Nati= scammer!

This is a discussion on Nati= scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently let this nati guy play my account. I always take all gbs and items that are valuable and ...
Page: 1

SuckItEasy

Default Nati= scammer!

I recently let this nati guy play my account. I always take all gbs and items that are valuable and unsealed off the acc. I happened to leave a few odds and inns in my inn and a few weeks later I noticed some Uniques missing. I than asked both sharrers what happened and no one seemed to know. I let it go and started watching my inn more closely and found out that nati was taking items one at a time. I than changed password and convicted him of it. He denied it for several weeks and just this last week he admits to taking over 15gbs worth items. "that I know of". He than says he is very sorry and replace them. I waited over a week for them to be replaced and still no payment. There for I will post on him so no one else loses gbs or items to this guy. If needed I will post ss of him confessing to scamming items. I gave him a chance to recover his reputation and he dosnt seem to care so I will post

wich nati do u mean ?
    :Nati: Indirectly admitting scamming Vynd , this one ? wich is a known scammer or Looking to share. (exper&pk) wich is someone i wouldnt share
    ,suck to hear anyway . some people find that scamming others is like drinking water

SuckItEasy

I'm at work on iPhone I'll post specifics when home

SuckItEasy

U know the msn on this nati so I can see if we have a match?

Little archer Senior Member

not surprised lol

lawl. no words. shit happens

no i dont , its just that i was around when he was banned . try to search :Nati: in cheaters section u might find his msn

aight thanks. i cant believe how low some people go to scam items.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Not surprised one bit tbh,
    he has attempted scamming multiple times in his ko "Career"

Banned Senior Member

he scammed me and a friend of me about 5 months ago; i got his old account banned "nati" by felix, but, since this later is gone, no1 paid that attention that he made new accounts with :::::...seems like he add more ":::::"s to his nicks when he comits more and more scams...his msn is [email protected]