Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MYspike of Animosity

This is a discussion on MYspike of Animosity within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man you guys are so amazing........I Vs Myspike today and beat him 10 out of 12 vs. Then he bottled ...
Page: 2

denon33

Man you guys are so amazing........I Vs Myspike today and beat him 10 out of 12 vs. Then he bottled it and auto towned whenever he faced me. I caught him hacking Riote and Atross. I caught IronWolves hacking, I caught HolyKnights Hacking

This is the reason I'm selling all of my characters and getting outta this game. If u are legit u have pretty much no chance. Its sad but the chinks and the turks have made so much money hacking and their greed is gonna be the downfall of this game.

Goodbye to KO, thx for the memories......AND I OFFICIALLY HATE ALL TURKS< ALL POLES AND ALL CHINKS. ffs u are all so greedy u never realised ur greed would stop u getting paid.

NVM greedy fuckers find another game to ruin, I just hope its not the one i&#39;m playing...U can ALL DIE SCUM FUCKERS

Balroth

Man you guys are so amazing........I Vs Myspike today and beat him 10 out of 12 vs. Then he bottled it and auto towned whenever he faced me. I caught him hacking Riote and Atross. I caught IronWolves hacking, I caught HolyKnights Hacking

This is the reason I&#39;m selling all of my characters and getting outta this game. If u are legit u have pretty much no chance. Its sad but the chinks and the turks have made so much money hacking and their greed is gonna be the downfall of this game.

Goodbye to KO, thx for the memories......AND I OFFICIALLY HATE ALL TURKS< ALL POLES AND ALL CHINKS. ffs u are all so greedy u never realised ur greed would stop u getting paid.

NVM greedy fuckers find another game to ruin, I just hope its not the one i&#39;m playing...U can ALL DIE SCUM FUCKERS[/b]
    Your just a tard and accuses people of shit they didn&#39;t even do, maybe learn to play the game and quit bitching because you get owned by everyone you dumb fuck. Quit accusing my clan of shit they didn&#39;t even do, "hacking" you fucking idiot. You already posted that Wising was cheating and is in my clan.. The fact is he&#39;s in Holyknights you dumb retard. Rather have you quit the game. Whiners piss me off more than cheaters. I don&#39;t allow cheaters in IronWolves and if a new recruit turns out to be I&#39;ll boot them immediately so stfu. I came to Cwest to get away from cheaters so this accusation really pisses me off. :angry:

denon33

Why do u party with animosity clan then? Wising is tbl hacker its so fucking evident in all my posted vids to customers support. Think about what you are saying, clearly u are gonna defend yourself, But ffs dont be a dick all your life. Animosity, and IronWolves are the biggest cheats in CZ.

Animosity said they were gonna kick MYspike for tbling and range hacking....did it happen? NO IT FUCKING DIDN&#39;T and u guys party with them when u know exactly what they are doing......ZZZ LAME RETARD.. I POST THE TRUTH U LIE YOUR BOLLOCKS OFF AND ARE RUINING PK IN CZ.YOU ONLY PROTEST COZ U KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH. GUILTY AS FUCK MY FRIEND AND I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO MAKE SURE ANIMOSITY AND IRONWOLVES PLAYERS GET BANNED. ALL IT WILL TAKE IS FOR 1 GM TO COME ONLINE AND CHECK U HACKERS AND ITS BB CLAN BB KO 4 U

TURKS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND GREEDY.

Balroth

My god you really are a dumb piece of shit, I clearly just told you IronWolves doesn&#39;t cheat you fuking tard. Your saying people that aren&#39;t even in my clan are cheating ffs. Is Myspike in my clan? NO, is Wising in my clan? NO. So stfu you idiot. IronWolves never has cheated and never will, your just a jealous piece of shit. Actually show some proof of IronWolves cheating because you clearly can&#39;t, your a fuking idiot and thats the end of it.

Soon as i herd ironwolves hacked i knew this topic was all BS... well except for the MYspike stuff

Balroth

Soon as i herd ironwolves hacked i knew this topic was all BS... well except for the MYspike stuff[/b]

Boogie I&#39;m not backing up animosity or Holyknights at all, i can care less, I&#39;m backing up my clan (IronWolves) because your falsely accusing my clan of "cheating" so don&#39;t mention my clan again faggot.

Little archer Senior Member

Why do u party with animosity clan then? Wising is tbl hacker its so fucking evident in all my posted vids to customers support. Think about what you are saying, clearly u are gonna defend yourself, But ffs dont be a dick all your life. Animosity, and IronWolves are the biggest cheats in CZ.

Animosity said they were gonna kick MYspike for tbling and range hacking....did it happen? NO IT FUCKING DIDN&#39;T and u guys party with them when u know exactly what they are doing......ZZZ LAME RETARD.. I POST THE TRUTH U LIE YOUR BOLLOCKS OFF AND ARE RUINING PK IN CZ.YOU ONLY PROTEST COZ U KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH. GUILTY AS FUCK MY FRIEND AND I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO MAKE SURE ANIMOSITY AND IRONWOLVES PLAYERS GET BANNED. ALL IT WILL TAKE IS FOR 1 GM TO COME ONLINE AND CHECK U HACKERS AND ITS BB CLAN BB KO 4 U

TURKS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND GREEDY.[/b]
    man i thought ppl with negative iq was just rumours.. guess its true

King0fKingZ

omg so dissappointed at ironwolves

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12