WHERE ARE YOU GM's ? let me tell you where to be to catch most of the cheaters ...

This is a discussion on WHERE ARE YOU GM's ? let me tell you where to be to catch most of the cheaters ... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; B) GM's where are you, why coming on game only few times ? Need more direct contact with the guy ...
Page: 1

Shuky555

Angry

B)

GM's where are you, why coming on game only few times ?

Need more direct contact with the guy who play in the game cause they pay the company your work in
    and which pay your salaries ...

More and more ppl, if they don't quit yet, are not (like me) renewing their premium...

Why ? Cheaters ofc ... now the new cheat is to pass throught wall or to climb mountains.

Why don't you go in Hell, or in Abyss ? you will catch some 150 cheaters per day !!!

Why don't you wait near Jails in War zone to see how mages are climbing mountains or passing through walls to arrive
    near Jails and to tp all different bench of other Mages to AOE jail's exits ... so that you can't play at all during war

If you die in war, you'll barely be able to quit that Jail, as soon as out , you'll get in again by cheating mages ...

Well, my though is the same as soooooooooo many other players in game ...

wanna keep us paying premium ? SHOW YOURSELF MORE ... BANN ON LIVE MORE OFTEN, IT'S SO OBVIOUS HIGH TOP 5 CLAN PLAYERS CHEATING !!! COME ON ... I sent the web site some 90 KSC pictures of ppl cheating, i still see them in game ! So why should we loose time reporting them ???

Pls add all your comments here guys, even .... if it won't help ofc

this isnt an offical forum... gms dont read yr shit so stop posting this crap its fucking annoying

Jecht

yea, that's annoyin as hell.

-n

Strider

just curious ive seen a high amount of ppl running up sides of mountains though walls. as anyone else being seiing a higer amount of them ?

GMS this game has gms :P ive been playing this game for hmmm 2 years on usko only ever seen one gm