mrsReaper / royanri

This is a discussion on mrsReaper / royanri within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so im selling my lvl 70 warrior i give him info just so he can check that the warrior is ...
Page: 1

PwR

so im selling my lvl 70 warrior i give him info just so he can check that the warrior is lvl 70, then he says ill send money when u give me SQ to change region so i did, then he changed pw and email. but i can get my account back coz i have all payment details. just a heads up about him

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=20125
    [email protected]

be carefull

did big WU trades w him all went smooth

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

KO4Life has nothing to do as per responsibility for account trades/sales. You can never be too safe with such a trade, even if you were using a middle man.
    To top things off, you don't have proof for your accusation. I'll lock this topic, because even if you posted proof (which isn't exactly possible in such a trade), it's an account problem, this is your fault you lost it, you shouldn't of just trusted him, no matter who you are dealing with -- never trust anyone. Do not re post this topic. PM me if you need a conversation explaining you...