Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

My first time gettn scammed >:/

This is a discussion on My first time gettn scammed >:/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bought items about 3 days ago from him sent money and no no contact :angry: My first time being scammed ...
Page: 1

rockn

Bought items about 3 days ago from him sent money and no no contact :angry:
    My first time being scammed was a big one lost $190 noone fault but mine still another noob mistake trusting ppl.

rockn

he also has a gg account name side2side125, who knows how many noob accounts he has come on pls ip ban this fag

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1982652

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Yes IP ban this guy we dont need fuccking scammers in ko4life

I'm sad to hear about this dude

Banned

Drevin why u didnt ask around first? why u didnt use a middle man?

well ilikemycolt is in ES clan... all what i can do is kick he from clan

so sry

Drevin why u didnt ask around first? why u didnt use a middle man?

well ilikemycolt is in ES clan... all what i can do is kick he from clan

so sry[/b]
    NONONONONO Dont ban 1LikeMyC0lt on ES its ME!!!

i bought the caracter 1likemyc0lt from 1likemyc0lt :P
    he didnt scam me...
    and side2side125 its not 1likemyc0lt^^
    side2side125 is my neightbour and 1likemyc0lt live in usa i think

sad to hear this

Banned

oups sry bro.... ok np then

rockn

I did ask around and I saw he did a few good trade but now he has changed his sig so there is none there but last night side2side125 sig looked just like 1likemyc0lt old one same ppl done trades with and same ppl scammed he has just recently changed it. I am sorry to all who I offend but yes I do believe they are the same and masterchiefQc I am not sure about you maybe all 3 account belong to same guy. Think about have a gg account to vouch for you while u scam ppl with your noob account. If this is not true why did u edit that post 4? I tell u why you just got caught you ass clown. And ya there is your proof!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

damn it, why are they so greedy !
    feel sorry for u
    i got my account fully scammed little time ago, u dont belive how angry i am!

I did ask around and I saw he did a few good trade but now he has changed his sig so there is none there but last night side2side125 sig looked just like 1likemyc0lt old one same ppl done trades with and same ppl scammed he has just recently changed it. I am sorry to all who I offend but yes I do believe they are the same and masterchiefQc I am not sure about you maybe all 3 account belong to same guy. Think about have a gg account to vouch for you while u scam ppl with your noob account. If this is not true why did u edit that post 4? I tell u why you just got caught you ass clown. And ya there is your proof![/b]
    dude, i am masterchief124 from olympia but i sold my account, i after bought 1likemyc0lt...
    this morning, i enter on ko4lief and wrote a message with the account of my brother (side2side125)...
    i after edit my message for say BTW, i am 1likemyc0ltbecause my IGN is 1likemyc0lt...
    side2side125 ios not a scammer ok !!!
    i dont know what hapenned with the real 1likemyc0lt but i bought is account and all as be doing good.
    if you dont understand that side2side125 is not a scammer, its not my prob...
    i wrote with the account of my brother and i can change the text if yopu dont trust me because when i go on ko4lief, i need to deco because is account is open...
    this morning, i just forgot to change account a wrote with the account of my brother

ok !!! so if you want to talk and have proof that side2side125 is not the real 1likemyc0lt, i can explain you or change the edit the message...
    here is my msn: [email protected]

cya

dude, i am masterchief124 from olympia but i sold my account, i after bought 1likemyc0lt...
    this morning, i enter on ko4lief and wrote a message with the account of my brother (side2side125)...
    i after edit my message for say BTW, i am 1likemyc0ltbecause my IGN is 1likemyc0lt...
    side2side125 ios not a scammer ok !!!
    i dont know what hapenned with the real 1likemyc0lt but i bought is account and all as be doing good.
    if you dont understand that side2side125 is not a scammer, its not my prob...
    i wrote with the account of my brother and i can change the text if yopu dont trust me because when i go on ko4lief, i need to deco because is account is open...
    this morning, i just forgot to change account a wrote with the account of my brother

ok !!! so if you want to talk and have proof that side2side125 is not the real 1likemyc0lt, i can explain you or change the edit the message...
    here is my msn: [email protected]

cya[/b]
    So let me get this straight.. your saying that your IGN is 1LikeMyC0lt, but the guy on the forum isn't you? I'm having issues understanding fragmented English. You really need to clarify this so that I can understand this.. because as of now, you are looking worthy of a ban. And I will indeed ban your IP address, as well as your "brother's" account.. because if you can so easily "accidentally" log onto his account and make a post, then you can "easily" use it for scamming again.

Now get to explaining yourself.

Let's make this clear

1st - I bought a rogue lvl 71 named 1LikeMyC0lt on Manes from 1LikeMyC0lt on ko4life...as simple as that
    2nd - My brother logged his account (side2side125) and forgot to log out on ko4life.
    3rd - I didn't check if I was on My account when I went on ko4life and posted that I'm 1LikeMyC0lt...I meant I am 1LikeMyC0lt InGame! So it posted with my brothers account
    4th - This guy says now my brother (side2side125) is 1LikeMyC0lt when it isn't true!
    5th - Come on just do an IP check on me and 1LikeMyC0lt so you'll se I live in Quebec and he lives in USA (I think he live in USA)
    6th - Me and Side2side speak french and 1LikeMyC0lt don't!
    7th - How can I be him! I even helped Drevin with his problems!!!

side2side125

i hope you will said very fast that im not a scammer

ask to all the trader i already trade with him

ask to the people if im gg :S

(i dont know if you can but just look ip and siad to all that im not 1likemyc0lt!!!!!!!!)

rockn

when I was talking to you masterchiefQc you did not write like that :S If you bought the character 2 months ago why not change the name? (don't cost that much) Why did your brother then edit his post that I took a ss of and also change the ppl he did trades with? I am not a trouble maker nor do I want anyone who is honest to get banned but you 3 sure look fishy.
    Why is it that there are so many post of all 3 of ya togather? (back each other do u have another brother?) You told me you have 1likemyc0lt on msn and you all seam to be good friends so why not just get him to come on and say his side?

when I was talking to you masterchiefQc you did not write like that :S If you bought the character 2 months ago why not change the name? (don't cost that much) Why did your brother then edit his post that I took a ss of and also change the ppl he did trades with? I am not a trouble maker nor do I want anyone who is honest to get banned but you 3 sure look fishy.
    Why is it that there are so many post of all 3 of ya togather? (back each other do u have another brother?) You told me you have 1likemyc0lt on msn and you all seam to be good friends so why not just get him to come on and say his side?[/b]
    Hey drevin!

My brother tried to repair my error!
    That's why he edited his post!
    REMEMBER I wasn't supposed to write something on his acc!
    He saw you saying he was a scammer so he tried to limit damages of my error by editing his post!!!
    Come one NCS is not important and It cost 20 fking dollars! 20$ on something not usefull on a char already not usefull in life that I bough for an high price! I'm not a rich boy AND I dont have my on C&B!
    So its difficult for me to have a permanant acces to Powerup Store!!
    And I kept 1LikeMyC0lt on MSN because I did a risky trade with him and ALL WENT FINE THIS TIME!
    It was my first big trade and I found he was a GG when the trade succeded!
    BTW : MasterchiefQc = 2 guys...we are friends since we Have 14 years old and share everything on this game. We are the brother of side2side AND his neighbour that's why you have some posts that says that I'm ihis neighbour and others saying that I'm his brother!

If you bought the character 2 months ago why not change the name? (don't cost that much)[/b]
    I'll specify this : I'm not 18 years old SO I have to take the C&B of someone else to acces powerup store - Just enough to buy premmy
    1LikeMyC0lt (IG) was orc when I moved to Manes to be in ES clan (Human) - I bough a NT -
    Price of the char with PD+7 lvl 71 + NT = Hard for me to pay...understand?

I spend my premy G1 credits on scrolls since I PK a lot!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast