There are so many people I speak to in game that despise this hacker. He went 65 to 71 soloing, never in a party, in a clan of 1 ie him before joining Animosity.

Everyday he hacks soloing Atross and soloing Apostles of Piercing Cold. I've sent CS a ticket with 37 second video of him in which time he had soloed 2 (yes 2) Apostles of Piercing Cold, and it "has been escalated".
He spends his time hacking in the bowl and when the higher lvls come on he turns his attention to hacking apostles. There is no way at lvl 70 u can kill apos of cold in 10 seconds solo. Absolutely no way as an archer is this possible.

On top of this he hacks in PK, and shoots whilst running. If I vs him I get the skill failed too far message, yet he can still hit me...so range hack, shooting whilst running, killing Apostles piercing cold solo at lvl 70 in 10 seconds flat. Soloing Atross. Spamming CS, speedhack, wallhack in BDW.

On top of this before he joined your clan he was using spike as a sin ( lvl 55 ) and using lightning shot as an archer ( lvl 66 ), and still managing to run as fast as me when I'm using light feet (lvl 25 ).

So if u work it out at lvl 70 u have had 120 skill points to distribute. And if he can run as fast as me I'd presume thats 25 in explore. 66 in archery for light shot and 55 in assassin for spike. Now I might not be a mathematician but add that lot up and it comes to 136. So something is definately amiss. I've asked CS to look into his account history. And MaryJane glad to see u got rid of 0xy, another uber hacker who went to lvl 76 at treant/ancient in Luf. Read official forums, there are discussions about him on there.

And I know at least 10-15 other people that are/have submitted CS about your boy MYspike. Think u need to have a quiet word with him and ask him what the score is.