Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My first time gettn scammed >:/

This is a discussion on My first time gettn scammed >:/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't need your msn man unless you wanna give back the money your friend took. But honestly I am ...
Page: 3

rockn

I don't need your msn man unless you wanna give back the money your friend took. But honestly I am done with this topic, I don't trust any of you all smells too fishy. You brother you cousin your friend whatever. And like I said dude don't need to prove the french thing cus they teach that in school. The broken english is what everyone is wondering about looks as if you are tring too hard to disguise yourself. I have many canadian friends have yet to meet one who speaks english that bad. And if you would ask me to buy anything from ya, you gonna get a HELL NO not even if I had a 100% guarantee. If the mod wanna keep you around is up to him but i would ask plz for the mod to IP ban 1likemyc0lt plz.

I don't need your msn man unless you wanna give back the money your friend took. But honestly I am done with this topic, I don't trust any of you all smells too fishy. You brother you cousin your friend whatever. And like I said dude don't need to prove the french thing cus they teach that in school. The broken english is what everyone is wondering about looks as if you are tring too hard to disguise yourself. I have many canadian friends have yet to meet one who speaks english that bad. And if you would ask me to buy anything from ya, you gonna get a HELL NO not even if I had a 100% guarantee. If the mod wanna keep you around is up to him but i would ask plz for the mod to IP ban 1likemyc0lt plz.[/b]
    1. I can't give money back because i don't have it
    2. I live Canada,Quebec,Montreal,Anjou(montreal is french and if you want proof i can say what you want in english in french in like 10 sec)
    3. My official language is french and I learn english to school, english is second language
    4. I don't want to buy you something
    5. IP ban 1likemyc0lt, I don't care, because I am not him, if you ban him, I will continue to write like before

Pls guys, check the ip of 1likemyc0lt and mine and you wil see that its not the same...

cya

rockn

1. I can't give money back because i don't have it
    2. I live Canada,Quebec,Montreal,Anjou(montreal is french and if you want proof i can say what you want in english in french in like 10 sec)
    3. My official language is french and I learn english to school, english is second language
    4. I don't want to buy you something
    5. IP ban 1likemyc0lt, I don't care, because I am not him, if you ban him, I will continue to write like before

Pls guys, check the ip of 1likemyc0lt and mine and you wil see that its not the same...

cya[/b]
    Now for some reason I fell as if I need to ask who is this??
    brother,neighbor,cousin, friend
    Hell if ya wanna share your ko4life info with so many ppl can I have it too plz

We are 2 guys only drevin...brother and neighboor (Neighboor's talking now)

And the one who posted before was his brother.

BTW : no cousin in this story :P Just brother, neighboor and side2side125

NathanAlgren

we need "Sherlock 'sednanref' Holms" here :P

side2side125

ask him he will tell you im not a scammer

he already buy me a prem and i pay with paypal after

and he know 1likemyc0lt in game(masterchiefqc)

Strike

first off masterchief IS NOT the ko4life colt. he bought that char from colt and like a noob hasn't name changed it yet.
    as to who side2side is just have a mod do an ip check on the accounts in question.

yes i did have a good trade with colt but given these circumstances I am removing his name from my gg list unless by some miracle this turns out to be some huge misunderstanding (unlikely but stranger things have happened). i would also suggest that the mods close his current topics in the Manes section to avoid any further problems.

Banned

Now for some reason I fell as if I need to ask who is this??
    brother,neighbor,cousin, friend
    Hell if ya wanna share your ko4life info with so many ppl can I have it too plz[/b]

can a mod correct me if im wrong , but isnt sharing accounts against ko4life rules ? i belive so ... if not excuse me sounds like there is alot of drahma going on here and i think these 2 guys are really worried and im wondering why ? usually a person is hiding something i guess idk

side2side125

they use the same paypal account ko and ko4life

each time they call the other before doing something

can a mod correct me if im wrong , but isnt sharing accounts against ko4life rules ? i belive so ... if not excuse me sounds like there is alot of drahma going on here and i think these 2 guys are really worried and im wondering why ? usually a person is hiding something i guess idk[/b]
    If you want we will not share anymore since if its against ko4life rules
    And we're just afraid to be banned by mistake - Thats why we are worried!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

can a mod correct me if im wrong , but isnt sharing accounts against ko4life rules ? i belive so ... if not excuse me sounds like there is alot of drahma going on here and i think these 2 guys are really worried and im wondering why ? usually a person is hiding something i guess idk[/b]

shared accounts are againts tos, not ko4life rules, check in game request section to see how many ppl want to saher or are looking for sharers

Bought items about 3 days ago from him sent money and no no contact :angry:
    My first time being scammed was a big one lost $190 noone fault but mine still another noob mistake trusting ppl.[/b]

aww :\

celticone31

I have known drevin for years. He would never make this kinda stuff up. I have seen others use multiple accounts to scam people and keep their gg rating. I know I got scammed on my level 75 warrior about 2 weeks after I bought it. the person posting is a very notable gg, the seller of the account got banned for scamming and I got scammed as well. My belief is Ilikemycolt needs the ip ban and these 2 need a 30 or 120 day ban then watched very closely. we need ti get rid of the scammers.

OmegaXninja

whoa, this is messed up, still scammers in ko4life >.< we don&#39;t need them

I have known drevin for years. He would never make this kinda stuff up. I have seen others use multiple accounts to scam people and keep their gg rating. I know I got scammed on my level 75 warrior about 2 weeks after I bought it. the person posting is a very notable gg, the seller of the account got banned for scamming and I got scammed as well. My belief is Ilikemycolt needs the ip ban and these 2 need a 30 or 120 day ban then watched very closely. we need ti get rid of the scammers.[/b]

Why do we need a bann! That&#39;s why I&#39;m trying to do now, not to be banned!
    Our implication in this scam is an error and if a mod decide to do an IP check you will see!

Watch us very closely is you want, but banning us is a mistake.
    Drevin didn&#39;t made this up lol. This is all abount one mistake I did by writing with another account. Read other post&#39;s if its not clear for you...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast