Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My first time gettn scammed >:/

This is a discussion on My first time gettn scammed >:/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am with celtic131 on this. The evidence against Ilikemycolt is too strong to ignore and he should be banned ...
Page: 4

hmmm123

I am with celtic131 on this. The evidence against Ilikemycolt is too strong to ignore and he should be banned permanently. Every scammer always tries to use the excuse that he just bought the character and that he is not the bad guy, a classic scammer lie. I believe masterchiefQc is also guilty to a large degree and knows more than he is saying. He should be banned for some period of time. I don't believe for one second the eight day delay he claims on PayPal in Canada. Side2side125 is just as shady. They need a ban for some period of time so that they and other players will see that a pile of their bs postings will not save them from their wrong doing.

I am with celtic131 on this. The evidence against Ilikemycolt is too strong to ignore and he should be banned permanently. Every scammer always tries to use the excuse that he just bought the character and that he is not the bad guy, a classic scammer lie. I believe masterchiefQc is also guilty to a large degree and knows more than he is saying. He should be banned for some period of time. I don't believe for one second the eight day delay he claims on PayPal in Canada. Side2side125 is just as shady. They need a ban for some period of time so that they and other players will see that a pile of their bs postings will not save them from their wrong doing.[/b]
    1st proof (for paypal)

I basically proove my point on 8 days in paypal to transfer money.

MY IP AND HIS VERIFICATION IN THE ONLY WEBSITE I KNEW :

WILL YOU LET ME ALONE NOW?
    1LikeMyC0lt COME FROM USA
    AND I'M FROM MONTREAL!

WANT OTHER PROOFS, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL PM'S I GOT WITH DREVIN!

1st sequence

2nd PM sequence

3rd PM sequence

4th Sequence

5th sequence

Wanna see all times ?

Look :

Why would I help him If I was a scammer?
    Why would I alert him 1LikeMyC0lt is on MSN?
    Why would I tell him tricks and help him?
    Why would I be online when the 1LikeMyC0lt account is logging on and off?
    AND why the hell my computer and my paypal account be in french if english was my primary language -_-
    HEY! I'M NOT DUMB! I WOULD NOT TELL A STORY LIKE THAT IF I WAS THERE TO JUSTIFY A SCAM THAT COMES FROM ME! COME ON! It's like a story "How to be more suspect"... Why would I tell that if it wasn't the truth and didn't want to be honest...
    Anyway a scam from ME never happened and will never happen.

Can you answer that now?

Drevin can I ask you to post SS's of all other PM's I did you but didn't figure in my PM's received?
    And btw Drevin, You remember when you PMed me in manes? Did I tell you how and where to do your topic about being scammed?

My payments to 1LikeMyC0lt -

One of my payment from side2side125 -

All my topics - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...mp;hl=&st=0

Olympia selling topic

Manes buying topic

1LikeMyC0lt trustability request before I PM'ed some guys who did trades with him
    1st - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=203675&hl=
    2nd - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=202808&hl=

celticone31

nice to see that you can do screen shots of parts of a conversation. As to being online on msn at the same time as Ilikemycolt, 2 computers can do that easy. best scammers try to be your friend and make themselves look innocent. if the mod would just perm ban ilikemycolt, and do the classic ko 999 day ban ir 120 day ip ban would be great. we need to do something about these scammers.

celticone31

nice to see that you can do screen shots of parts of a conversation. As to being online on msn at the same time as Ilikemycolt, 2 computers can do that easy. best scammers try to be your friend and make themselves look innocent. if the mod would just perm ban ilikemycolt, and do the classic ko 999 day ban ir 120 day ip ban would be great. we need to do something about these scammers.

come on and did you see the IP?
    And paypal payments info's?

IP BAN 1LIKEMYC0LT I DONT CARE!

I'm not im and side isn't him!

I'm just the old 1likemyc0lt owner in manes IN THE GAME

And for the french thing what can you answer?
    And for Paypal?
    And for All PM's I got w/ Drevin?
    And for Payments info's
    And did you just explored all my topics?
    Compare my list with the one of 1LikeMyC0lt ok?
    BTW this list is there :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;hl=&st=25

As you see ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

And BTW that's the side2side125 topics list :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...p;hl=&st=25

ANYONE CAN ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOVE AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME, SIDE2SIDE125 AND 1LIKEMYC0LT TOPIC LIST?

AntagoNYC

Alot of nonsensical blaming going on against these three. If side2side, and the masterchiefQC brother/friend's KO4Life accounts are all truly not within the same IP range as the Ilikemycolt KO4LIFE account, then unless you bring actual evidence that they are somehow friends with this person living in a totally different place/ and helped him scam then there is no cause to ban any of them from this forum.

Sharing a KO account is not prohibited in this forum (as camasista already pointed out). So if 2 players choose to play the same account in game together that is their choice. Just because they may have purchased an account with the name Ilikemycolt 2 months ago DOES NOT prove them to be the same person as the one who has been using the KO4LIFE Ilikemycolt account. If they live hundreds of miles apart, and in different countries why are there people continuing to lend credence to the argument that they are in fact the same people without additional evidence? Id est why would supposed scammers living in Canada ask for money to wired to California?

Sufficient proof has been furnished that the person who owns and logs the Ilovemycolt KO4LIFE account has been proven to have scammed, banning his IP from KO4LIFE to prevent him/her from scamming in future makes total sense. However, drevin and co. continuing to cry out to ban people for whom there is no evidence of relation to the actual scam is bordering on misplaced vengeful absurdity.

In short, prove in some way or form that these three people are somehow involved in this scam, or cut out the rediculous lynching nonsense. I can actually feel my brain cells dying when I read nonsensical illogical garbage like this. Stop killing my cells :angry:

rockn

yes you were helpful, but i also told you in game that I had saw a post saying somone else was 1LikemyC0lt and you said who, told you I saw it on the forum. Why did you not tell me that was you, ? I told you who it was in a pm thru ko4life And if what you r saying is true u use your brother's account also to post on ko4life right? So you post on ko4life with you/neighbour account and also your brother. And you forgot which account you logged into and posted on your brother's account that you are 1likemyc0lt but in game. right? Who changed the post and why? It makes you look as if you are tring to hide somthing. What is the name you have on your palypal for 1likemyc0lt? How do you know him? How did you meet him?

rockn

if you look on 1likemyc0lt posts it says the in game name 1likemyc0lt. If you bought 2 months ago why he still have this? Why did you not ask him to change it?

if you look on 1likemyc0lt posts it says the in game name 1likemyc0lt. If you bought 2 months ago why he still have this? Why did you not ask him to change it?[/b]
    look at all my SS's and look at the one which have the payment info's...

He says that to save his ass and blame another person!

And for the thing I ask you ingame

Its coz, if you remember I posted it in another topic, masterchiefQc is me (neighboor of side2side) and his brother - his brother did that so I didn't know this...

clear?

BTW : the one you talked to is me and the one who posted all proof of my innocence is also me
    But It's the brother of side2side who made a post saying he was 1LikeMyC0lt (He meant INGAME) because the account of side2side stayed logged on their familly computer and his brother opened ko4life without looking at it it. The error from his post comes from his broken english...

And after that, Side2side125 (the real one) edited the post since it wasn't him who made that post - He tried to modify his brother's mistake.

Alot of nonsensical blaming going on against these three. If side2side, and the masterchiefQC brother/friend's KO4Life accounts are all truly not within the same IP range as the Ilikemycolt KO4LIFE account, then unless you bring actual evidence that they are somehow friends with this person living in a totally different place/ and helped him scam then there is no cause to ban any of them from this forum.

Sharing a KO account is not prohibited in this forum (as camasista already pointed out). So if 2 players choose to play the same account in game together that is their choice. Just because they may have purchased an account with the name Ilikemycolt 2 months ago DOES NOT prove them to be the same person as the one who has been using the KO4LIFE Ilikemycolt account. If they live hundreds of miles apart, and in different countries why are there people continuing to lend credence to the argument that they are in fact the same people without additional evidence? Id est why would supposed scammers living in Canada ask for money to wired to California?

Sufficient proof has been furnished that the person who owns and logs the Ilovemycolt KO4LIFE account has been proven to have scammed, banning his IP from KO4LIFE to prevent him/her from scamming in future makes total sense. However, drevin and co. continuing to cry out to ban people for whom there is no evidence of relation to the actual scam is bordering on misplaced vengeful absurdity.

In short, prove in some way or form that these three people are somehow involved in this scam, or cut out the rediculous lynching nonsense. I can actually feel my brain cells dying when I read nonsensical illogical garbage like this. Stop killing my cells :angry:[/b]
    ty, you understood!

Sorry about you cells :lol:

side2side125

need other proof or explication :S

nikolap1

nice to see that you can do screen shots of parts of a conversation. As to being online on msn at the same time as Ilikemycolt, 2 computers can do that easy. best scammers try to be your friend and make themselves look innocent. if the mod would just perm ban ilikemycolt, and do the classic ko 999 day ban ir 120 day ip ban would be great. we need to do something about these scammers.[/b]
    you dont need 2 computers, use windows messenger, and msn messenger. 2 people can be on 2 different accounts and be on msn the same time.

on page 1 you said that you cant buy g1, but yet you had enough to buy NT? and then u use the g1 from premmy to buy scrolls? why not just name change?

Its all fishy. As I read the convo, I thought it was fishy. Cant give you his home phone number? cuz he doesn't want u to call him when he scams you. Can't believe you did trade drevin. Well only 1 thing to learn from this... Don't deal with minors.

you dont need 2 computers, use windows messenger, and msn messenger. 2 people can be on 2 different accounts and be on msn the same time.

on page 1 you said that you cant buy g1, but yet you had enough to buy NT? and then u use the g1 from premmy to buy scrolls? why not just name change?

Its all fishy. As I read the convo, I thought it was fishy. Cant give you his home phone number? cuz he doesn't want u to call him when he scams you. Can't believe you did trade drevin. Well only 1 thing to learn from this... Don't deal with minors.[/b]
    HE WHAT DO YOU ANSWER FOR MY ID DIFFERENCE!

MY FATHER HAVE A VERY LOW CREDIT CARD AMOUNT LIMIT/MONTH SINCE HE ISN'T RICH!
    I JUST HAVE ENOUGH FOR 30USD/MONTH, JUST ENOUGH TO BUY PREMMY. I'M BUYING SCROLLS WITH MY 800G1 VREDIT THAT COMES WITH THE PREMMY ON IT SO STFU AND GTFO.
    THE MONTH I BOUGH 1LIKEMYC0LT I BBOUGH IT w/ GOLD PREM BUT 0 G1. So I HAD 30USD TO SPEND ON G1 TO BUY A NT AND GRYHOND!
    THE SECOND MONTH I BOUGH AGAIN PREMY AND USED G1 FOR SCROLLS...I HAVE 1LIKEMYC0LT SINCE ONLY 2 MONTH
    MY FATHER HAVE TO BUY HIS OWN THINGS AND IF HE BUY MORE THAN HE CAN, I'M PAYING.
    CLEAR NOW?

I hate people like you who DO NOT analyse all proofs and who accuse someone of being a scammer when there is so much evidence he is not...

Can you STFU now and for the last time, LET ME ALONE. It becomes boring to argue with illogical people...

nikolap1

Did I say anything about your father? don't buy scrolls for 2 months and get a name change.

this is all fishy to me. Just ban them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast