Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Murtaza = Glitcher =/

This is a discussion on Murtaza = Glitcher =/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zyhuahuaha so this ss shows he's glitching? i just see a stupid player's screen,"press ok " and where's murtaza at ...
Page: 3

zyhuahuaha so this ss shows he's glitching? i just see a stupid player's screen,"press ok " and where's murtaza at this ss?go home kid,stop flaming ppl ,take a fraps so we can see he's glitching or not and u say ctlr minor ? how many sins "are not using" ctrl minor shit?is Murtaza the only 1?he's one of the good sins on ares and who the hell u r? just stfu and look ur own business.

Lordness

1. Maktsuki warrior, Murtaza rogue
    2. Maybe lag, becouse Im sin and sometimes, would miss players who uses swift :/
    3. Ctrl + minor isnt a bug abuse, just some sucked warriors that raped by sins call that a bug abuse.
    4. SS isnt a proof to show who's cheating and especially glitch.

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Murtaza
    But i m still not angry with you, coz u dont know this game. U dont know what kind of visual bugs this game has.
    You should read this again (guess u r too angry that couldnt give your attention to read carefully) then u will see why he called u newbie. I agree with Murtazas toughts about you. Cos guess it was happenned the first time to you which was happened to me many many times. Being hit by enemies from far away or being hit by 5-6 damages in less than 1 sec etc etc... It is all about the visual mistakes like wrong movements which u cant see the object or the person at the right place. Or maybe due to the laggy connections.

armand0

how the fuck can we understand that he is glitching with that SS?

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Zaraki
    S>lvl 62 warrior delvled to 61 50% 350m ORC Ares USKO

This says enough about this topic starter..

Also, Your basicly cheating aswell your lvl 61 with scream.. And got lvl 62 stats.. I dont care if ur delvld, Your lvl 61 with scream.. restat pls..

Thats not even a glitch you only see murtaza far from you and your dead and it says Murtaza killed blabla and look under the names after he killed you some other people killed people aswell ,, *
    Take this screen as example: http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...30.14.14.04.jpg *

OMGOMGOMG I KILL PEOPLE IN TOWN OH NOESSSSSSSS AND IM A WARRIOR OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOG CHEATERRRR!!!!

And Murtaza.. stop killing him.. he is probably tired of buying national points
    you are just another moron one of his cock sucker who trying to back him up once again
    This ss is of my warrior OK you got to SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST. * I HATE FAGGOTS LIKE HIM * CAUGH CAUGH SEBY
    you dont know what the fuck you talking about

and that was gay example
    and Murtaza doesnt kill a shit he pks with priest all the time he comes in bowl and run like little faggot when i get priest
    i got 94knp Isnt bad on my lvl since i dont pk all the time. Now im done with you homie.

and Tweety just shut up please i just owned u a few min ago in bowl thx. * Stupid turky * even tho you didnt deserve to be muslim YOU MAKING THEM LOOK BAD

Ok murtaza back to u now , as many seems against me and u think its not him on ss or not even enought prove but ok i take off my case.There is always another day ill frap ya

the only fag in this thread is u and btw tweety isnt his anymore as u can read his signature.
    he can own u with 1 hand and he will use his other 1 to masturbate oke?
    back to topic awaiting ur so famous "fraps".

[quote]
    and Tweety just shut up please i just owned u a few min ago in bowl thx. * Stupid turky * even tho you didnt deserve to be muslim YOU MAKING THEM LOOK BAD
    well,what the hell u talking about? You killed me?if u killed some 1 else named "tweety" be sure it's not me,not belongs to me anymore,and if u think u can kill me,just come arena and try 1vs1 with me.and what u mean "u didnt desertve to be muslim"? who are u?u just a piece of shit crying after whoever kills u in cz.huh what a loser

Banned

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

This says enough about this topic starter..

Also, Your basicly cheating aswell your lvl 61 with scream.. And got lvl 62 stats.. I dont care if ur delvld, Your lvl 61 with scream.. restat pls..

Thats not even a glitch you only see murtaza far from you and your dead and it says Murtaza killed blabla and look under the names after he killed you some other people killed people aswell ,, *
    Take this screen as example: http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...30.14.14.04.jpg *

OMGOMGOMG I KILL PEOPLE IN TOWN OH NOESSSSSSSS AND IM A WARRIOR OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOG CHEATERRRR!!!!

And Murtaza.. stop killing him.. he is probably tired of buying national points
    you are just another moron one of his cock sucker who trying to back him up once again
    This ss is of my warrior OK you got to SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST. * I HATE FAGGOTS LIKE HIM * CAUGH CAUGH SEBY
    you dont know what the fuck you talking about

and that was gay example
    and Murtaza doesnt kill a shit he pks with priest all the time he comes in bowl and run like little faggot when i get priest
    i got 94knp Isnt bad on my lvl since i dont pk all the time. Now im done with you homie.

Ok murtaza back to u now , as many seems against me and u think its not him on ss or not even enought prove but ok i take off my case.There is always another day ill frap ya[/b]
    It doesn't show me what lvl you are now?

Murtaza

I think we have passed this topic...

Why u keep talking shit?

U r not worth to waste my scrolls/pots.

no more reply for you. kthxbye

Crazy2010

I think we have passed this topic...

Why u keep talking shit?

U r not worth to waste my scrolls/pots.

no more reply for you. kthxbye
    you cant offer buying scrolls thx
    next time when u want to pk bring your butt to bowl yourself and we see *make sure u dont use minor ctrl*

Murtaza

U R FUKING MORON NAGGING ME ALL THE TIME!
    I CAN even KILL YOU WITH POTS IDIOT.
    ffs, man grow up. U aint shit, cant do shit just shut ur hole before i put one.

Get lost now...

SiCoXiS

noob mage why he gonna glich for kill a mage :wacko: !!!!! :blink: and minor ctrl right click isnt bug for me cuz all use so all r fuking cheater? nahhhhh ur just jelous cuz he rape ur nooby ass :lol:

HolyDreams

I CAN even KILL YOU WITH *POTS IDIOT.

Get lost now...
    hay aq Don't waste ur times with retarded ppls.

Arphetic

I CAN even KILL YOU WITH *POTS IDIOT.

Get lost now...
    U wont need pots dont worry

Anyone still taking that crazy dude serious?

Crazy2010

Originally posted by SiCoXiS
    noob mage why he gonna glich for kill a mage *:wacko: !!!!! *:blink: and minor ctrl right click isnt bug for me cuz all use so all r fuking cheater? nahhhhh ur just jelous cuz he rape ur nooby ass *:lol:
    stupid idiot im warrior not mage u idiot roflmao B)

U wont need pots dont worry *

Anyone still taking that crazy dude serious?
    lol u turky too ? so funny ^.^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast