Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Motorbreath - [email protected] - "Swanny" SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Motorbreath - [email protected] - "Swanny" SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Motorbreath - KO4LIFE nick Swanny ares nick -.- scamed me a shell +7 on ares .......
Page: 1

Motorbreath - KO4LIFE nick
    Swanny ares nick
    -.- scamed me a shell +7 on ares ....

4MotherRussia

proof ??

alper15

hmm :angry:

proof ??[/b]
    wtf -.- proff ?? u think im kidding?? as soon he got the shell pauldron he dc and blocked me on msn -.-
    and i have a witness.... thats better.... u can fell free to ask C4pt4in..... Swanny - Motorbreath is just a SCAMMER !

look a shell +7 on ares -.- is worthless, what piss me off is thats this guy.. is a SCAMMER and he still been able to post in market seccion to sell items to scamm more ppl...

I was the one who gave him the shell pauldron +7, and as he didnt gave Oscar the trade off, that makes him a scammer :angry:

Since Im not an official trade moderator, I had no rights to ask for both items on me before the trade. Oscar, next time, make it official by asking a trade moderator, and be patient about it, dont do the trade before u catch one online. There was nothing I could do to prevent this, since he didnt gave me his trade off.

PS: Id like one of the mods/admins get him banned. Sure, we cant prove it with solid evidence, but how do u want us to prove such scam? Well, in any case.. ppl are warned now, totally up to them to believe this or not.

Dr4g0n

seriously its +7 armor
    and have you spoken to him after this? Maybe he fell and broke his leg during the transfer

ty Alex for ur topic ur havea better way to write :P

seriously its +7 armor
    and have you spoken to him after this? Maybe he fell and broke his leg during the transfer[/b]

and for this.. he blocked me on msn, and i know he didint broke anything, cause he still posting selling, trading topics in ares seccion.

Motorbreath

rofl this is hilarious.. show any proof lol

*edit*oh u said u dont have any proof at all.. nvm

rofl this is hilarious.. show any proof lol

*edit*oh u said u dont have any proof at all.. nvm[/b]

soooooo.... the WORD of 2 respectable players that have been in the forum for more time than u and more ppl trust is not a proof??F uk u poor stupid guy who has to scamm cheap item and still arround..... as i said i dont give a $#&$% about the item just about loosers like u thats still here..

almost every admin,mod know me, why should i lie?, im a fair player and everyone knows that.... so thats more than a proof u asking for..

btw ill keep this topic UP the list so everyone know what kind of player are you...

Oscar

Lucky for u, i forgot to fraps u this time. But dont worry, karma will find its way, u know u scammed it, now enjoy it u piece of shit

cant bump it =/ soo... there it goes UP

Banned

oscar <3

Motorbreath

rofl giga ur so newb.. u know that was amazing combeback and u remove it... ur such a newb zzz

karma ROFL y do u belive in that crap no offence

rofl giga ur so newb.. u know that was amazing combeback and u remove it... ur such a newb zzz

karma ROFL y do u belive in that crap no offence[/b]

so u say u never talk with me about trading items from ares to diez? do u have any item in diez?....

mmmm forgot there is no point to discuss with a SCAMMER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast