Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Murtaza = Glitcher =/

This is a discussion on Murtaza = Glitcher =/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Crazy2010 Like i said *if you are his cock sucker please shut the fuk up and read ...
Page: 2

Unholy

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    Like i said *if you are his cock sucker please shut the fuk up and read the whole topic i said i dont have VIDEO but i think the picture is enough prove thats 90% and since he is minor abuser thats 10% which make him 100% abuser NO please stay away before i slap you on the face *
    and im not GROB btw moron
    ur topic and comments shows that ur a moron considering the pic and the pic shows that ur a noob. ur making a topic and claming that he is a glitcher with a fucking ss which doesnt show anything except ur pathetic /town "try"s (i guess also ur fucking laggy pc)and ur calling everyone cocksuckers who doesnt believe you. ur calling it %90 which u also made up from ur ass ... not only that u also add his ctrl+minor stuff as %10. listen to me faggy , if u dunno anything about this game , just dont ruin your life by getting pissed off everytime u die. try to get a life or a brain.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Murtaza
    no offense matsuki, but you r more noob than i thought i must say.

First of all, I DO NOT glitch
    Coz i do not need to glitch to kill some1.

second thing is uploading a screenshot cannot proove if im glitching or not.

If you even meant speed glitching, u should have seen me running-jumping thing.

Well, i ve made tons of videos ( btw new video is coming in 1-2 days ) and is there anyone that has seen me while doin any illegal actions?

It s so sad to see such topics.

But i m still not angry with you, coz u dont know this game. U dont know what kind of visual bugs this game has. *

btw i just checked my video archive if that combat exists or not but unfortunately i have seen that i didnt frapsed that combat...

Next time fraps it, if you need a full vresion of fraps i may upload it and let you to download.

thank you.
    Ok why you think im noob ? oh wait because im debuffed you had an easy kill using glitch ok ...
    and unfortunately the video you didnt frapsed was the abuser party too bad you missed that part
    however just dont make yourself look too "Legit" because i aint one of them .

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Unholy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unholy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    Like i said *if you are his cock sucker please shut the fuk up and read the whole topic i said i dont have VIDEO but i think the picture is enough prove thats 90% and since he is minor abuser thats 10% which make him 100% abuser NO please stay away before i slap you on the face *
    and im not GROB btw moron
    ur topic and comments shows that ur a moron considering the pic and the pic shows that ur a noob. ur making a topic and claming that he is a glitcher with a fucking ss which doesnt show anything except ur pathetic /town "try"s (i guess also ur fucking laggy pc)and ur calling everyone cocksuckers who doesnt believe you. ur calling it %90 which u also made up from ur ass ... not only that u also add his ctrl+minor stuff as %10. listen to me faggy , if u dunno anything about this game , just dont ruin your life by getting pissed off everytime u die. try to get a life or a brain.[/b]
    My topic and comments shows that im a moron ok next ? considering the pic and the pic shows im a noob *Very interesting *
    So if i town from a glicher with debuffer calling me a noob ?
    listen homie if you dont have anything else to say please get off my dick now and stop bitching about me ok ? *Cock sucker *
    your respone on my posts shows HOW intelligent you are.And im not getting pissed off everytime i die lol i died to many and i killed many its just a game YOU ARE THE FAGGOT WHO IS TAKING IT TOO SERIOUS cry me river

BTW just look at your sig "Unholy a.k.a KaLGeLDi ownz u" HHHHHHHHHH from that point i just notice you are a little kid thanks moron.

Unholy

el pathetico

Murtaza

Well, ur posts are non-sense.
    I really dont understand whatcha trying to do.

I said, i do not glitch and dont need to glitch to kill a level 62 warrior.

just be a real man instead of being a cissy girl, stop lying.

First you said;

I have to agree with you about COULD be a lag but problem he did it before and then did it second time i pictured him *

first time im like wtf who is hitting me and i see him from away light feet then was doing spiket etc.. i towned .. *
    see, you didnt even mention that u have seen me while doin "bouncing-running" thing.

But now, u accuse me with that shit.

to be honest, i dont like to underestimate ppl for those kinds of topics.
    but this is the truth; I can kill you even with my str set.

Crazy2010

Well, ur posts are non-sense.
    I really dont understand whatcha trying to do.

I said, i do not glitch and dont need to glitch to kill a level 62 warrior.

just be a real man instead of being a cissy girl, stop lying.

First you said;

I have to agree with you about COULD be a lag but problem he did it before and then did it second time i pictured him *

first time im like wtf who is hitting me and i see him from away light feet then was doing spiket etc.. i towned .. *
    see, you didnt even mention that u have seen me while doin "bouncing-running" thing.

But now, u accuse me with that shit.

to be honest, i dont like to underestimate ppl for those kinds of topics.
    but this is the truth; I can kill you even with my str set.
    Man you are really pissting me off abuser listen moron you are prolly right i wont be able to kill you even if you have no armor abuser ? minror heal lmao

Man just admit you abuse go change your character name now baba like everyone abuser does

ADDED:"i do not glitch and dont need to glitch to kill a level 62 warrior" lol wow just wow you are very full of shit yourself but no offense you had to glitch to kill me even while im debuffed with your gay priest

Murtaza

Grow up kiddo, watch your language. I aint insulting you with such words.

No1 in this world admits something that he/she hasnt done.

I wont change my name, it will stay as Murtaza forever.

since you started this topic u r getting deeper into this shit.

also u r getting more pathetic post by post.

I m off to sleep. take care now, bye bye then.

Edit: I said i can kill you even with my str set. no duffs, no armors...

Crazy2010

Grow up kiddo, watch your language. I aint insulting you with such words.

No1 in this world admits something that he/she hasnt done.

I wont change my name, it will stay as Murtaza forever.

since you started this topic u r getting deeper into this shit. *

also u r getting more pathetic post by post.

I m off to sleep. take care now, bye bye then.
    You insulte me with "noob" words so you better watching your mouth before correcting me. However i just made my point up there .

Murtaza

We all know this faggot use CTRL minor abuser NOT JUST THAT he is speed glitch here is pictures *

U r so retarded that cant see the difference between calling some1 noob and faggot.

ok from now on, no mercy!

U R A LOSER WHO CANT DO SHIT EVEN IN A GAME!

cu cissy girl.

HolyDreams

murtaza, dont waste ur time with noobs/fucktard..

Crazy2010

We all know this faggot use CTRL minor abuser NOT JUST THAT he is speed glitch here is pictures *

U r so retarded that cant see the difference between calling some1 noob and faggot.

ok from now on, no mercy!

U R A LOSER WHO CANT DO SHIT EVEN IN A GAME!

cu cissy girl.
    OK you got me here But you still abused glitch i aint bring this shit up

and HolyDreams u know what ya talking about ?

HolyDreams

i know, murtaza isnt a dumb like you. u still try to flame him w/o proof and you got owned. pai -_-

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    murtaza, dont waste ur time with noobs/fucktard..
    +1

And Crazy- dude chill, this seriously is prolly a lag thing, happened to me many times- even DTS glitch on me like this . Also download one of Murtaza's videos and see if gitches anywhere there and what kind of players he pwnz there.

Banned

S>lvl 62 warrior delvled to 61 50% 350m ORC Ares USKO

This says enough about this topic starter..

Also, Your basicly cheating aswell your lvl 61 with scream.. And got lvl 62 stats.. I dont care if ur delvld, Your lvl 61 with scream.. restat pls..

Thats not even a glitch you only see murtaza far from you and your dead and it says Murtaza killed blabla and look under the names after he killed you some other people killed people aswell ,,
    Take this screen as example: http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...30.14.14.04.jpg

OMGOMGOMG I KILL PEOPLE IN TOWN OH NOESSSSSSSS AND IM A WARRIOR OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOG CHEATERRRR!!!!

And Murtaza.. stop killing him.. he is probably tired of buying national points

TunaFishyMe

wth does this picture show. That sin might not even be him! you dont even have him selected. All it shows is that you died and he away from you. It could be a visual bug. Or even you might have taken the screenshot 3 secs late. That ss proves absolutely nothing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast