Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mr.Sinful aka Rob Aka Scrap

This is a discussion on Mr.Sinful aka Rob Aka Scrap within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello All as you might have known ive been here awhile so has Mr.Sinful aka Rob(da Man) aka Scrap yeah ...
Page: 1

Banned

Angry

Hello All as you might have known ive been here awhile so has Mr.Sinful aka Rob(da Man) aka Scrap yeah that supposed Trustable guy oh not to mention he scammed someone for like a raptor 8 and supposedly a wp also or something he is still here live and on the forums trading with ppl (watch out all he might scam again) if you all dont believe me check scraps ip and then check the ip that logs Mr.Sinful everyday recently one of his friends deleted shit off my brother in laws ventrilo and for that im revealing his name and i think that peice of shit scammer should be ip banned but anyways i dont want flames i just want what should be done be done....oh and btw his new msn is [email protected]

EDIT: corrected email

Banned

dont trust any one is my opinion . with any type of voucher

coming in here may warn people. but its not helping any one in any way

Banned

pfft threatened to have his friend take my bros vent down pfft like i care

sad you two were such good friends. might i ask who he scammed?

Banned

pfft i hate that noob oh and scrap if you see this btw go ahead have ur friend hack my bros vent lmao already sent and recieved a support ticket they are watching the ventrilo so have fun with that + and already changed all pws to shit you wont know!

A3quitas ? nah...hmm

Banned

yes A3quitas and believe it

Banned

ok killian really u have gone to far..ive held alot of shit and yet no scam.. u wana play with me lets just see wat happens when u get home .. im going to work out now lol cant wait

wait deleted shit off vent ?wtf u fuknig talking bout ..my vent was fuking whiped and i had to remake all my rooms u fag ..u wont have a vent for long tho

Motnahp

pfft i hate that noob oh and scrap if you see this btw go ahead have ur friend hack my bros vent lmao already sent and recieved a support ticket they are watching the ventrilo so have fun with that + and already changed all pws to shit you wont know![/b]
    LMFAO... Soooooooooooooooooooooo Emo

Is he honestly like 9?

Banned

ok killian really u have gone to far..ive held alot of shit and yet no scam.. u wana play with me lets just see wat happens when u get home .. im going to work out now lol cant wait

wait deleted shit off vent ?wtf u fuknig talking bout ..my vent was fuking whiped and i had to remake all my rooms u fag ..u wont have a vent for long tho[/b]

lmao so what? ill jus shut it down and re order it bitch why dont you go fuckurself u and ur hacking friends

lol vent hosters will be happy to sue ur little faggot fuck friend so have fun with it jus remember to tell him they are watching countrys ventrilo.

also as the saying goes

"Once A Scammer Always A Scammer"

lol since you did it once what makes ppl think u wont do it again

admins Ban Pls

check ips thats enough proof for u

told you not to fuck with me

Banned

killian killian killian u really think u got this coverd dont u...who said he will shut it down...lol i never fuked with u.u came after me making up some emo shit boohoo u make fun of me boohoo ..then u said i detled ur vent rooms when my friend was at work and i didnt bother fuking with u cause i thought we were done..but really u wana play we can play

Banned

scrapthatpaintball?

Banned

scrapthatpaintball?[/b]
    yep :/ i was going to pm u back when u delted my sig but o well...yet again im going be banned cause killian..ffs :/ o well go ahead and ban me i guess i didnt do anytihng this time expect kilian going emo and he wonders why no one likes him

Banned

pfft fuck you scrap why dont you go scam some more your prolly cravinit......how come when i logged vent it said on motd Hey Killian from nos and countrys 2 hr writing was gone?!?! yea stfu someone ban this scammer

Banned

lol wow so thats y he asked me for ur vent info..lol u can ask him i had nothing to do with it...ya bann me...and why dont we bann killian to he scamms :/ if not im not going to go to his lvl and bitch bout it..just somone get this emo fight over with cause listen to this fat retard talk is kinda funny but im going to sleep.. o ya good job killian i love how u handle things couldnt talk to me on msn when i never even talked to nos for 5 days but its kool :/ peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast