me
    about ur post the topic Summaru is a scammer that hacked some i dont know the full story

still dont got proves ... u saying i&#39;m void show me prove -.- fucking stupid
    [email protected]
    is mine email...
    what about this email show me i fucking pissed off u trying to stick void on me and u can do it because it&#39;s fucking dont match

Beast&amp;Harlot

i didnt answered whyy void selling char? amm how the fuck can i kno why he selling or wich so stfu
    same email?
    nope sorry my email used just by me
    about ur post the topic Summaru is a scammer that hacked some i dont know the full story

still dont got proves ... u saying i&#39;m void show me prove -.- fucking stupid
    [email protected]
    is mine email...
    what about this email show me i fucking pissed off u trying to stick void on me and u can do it because it&#39;s fucking dont match[/b]
    Your just upset because everyone hates you and will never trust you agin, oke just give up on life go scam your dog out of some free sex or something since your dog is probaly to good for you <_<

omg uve just been proved 156415641 tmies ur the same person, the only thing left to make it 100%(and not 99% like it is now) its an ip check and it can turn out tricky cus u couldve easily used a proxy, anyways u can even tell vus u both write in the same way, enough proof is ur selling same char and ur both from israel -.-

MotherRussia

damnmiit proved 123132 times i dont fucking see here 1 prove u all can blow me i upset? nope not really u know why i&#39;m not pc boy like u think i give a shit about this game about ppl to trust me i dont need to i play with my freinds and who knows me can trust me or not not care...
    stuner ur saying that just because u saw same topics yeah not enuf and fucking when u get a prove pm me zzzzzzz
    piech of shit ur fucking idiots dammit

OMFG......i still dont get why a mod hasnt looked up to this yet i think the proofs are there and theyre clear, if a mod doesnt look into this this will just stop when u scam someone else -_-

sexy Owa

until You prove your Not the person then nobody will believe you :/ they have thrown facts out and all youve done is say they are not true, which is the response of how many scammers looking to save their hide? all of them pretty much

prove them wrong kk

Banned

acolyted

void / motherrussia / needforspeed/ kapsper/ eminem24 forsetez bla bla bla is a faggot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345