Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My confession and apology.

This is a discussion on My confession and apology. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you don't know me don't even waste your time reading through this post. Yesterday, I used 2 KESN codes ...
Page: 1

If you don't know me don't even waste your time reading through this post. Yesterday, I used 2 KESN codes that didn't belong to me, but belonged to my friend which I probably lost friendship to now, Rafael aka Aidz.

Why did I do it? I don't know. It sounds sad as fuck to give that answer, but well, I did it and I don't know why. I guess I just wanted something I couldn't get, and took it. However, I played accounts with tons of items worth a lot that were unsealed and my eyes never looked at them, nor did my mind ever think something bad. The truth is only he, me and Hazard (which is another friend of him) had the codes, and I could of juts blamed him. But no, I guess I'm just not made for scamming. I'm probably a big pussy. Somehow, after I did it I was like wtf have you done, Matthew, you lost one friend, the trust MOST of your clan had towards you, etc. And yes, that is true. I was always trusted by a lot of Fierce members, and I never stole any item or did anything similar to that, you can just ask them. I even knew seal passwords some times and didn't take shit out. I think I was probably one of the most trustful guys Fierce had. So, why is it that I did it? Fuck, I wish I knew the answer and I wasn't such a...a idk...and kept on living my life and not giving a shit. Sad thing is, I cannot lol, I feel guilty as fuck. I feel I'm one of those pieces of shit in the Hall of Shame.

I deserve many things now, people will change the passwords of the accounts I had accsess to, they are gonna kick me of ko4life, Fierce vent, Fierce forums, but hey I deserve it. Just do what you think its correct mods, I don't care that much about that.

So again, I lost many things when I did it but I regret it and I think its the right thing to explain everything to the coolest clannies anyone will ever have, at least before the mess grew bigger when the server comes out and Rafa triest to use the codes. So Rafa, I'm sorry, big apologies towards you. Fierce, I'm sorry for doing this and I'm sorry to anyone that trusted me couse now you'll have someone less to trust.

I will repay the total value of the codes I used that were one of 30 day plat worth 35 bucks, 1 of x5 Symbol of Growth that is 10$ and I'll confess I did try to use the 3,200 G1 credit one but somehow my PC crashed so I did not use it at all. It was probably a sign of God ^_^

So people go ahead, ban me, mute me, kick me, hate me, flame me. I don't care about that.

Rafa, I'm sorry and I'll repay you just be kind of patient because all the people I know RL that have a paypal account are in vacation but I'll try to get one a.s.a.p.

Have a nice day (Oh, and I also didn't expect this from me. I'm dissapointed).

/end_confession.

If you don't know me don't even waste your time reading through this post. Yesterday, I used 2 KESN codes that didn't belong to me, but belonged to my friend which I probably lost friendship to now, Rafael aka Aidz.

Why did I do it? I don't know. It sounds sad as fuck to give that answer, but well, I did it and I don't know why. I guess I just wanted something I couldn't get, and took it. However, I played accounts with tons of items worth a lot that were unsealed and my eyes never looked at them, nor did my mind ever think something bad. The truth is only he, me and Hazard (which is another friend of him) had the codes, and I could of juts blamed him. But no, I guess I'm just not made for scamming. I'm probably a big pussy. Somehow, after I did it I was like wtf have you done, Matthew, you lost one friend, the trust MOST of your clan had towards you, etc. And yes, that is true. I was always trusted by a lot of Fierce members, and I never stole any item or did anything similar to that, you can just ask them. I even knew seal passwords some times and didn't take shit out. I think I was probably one of the most trustful guys Fierce had. So, why is it that I did it? Fuck, I wish I knew the answer and I wasn't such a...a idk...and kept on living my life and not giving a shit. Sad thing is, I cannot lol, I feel guilty as fuck. I feel I'm one of those pieces of shit in the Hall of Shame.

I deserve many things now, people will change the passwords of the accounts I had accsess to, they are gonna kick me of ko4life, Fierce vent, Fierce forums, but hey I deserve it. Just do what you think its correct mods, I don't care that much about that.

So again, I lost many things when I did it but I regret it and I think its the right thing to explain everything to the coolest clannies anyone will ever have, at least before the mess grew bigger when the server comes out and Rafa triest to use the codes. So Rafa, I'm sorry, big apologies towards you. Fierce, I'm sorry for doing this and I'm sorry to anyone that trusted me couse now you'll have someone less to trust.

I will repay the total value of the codes I used that were one of 30 day plat worth 35 bucks, 1 of x5 Symbol of Growth that is 10$ and I'll confess I did try to use the 3,200 G1 credit one but somehow my PC crashed so I did not use it at all. It was probably a sign of God ^_^

So people go ahead, ban me, mute me, kick me, hate me, flame me. I don't care about that.

Rafa, I'm sorry and I'll repay you just be kind of patient because all the people I know RL that have a paypal account are in vacation but I'll try to get one a.s.a.p.

/end_confession.[/b]
    The only real men in the world are those who make things right when they do things wrong...it's not about living with what others think of you, it's about living with your self. At least, in the end, you are doing what's right, and there is nothing pussy about that at all.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

wait so wtf? u scammed rafas KESN codes?
    Does this mean ur not coming with fierce to new server? :unsure:

wait so wtf? u scammed rafas KESN codes?
    Does this mean ur not coming with fierce to new server? :unsure:[/b]
    Probably not, he'll not want me to go, and thanks Rad.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

why did u take the kesn codes in the first place...
    you don't even have a char

Imhotep

You could have just been like yo, sorry I used your codes bro, I'll send you the money via paypal or w/e

You're post was kinda emo and unnecessary 0.0

I did the post just because it felt the right thing to do, Kloud. If it was emo, I don't give a damn fuck.
    And yes, I do have a character.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Hey noobie. Do you forget that i have those KESN codes also? Afterall i was the one that bought them for ya noobies xD. Btw what did faggot Aidz say about this/

OuchDidThatHurt

/end_confession.[/b]

Perhaps your on drugs when you did these bad things. But at least you are brave enough to made confessions. Good Luck.....

Hey noobie. Do you forget that i have those KESN codes also? Afterall i was the one that bought them for ya noobies xD. Btw what did faggot Aidz say about this/[/b]
    I have the badluck we can never talk on msn coz when I'm not he's not so he'll read it sometime today if not I'll just msg him.

Canz your one retarded ass argentinian you know that. Were you on crack or something, you don't need to stir up some drama u coulda just been like YO AIDZ i ate some poisoned burritos and used your codes but ill pay u back..end of story.

Just pay him back lol, hes gonna read this eventually and yes ure dumb to do it.

Canz your one retarded ass argentinian you know that. Were you on crack or something, you don't need to stir up some drama u coulda just been like YO AIDZ i ate some poisoned burritos and used your codes but ill pay u back..end of story.

Just pay him back lol, hes gonna read this eventually and yes ure dumb to do it.[/b]
    ^_^

Imhotep

Just pay him back lol, hes gonna read this eventually and yes ure dumb to do it.[/b]
    that's what I said h34r:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

honesty is always looked upon well, i believe what you have said even though i dont know you, please just live up to what you have said and no doubt all will be forgiven, will take time to build your status back up but believe me telling the truth helps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast