Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

My first time gettn scammed >:/

This is a discussion on My first time gettn scammed >:/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did I say anything about your father? don't buy scrolls for 2 months and get a name change. this is ...
Page: 5

Did I say anything about your father? don't buy scrolls for 2 months and get a name change.
    this is all fishy to me. Just ban them.[/b]
    yeah bann wrong people by ignoring some solid proofs that you cant even justify?

Come on just stfu!
    and bann right people who really scammed someone...not me...

side2side125

wtf you are here to have more post :S

rockn

side 2side,
    why do you have a listing of scammers in your sig that 1likemyc0lt got scammed? I have alot of friends some that have been scammed but I deal with my probs they deal with theirs. I don't care anymore like I said I have learned somthings from all this. Plz close this topic as there is nothing more than he said she said going on now and I have no more proof. What is done is done. But I have to agree with the rest of the ppl posting on this topic somthing smells real fishy about these 2, or 3 ppl. Close topic plz

side2side125

side 2side,
    why do you have a listing of scammers in your sig that 1likemyc0lt got scammed? I have alot of friends some that have been scammed but I deal with my probs they deal with theirs. I don't care anymore like I said I have learned somthings from all this. Plz close this topic as there is nothing more than he said she said going on now and I have no more proof. What is done is done. But I have to agree with the rest of the ppl posting on this topic somthing smells real fishy about these 2, or 3 ppl. Close topic plz[/b]
    he lost 400$ and a lot of very good item like in ib rol

yunero is 1 of the biggest scammer

rockn

changed your sig again !

agendas

Masterchief ain't no damn scammer. I've known him for a long time on olympia b4 I quit ko. If hes a scammer then I guess I am too and so is every1 that plays ko. And I can understand him not wanting to buy ncs. Its a waste of money. Even if he had the money I wouldn't give k2 1 cent. Its not a necessity and won't change how he does ingame.
    ~this is mafia btw masterchief

HolyGh0st

Sad to hear that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345