Phaselis Bug Abusers on Akara

This is a discussion on Phaselis Bug Abusers on Akara within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as Phaselis have been warned by GM's before that cata bugging can get you banned i dont know why ...
Page: 1

Well, as Phaselis have been warned by GM's before that cata bugging can get you banned i dont know why they keep doing it. My game cam didnt record when i pressed it for some reason in todays CSW but 1 of my clannies managed to get 1 of them on tape (Exotica the leader of Phaselis 2'nd clan). Im just posting this to shut the mouths of some people claiming that Phaselis are all legit and never do anything wrong.
    I've sent link to this video, 17 screen shots (from this and other things they bug) to customer support hoping that something happens... 1 really nice 1 that i got in the same second as Maxi got TP'd into the Warder in war.

Exotica cheating

Love the legit babas in Phaselis but im just sick of people using bugs and flaming others for doing the same.

Thats me on the game cam ^^
    Well i hope they stop bugging it, because we can take it over next time