Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The_Guardian

This is a discussion on The_Guardian within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says...The_Guardian is a scammer.. I have pages of chat logs with him and if any mod wants it ...
Page: 1

j3ster555

As topic says...The_Guardian is a scammer.. I have pages of chat logs with him and if any mod wants it just leave a message here and I will send it to you

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

As topic says...The_Guardian is a scammer.. I have pages of chat logs with him and if any mod wants it just leave a message here and I will send it to you [/b]
    Working on it.

aero

Its Osiris.. fuking cunt does it agian

j3ster555

PM me if you need any type of proof or w/e frankie.. got atleast 5 to 6 pages of chat logs with him..

Hey cutie Senior Member

i pm'd Felix concerning the previous TheGuardian scammer post and why he wasnt banned, but no reply.
    This is going to bite him back in the ass :S

Banned

well i wonder why im not banned yet..i scammed ppl like for

5100$ on ares
    9 800$ on manes
    each other server like 1000$
    and c-west right now like 6600$

aint this forum lol?

if ill get ip ban other ppl cant log and they will be really unhappy.if ill get ban ill create another account from another ip[as provider is not problem to change ip and gate every hour] ,so clear and pure.. now i have alot ip adresses which each pertain to another person or persons using that forum.
    in 3months ill have again 1000+ posts and alot vouchers,ill look again trustable ..what will change this?what punishment is ideal for me?if you cant stop me..lol
    nothing just look how i scamm a lot other ppl here...if not now...then few months later for sure.

p.s: i uninstaled Ko , sold all items, just leaved this game...

playing eve-online atm..much better ;] [no hax,cheats,turks,scamms - thats sounds from me strangely,lol, and support answer in 10mins..and yes i play this game for years..just having fun with scamming nolifers here,i just pwn them.but i also belive everything will come back to me twice.we will see ,in the end, last thing will be multi ip ban ,i always laugh when ill see how ppl cry because they cant log]

cya this game and everyone...im sory for what i do ;p
    im just ??y/o old.

manes was best..i was known as osiris ;p

<3 love that part of my life...

damn.. ur an asshole

Banned Senior Member

Guess what? ISP&#39;s have a limit for IP&#39;s you get from them. Also your IP all depends on WHERE you are, so go ahead and make a new account. It will first have to go through an IP subnet ban, then it will have to go through admin validation

Also, after taking a look at your account I noticed something nice. You have only used 2 IP&#39;s on your account in the past year, your ISP is really good at giving you DHCP/dynamic ip&#39;s

j3ster555

well i wonder why im not banned yet..i scammed ppl like for

5100$ on ares
    9 800$ on manes
    each other server like 1000$
    and c-west right now like 6600$

aint this forum lol?

if ill get ip ban other ppl cant log and they will be really unhappy.if ill get ban ill create another account from another ip[as provider is not problem to change ip and gate every hour] ,so clear and pure.. now i have alot ip adresses which each pertain to another person or persons using that forum.
    in 3months ill have again 1000+ posts and alot vouchers,ill look again trustable ..what will change this?what punishment is ideal for me?if you cant stop me..lol
    nothing just look how i scamm a lot other ppl here...if not now...then few months later for sure.
    p.s: i uninstaled Ko , sold all items, just leaved this game...

playing eve-online atm..much better ;] [no hax,cheats,turks,scamms - thats sounds from me strangely,lol, and support answer in 10mins..and yes i play this game for years..just having fun with scamming nolifers here,i just pwn them.but i also belive everything will come back to me twice.we will see ,in the end, last thing will be multi ip ban ,i always laugh when ill see how ppl cry because they cant log]
    cya this game and everyone...im sory for what i do ;p
    im just ??y/o old.

manes was best..i was known as osiris ;p

<3 love that part of my life...[/b]

thanks for making my job easy..I don&#39;t think I have to post any chat logs now

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

thanks for making my job easy..I don&#39;t think I have to post any chat logs now [/b]
    He&#39;s already banned.

Hey cutie Senior Member

fucking prick wow
    i really had some suspicions when he said buying gbs for $20 each, i pm&#39;d some people about him but could never quite dig up enough shit on him. now its to late i guess

so in your ko history you scammed like 22k $

I believe that amount is enough to put him in jail. :angry:

PD: He isnt banned yet.

BestSin

I don&#39;t understand how he scammed people

he said he was buying GB&#39;s via western union for $20 each...

would he do a fake western union or something?

Ususally people don&#39;t give the GB until they have the money in their hands

he didnt scam me, he paid me $250 for my hellbreaker, we agreed to do more trades soon after but nothing ever happened

goodofferforya

Guess what? ISP&#39;s have a limit for IP&#39;s you get from them. Also your IP all depends on WHERE you are, so go ahead and make a new account. It will first have to go through an IP subnet ban, then it will have to go through admin validation

Also, after taking a look at your account I noticed something nice. You have only used 2 IP&#39;s on your account in the past year, your ISP is really good at giving you DHCP/dynamic ip&#39;s[/b]

yes smart ass...ban my usa ip adress...i can have many..many ..it will take you forever ban em all...
    atleast i just started make another 1000 + posts char...

He&#39;s already banned.[/b]

hey yes..im banned...btw where do you live? in cavehole?or on tree?or where?i hear there are earthquakes in peru everymonths...
    ppl dont build hauses,because of that,btw how much nps earthquake have now?

lawl...do you really think you can stop me?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast