Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My first time gettn scammed >:/

This is a discussion on My first time gettn scammed >:/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope you will said very fast that im not a scammer ask to all the trader i already trade ...
Page: 2

Banned

i hope you will said very fast that im not a scammer

ask to all the trader i already trade with him

ask to the people if im gg :S

(i dont know if you can but just look ip and siad to all that im not 1likemyc0lt!!!!!!!!)[/b]
    just wondering why side2side125 have in his sig under GG trader =>" masterchiefQc (buy gb with paypal) "
    so u side2side125 bought with paypal some GBs from masterchiefQc ? dam he is YOUR brother ! lol

edit: pls a MOD can check all 3 IPs ?

BTW : I speak french when 1LikeMyC0lt dont/Je parle français quand 1LikeMyC0lt ne le parle pas

How can you explain this?/Comment peux-tu expliquer ça?

just wondering why side2side125 have in his sig under GG trader =>" masterchiefQc (buy gb with paypal) "
    so u side2side125 bought with paypal some GBs from masterchiefQc ? dam he is YOUR brother ! lol[/b]
    He bough it with paypal since it takes 8 days in Canada to put money in a paypal account so I prefer in Paypal to buy other things lol!

And if someone else than me see that I use paypal I'm dead...lol parents control...My bank always put all transactions I did (including Paypal) in my monthly report

Banned

BTW : I speak french when 1LikeMyC0lt dont/Je parle français quand 1LikeMyC0lt ne le parle pas
    How can you explain this?/Comment peux=tu expliquer ça?
    He bough it with paypal since it takes 8 days in Canada to put money in a paypal account so I prefer in Paypal to buy other things lol!

And if someone else than me see that I use paypal I'm dead...lol parents control[/b]
    is hard for me explain better anyway what i mean is.... side2side125 and masterchiefQc are brothers right? u said that! then why u have to use paypal for give money to your brother? he dont live in same house or city? and why ask money at your brother? dam u can gift it..

is hard for me explain better anyway what i mean is.... side2side125 and masterchiefQc are brothers right? u said that! then why u have to use paypal for give money to your brother? he dont live in same house or city? and why ask money at your brother? dam u can gift it..[/b]
    read my long post lol

MasterchiefQC=sharers! - His brother and his neighboor.

And I requiered paypal since I was near a deal and I needed money on paypal! - Takes 8 days to transfer my money bank===>paypal account
    I needed the money!

Proof that I bought this char ======>>>>>>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=201592&hl=

side2side125

he prefer receive money with paypal because he dont want to wait 8 days before get money to buy other item

he sold me gb in olympia because he change to go play in manes

i still play in olympia i sold my rogue lvl 72 in manes

i sold him my gb in manes and he sold me is gb in olympia

infolock

just ban them all, he's talking so much shit, my brother, no my neighbour, he send me money, i send him money, no take 8 days, blah blah fuckin blah, cant understand more than a sentance of their broken english. ban the bitches, kick them from their clans, and move on. so many gay kids... in this game. let alone french canadian bitches.

just ban them all, he's talking so much shit, my brother, no my neighbour, he send me money, i send him money, no take 8 days, blah blah fuckin blah, cant understand more than a sentance of their broken english. ban the bitches, kick them from their clans, and move on. so many gay kids... in this game. let alone french canadian bitches.[/b]
    just shut up we've been taken by error as scammers and we're trying to justify that we're not

/just dont talk shit when you dont know shit

Are you insulting french canadian peoples??

and just read my posts fking moron!

MasterchiefQC=brother&neighboor of side2side125
    Side2side sended money, I received it
    IN CANADA YOU HAVE TO WAIT 8 DAYS BETWEEN THE MOMENT YOU COMMAND THE MONEY AND THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVE IT IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

CLEARER NOW!?!?!?!?!?!

CAN A MOD DO AN IP CHECK TO STOP THIS THING BETWEEM 1LikeMyC0lt, SIDE2SIDE125 AND I!!!

Banned

just ban them all, he's talking so much shit, my brother, no my neighbour, he send me money, i send him money, no take 8 days, blah blah fuckin blah, cant understand more than a sentance of their broken english. ban the bitches, kick them from their clans, and move on. so many gay kids... in this game. let alone french canadian bitches.[/b]
    You're stupid shut the f up and get out of this topic. You'rent even concerned so just gtfo

You're stupid shut the f up and get out of this topic. You'rent even concerned so just gtfo[/b]
    pwn XD

rockn

Wow this is gettn more confusing as it goes on :S
    You say you don't have $20 to do a name change but you have $400 for an account? And isn't that very high for a account? Why are you talking like that masterchiefQc (broken english) you did not when you sent me a pm?? And as far as as the french thing can be learned in school. I have played games with alot of ppl from canada have yet to meet one that talks like that. Looks like a bad cover up to me. Like I said before I don't care (my money is gone) and for that yes I am the noob but so many of you had posted he was a gg. I wanted 1likemyc0lt ip banned and if either of you do have the same IP and you get banned also so be it! (unless u r using a program to change your ip) Anyways I have learned a good lesson so for that 1likemyc0lt I ty. I see now I did so many things wrong was just so looking forward to gettn those items was not watching. My suggestion is just to ip ban 1likemyc0lt the two brother edit there sig's to remove him from gg list and all else just watch the two brothers and hope all goes ok. This needs to be a lessson to all as well just because someone is in a sig to be a gg doesn't mean he is, go slow and watch what you are doing.

rockn

Hey drevin!

My brother tried to repair my error!
    That's why he edited his post!
    REMEMBER I wasn't supposed to write something on his acc!
    He saw you saying he was a scammer so he tried to limit damages of my error by editing his post!!!
    Come one NCS is not important and It cost 20 fking dollars! 20$ on something not usefull on a char already not usefull in life that I bough for an high price! I'm not a rich boy AND I dont have my on C&B!
    So its difficult for me to have a permanant acces to Powerup Store!!
    And I kept 1LikeMyC0lt on MSN because I did a risky trade with him and ALL WENT FINE THIS TIME!
    It was my first big trade and I found he was a GG when the trade succeded!
    BTW : MasterchiefQc = 2 guys...we are friends since we Have 14 years old and share everything on this game. We are the brother of side2side AND his neighbour that's why you have some posts that says that I'm ihis neighbour and others saying that I'm his brother!
    I'll specify this : I'm not 18 years old SO I have to take the C&B of someone else to acces powerup store - Just enough to buy premmy
    1LikeMyC0lt (IG) was orc when I moved to Manes to be in ES clan (Human) - I bough a NT -
    Price of the char with PD+7 lvl 71 + NT = Hard for me to pay...understand?

I spend my premy G1 credits on scrolls since I PK a lot![/b]
    So 2 guys share in game character 1likemyc0lt or the same account on ko4life?
    Why would two ppl share a ko4life acount? That is dumb makes no sense like the rest of what you are saying. The truth needs to be told, you cann't cover one lie with another soon you will be caught in it.

So 2 guys share in game character 1likemyc0lt or the same account on ko4life?
    Why would two ppl share a ko4life acount? That is dumb makes no sense like the rest of what you are saying. The truth needs to be told, you cann't cover one lie with another soon you will be caught in it.[/b]
    just to inform you, its not a lie...
    now its the brother of side2side125 that talk (i am at home)
    my neightbour and me play since olympia have been created and we are always together...
    so we decide to make a account of ko4life for us to make deals with one account... we bought 1likemyc0lt together...
    if you want to talk to me here is my msn : [email protected]

no spam with my msn guys, only for drevin

i am connect atm

bump

Wow this is gettn more confusing as it goes on :S
    You say you don't have $20 to do a name change but you have $400 for an account? And isn't that very high for a account? Why are you talking like that masterchiefQc (broken english) you did not when you sent me a pm?? And as far as as the french thing can be learned in school. I have played games with alot of ppl from canada have yet to meet one that talks like that. Looks like a bad cover up to me. Like I said before I don't care (my money is gone) and for that yes I am the noob but so many of you had posted he was a gg. I wanted 1likemyc0lt ip banned and if either of you do have the same IP and you get banned also so be it! (unless u r using a program to change your ip) Anyways I have learned a good lesson so for that 1likemyc0lt I ty. I see now I did so many things wrong was just so looking forward to gettn those items was not watching. My suggestion is just to ip ban 1likemyc0lt the two brother edit there sig's to remove him from gg list and all else just watch the two brothers and hope all goes ok. This needs to be a lessson to all as well just because someone is in a sig to be a gg doesn't mean he is, go slow and watch what you are doing.[/b]

Ok You wanna proofs that I peak french?/Ok Tu veux des preuves que je parles français?

What do you want at the end!/Qu'est-ce que tu veux à la fin!
    I did nothing wrong and I'm trying to justify that I'm not a scammer/Je n'ai rien fait de mal et j'essaie seulement de justifier que je ne suis pas un voleur
    And for the acc I paid 150$ NOT 400$ BRO/ Et pour l'achat de mon account j'ai payé 150 dollars et non 400$ mon gars!
    The broken english is the Side2side125 brother and the one who replied you in PM's is Side2side125's neighboor!/L'anglais mal formulé vient du frère de Side2Side125 et celui qui t'a répondu en Méssages Privés c'est son voisin.
    And THE ONLY THING I WANT is not to be bannes, If you IP bann 1LikeMyC0lt OR EVEN IP RANGE BANN HIM it will not affect me since I'm not him!/ Et LA SEULE CHOSE QUE JE VEUX c'est de ne pas être bani. Peut importe si tu interdit L'account sur ko4life de 1LikeMyC0lt ou même si un modérateur interdit les IP de la région de 1LikeMyC0lt ça ne m'affectera pas puisque je ne suis pas 1LikeMyC0lt sur ko4life!

Happpy now?/T'es content maintenant?

Is it ok like that?/C'est bien comme ça?

PM me if you need more!/MP moi si tu as besoin d'autres preuves!

Ask any frenchie on ko4life if I speak french correctly!/Demande à n'importe quel français de ko4life de te dire que je parles bien français!

Pi en passant C't'HISTOIRE LA COMMENCE VRAIMENT À ME FAIRE CHIER EN TABARNAK, CALISSE!

vampik

hi all colt SCAMMED me I buying IN,ROC,WE

Colt have kesh and Items dont give and MSN OFF!!

250 us in shit

god damn

Bann 1LikeMyC0lt fast since he's scamming other people!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast