Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bestsin.. update

This is a discussion on Bestsin.. update within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *EDIT* He got served.. pm me for details. */EDIT*...
Page: 1

*EDIT* He got served.. pm me for details. */EDIT*

funny how he trusts people so easily lol...... and i used to think people like him would only do paypal so he could chargeback :S maybe he got too much money from charging back, so he can spend some via WU lol.

^^ maybe send some of teh leftover money to other victims of bestsin so u wont look like a scammer xD

i was actually considering doing that because even though i know he deserved it i feel kinda bad

Uzu

funny how he trusts people so easily lol...... and i used to think people like him would only do paypal so he could chargeback :S maybe he got too much money from charging back, so he can spend some via WU lol.
    ^^ maybe send some of teh leftover money to other victims of bestsin so u wont look like a scammer xD[/b]
    yeah i would suggest to take ur 90$ and give the other 210 to curiosity or split between victims
    i was actually considering doing that because even though i know he deserved it i feel kinda bad[/b]
    dont worry mate. he deserved it. but i dont know if its really right to scam someone even if hes a big scammer... :/

Though i have heard a lot of people are getting their money back from paypal, I am not sure about curio though

StoneColdAngel

yeah so basically I scammed him back for $300 and I'm not sure this is morally right or wrong.. but this guy has scammed a whole lot of people on here for way too much so I made the decision to play him at his own game..

Maybe it was wrong.. but fuck him, it might teach him a lesson.[/b]
    I would delete this >< Or you&#39;ll get banned here. Oh wait make up a story aobut him DB hacking you and fake some screenshots and you get away with it :P j/k Seriously remove this.

Uzu

Though i have heard a lot of people are getting their money back from paypal, I am not sure about curio though[/b]
    no he didnt get it back. also he was in ToD with us too. dont know its in ur hand to decide

u can keep it also for u if you are in need of money so badly

I would delete this >< Or you&#39;ll get banned here. Oh wait make up a story aobut him DB hacking you and fake some screenshots and you get away with it :P j/k Seriously remove this.[/b]
    im not removing it.. I have never scammed anyone before but this guy deserves it.. and if the mods disagree then they can ban me... but im not gonna edit my post.

Banned

You know what that makes you now huh?
    Maybe he deserved it, but it wasn&#39;t the right thing.

Uzu

You know what that makes you now huh?
    Maybe he deserved it, but it wasn&#39;t the right thing.[/b]
    not really if he gives the money back to the victims.

it wasnt? SO i should just let him get away with taking my hard earned cash and not say a word?

As i said.. it was by pure chance he contacted me.. I wasnt going out to scam him but ofcourse I was gonna try and teach him a lesson.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Ain&#39;t karma a biatch?

Lmao...your awesome. xD

I would of done it too, that guy got what he deserved. Im sure you wont get banned or anything, what you did was morally right. That loser needed to be taught a lesson.

Banned

it wasnt? SO i should just let him get away with taking my hard earned cash and not say a word?

As i said.. it was by pure chance he contacted me.. I wasnt going out to scam him but ofcourse I was gonna try and teach him a lesson.[/b]
    Lol, sure I&#39;d have done it too if he had scammed me previously.

I just feel bad for the guy now even if he&#39;s a scammer, but im with hangover atm so dont mind me.

Cheers. 1.5k posts ftw D:

Lol, sure I&#39;d have done it too if he had scammed me previously.

I just feel bad for the guy now even if he&#39;s a scammer, but im with hangover atm so dont mind me.

Cheers. 1.5k posts ftw D:[/b]

No mercy for scammers, he scammed alot more than 300$ im sure.

and someone had a fun holiday yesterday! :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast