Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[email protected]

This is a discussion on [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol im not using windows 98 btw, its windows xp with old configurations cause i hate the newer ones :-p...
Page: 2

Justin

lol im not using windows 98 btw, its windows xp with old configurations cause i hate the newer ones :-p

dragunmaster

hope you get your shit back

Tiba

wow...

ISeeYouPee

wow

the real mercyful hit a phising link which gave away his password to ko4life and the guy guessed msn pass since they were same thing
    the guy who scammed u wasnt the real Mercyful[/b]
    funny. you just PM'd me on there saying your Mercyful, why talking in third person now?

INFURIATE

hm first off, u cant post a phising link, dont even remember wut the link was zzz something off d2jsp.org
    and 2nd majix, that wasnt 3rd person, if u can read, it sais the REAL mercyful
    i didnt say Mercyful hit a phising link,, its showing that im the REAL mercyful
    check the ip when account was created and when the last person logged onto the account proving that i aint the scammer

hm first off, u cant post a phising link, dont even remember wut the link was zzz something off d2jsp.org
    and 2nd majix, that wasnt 3rd person, if u can read, it sais the REAL mercyful
    i didnt say Mercyful hit a phising link,, its showing that im the REAL mercyful
    check the ip when account was created and when the last person logged onto the account proving that i aint the scammer[/b]
    I already told you that it's quite simple for you to just log a proxy in one time and make it look like that.. so yea that doesn't cut it so much for me.

Justin

in the chat log u can see that u say send the money through paypal to [email protected], why would some1 that hacked ur Msn want it sent to your paypal. Yes its true that they could've hacked ur paypal also, but why not just have me send it to there paypal. If its sent to motorbreath email then the hacket would have to send it to his paypal acc from yours that meaning you could tell us who did it, thus having proof u were hacked.

INFURIATE

first off, i dont use paypal
    i havent spent a penny on this game and never will
    get ur facts straight
    and was that guy's paypall verified?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12