Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mr.Sinful aka Rob Aka Scrap

This is a discussion on Mr.Sinful aka Rob Aka Scrap within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly who have i scammed? thats right no one shut the fuck up...
Page: 2

Banned

honestly who have i scammed? thats right no one shut the fuck up

Banned

yep :/ i was going to pm u back when u delted my sig but o well...yet again im going be banned cause killian..ffs :/ o well go ahead and ban me i guess i didnt do anytihng this time expect kilian going emo and he wonders why no one likes him[/b]
    Bah it's not in my hands. Felix banned you and your avoiding a ban so its my only choice :wacko:

Banned

bb scrap the scammer

Banned

so.. u guys were friends... u guys argued... he said he'll hack ur vent.. so u emo'ed out nd now ur fak'ing ur friend over? xD

Unr4ted

so.. u guys were friends... u guys argued... he said he'll hack ur vent.. so u emo'ed out nd now ur fak'ing ur friend over? xD[/b]
    u should look up the word friend.

he says rob scammed someone for rap8 and wp..but yet all he talks about is vent. close this bullshit topic..its just 2 people argueing. they can do that on msn.

Banned

he says rob scammed someone for rap8 and wp..but yet all he talks about is vent. close this bullshit topic..its just 2 people argueing. they can do that on msn.[/b]
    I just banned a person from this forum who was banned for scamming. If it was not for this topic then one more scammer would be here.

Banned

he scammed someone but he keeps bring vent up to get me to not talk about it i cant rememeber which server it was but yeah that noob scammer

so.. u guys were friends... u guys argued... he said he'll hack ur vent.. so u emo'ed out nd now ur fak'ing ur friend over? xD[/b]

friends dont call other friends awful names

Banned

he scammed someone but he keeps bring vent up to get me to not talk about it i cant rememeber which server it was but yeah that noob scammer
    friends dont call other friends awful names[/b]

thats a lie xD
    but anyways. gl with getting ur vent or wutever the problem it was

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...43128&st=40

Check Page # 3 & 4

he is angry becuz A3 said to him alot of bad words

So he will fuk him up and he did & you guys belived him

w/e

I believe Mr.Sinful has an emo fetish

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...43128&st=40

Check Page # 3 & 4

he is angry becuz A3 said to him alot of bad words

So he will fuk him up and he did & you guys belived him

w/e[/b]

are you fucking kidding me scammers shouldnt be allowed on forums you retard fine w.e keep him here he will jus scam again and when that day comes dont cry scammer

thats a lie xD
    but anyways. gl with getting ur vent or wutever the problem it was [/b]

alright dude what i believe in friendship and what u believe are different oke?

quit trying to make it look like im the bad guy scammers should pay for stealing items that dont belong to them youve got proof its scrap and he WAS banned from this forum for what? oh shit i forgot....wait its almost here.....SCAMMING SOMEONE

Banned

are you fucking kidding me scammers shouldnt be allowed on forums you retard fine w.e keep him here he will jus scam again and when that day comes dont cry scammer
    quit trying to make it look like im the bad guy scammers should pay for stealing items that dont belong to them youve got proof its scrap and he WAS banned from this forum for what? oh shit i forgot....wait its almost here.....SCAMMING SOMEONE[/b]
    first of all

you should work on your english badly ..

2nd Vandy or anyone check the link i gave u guys

this kid cryed becuz A3 said him bad words..

Banned

quit trying to make it look like im the bad guy scammers should pay for stealing items that dont belong to them youve got proof its scrap and he WAS banned from this forum for what? oh shit i forgot....wait its almost here.....SCAMMING SOMEONE[/b]

damn relax dude. go outside enjoy the fresh air xD

Banned

lol

arre you serious? havent been on ko4life so tybb

first of all

you should work on your english badly ..

2nd Vandy or anyone check the link i gave u guys

this kid cryed becuz A3 said him bad words..[/b]

are you fucking kidding me? dude first of all IM FROM MICHIGAN BORN AND RAISED MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO READ RIGHT YOU STUPID

2nd CHECK SCRAPS IP BET YOU THEY ARE THE SAME i think he should be banned and this should be closed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast