Diez-speed h4x0r

This is a discussion on Diez-speed h4x0r within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PaltaCl (human warrior) being chased by me (LF'ing) and 2 other rogues doing the same...he begins to run from 12 ...
Page: 1

Healo

Default Diez-speed h4x0r

PaltaCl (human warrior) being chased by me (LF'ing) and 2 other rogues doing the same...he begins to run from 12 to dms in a straight line but yet us rogues couldnt advance on him at all. no fraps and SS's would be useless in something like this, but just to let u all know that he's speedy <_<

ReiRei

as are 1/2 the orc warriors... can catch you from a half mile away when you have speed pots... everyone is doing it. no one cares.. life goes on and te game sucks ass even further

Aqu

SataniC_ also is speed hacking, shes an orc BP and me and Vertig0 couldnt keep up with her as we ran through the CZ. She was EASILY faster than a LF'ing rogue.

Dammit

Default Re: Diez-speed h4x0r

Originally posted by Healo
    PaltaCl (human warrior) being chased by me (LF'ing) and 2 other rogues doing the same...he begins to run from 12 to dms in a straight line but yet us rogues couldnt advance on him at all. no fraps and SS's would be useless in something like this, but just to let u all know that he's speedy *<_<
    I saw them yesterday at human apos, PaltaCl & another human warrior, speed hacking. They run away as soon as they redball, then come back. h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Aqu
    SataniC_ also is speed hacking, shes an orc BP and me and Vertig0 couldnt keep up with her as we ran through the CZ. She was EASILY faster than a LF'ing rogue.

Dammit
    rofl satanic yea she's faster than a lf rogue, she uses that to run from humans... funny shit.