Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so what ur trying to say is that they are bullshiting me?! if they traded the hb roc rom wp ...
Page: 2

black_11

so what ur trying to say is that they are bullshiting me?!
    if they traded the hb roc rom wp chitins and shells for items in manes they realy suck
    they told me some1 scammed and blamed me / erik / whoever had accses (i didnt had acsses -_-)

and i blocked u coz i dont like u.. ur too stupid .. i am not joking :P[/b]
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. They kept you out of the loop on everything. The Akara items were traded for manes items.

wait i will up the pic from 33GBs

Erik.. dont even try. ur "freind" told us he did it when u was in aruba. and gave u all our items, somehow u got great items by no where. u scammed me in akara, in manes 2 times, and ur coming like i scammed u? ur totaly dumb dude. i trusted u, and u fuked me all over. Erik, the "char" u had in akara was MINE u didnt get even 1 coin for this char, and guess what? u even scammed my items there dumb. soon we will give u all so much screen shots.. btw, all the ppl up there are: wynne- erik rl life freind which said he scammed us. elie shai- i guy i kicked from my acc since hes idiot. zahi- i told him hes kid so he got mad now. Erik, u letd us log ur char, and we saw so much items u we had, and u never had. i dont even understand how u have the balls to come here.

Trawma

Long story aka elad scammed my items on akara ... so dont believe to any word that he say!

WrongAnswerYouDie

i wanna know if they traded HB+6 / WP / Shell+7 / Chitins+7

as far as i know they traded roc+rom for 33gb

where are the ... (read at the start of the topic)

gone!

but anyway wyne ur the scammer here.

wynne.

Erik.. dont even try. ur "freind" told us he did it when u was in aruba. and gave u all our items, somehow u got great items by no where. u scammed me in akara, in manes 2 times, and ur coming like i scammed u? ur totaly dumb dude. i trusted u, and u fuked me all over. Erik, the "char" u had in akara was MINE u didnt get even 1 coin for this char, and guess what? u even scammed my items there dumb. soon we will give u all so much screen shots.. btw, all the ppl up there are: wynne- erik rl life freind which said he scammed us. elie shai- i guy i kicked from my acc since hes idiot. zahi- i told him hes kid so he got mad now. Erik, u letd us log ur char, and we saw so much items u we had, and u never had. i dont even understand how u have the balls to come here.[/b]
    look what i said dipshit and speak again about akara u faggot. erik lvled the warrior till 59,xx and the acc belongs to erik since u didnt had the SA. to bad the items were not sealed.....

u mean he lvled it to 52 in first day, then leave.. all the items was belong to me, and you/erik scammed them.

wynne.

gone!

but anyway wyne ur the scammer here.[/b]

read it good dude,

23-12-2007 23:30:39 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 anyway I&#39;ve merged with Reinhardt we have traded last night Roc + Rom at akara for 32gb&#39;s at manes and now are are trading the rest.

and yes i did scam him nati on manes, cause i knew their was something fishy going on. I was not able to log the char and got blocked on msn. At that point i got pissed off and though that stupid isreal faggot scammed me and I went to erik&#39;s house and retreive all information like erik told before.

Though it was good to scam a scammer to learn him a lesson.

black_11

Erik.. dont even try. ur "freind" told us he did it when u was in aruba. and gave u all our items, somehow u got great items by no where. u scammed me in akara, in manes 2 times, and ur coming like i scammed u? ur totaly dumb dude. i trusted u, and u fuked me all over. Erik, the "char" u had in akara was MINE u didnt get even 1 coin for this char, and guess what? u even scammed my items there dumb. soon we will give u all so much screen shots.. btw, all the ppl up there are: wynne- erik rl life freind which said he scammed us. elie shai- i guy i kicked from my acc since hes idiot. zahi- i told him hes kid so he got mad now. Erik, u letd us log ur char, and we saw so much items u we had, and u never had. i dont even understand how u have the balls to come here.[/b]
    rofl at that mister &#39;trustable&#39;. I didn&#39;t do shit and you know it. Everythigs fits in my first post. All the fact are true and you can calculate everything back. The char @ Akara was not "YOURS" it was mine. I played that account for over 2 years, not on akara though. Also, I bought them prems, the KnightCash. And ya, you lvled the warrior after lvl 59, still doesn&#39;t make it your account.
    Check wynne&#39;s post. It says you traded the akara items for Manes items. So don&#39;t tell me I scammed you. I didn&#39;t scam you in Manes, neither on Nati, neither on your lvl 72 char.

Still leaves us with the fact that 2 days befor my dlw char got hacked, you weren&#39;t online. You and Nati blocked me from msn. And about "the ppl here": these are ppl that have a brain and have been scammed by you befor or know that you r a scammer.

btw, rofl @ "I don&#39;t even understand how u have the balls to come here", maybe you&#39;d better use this sentence for urself.

u mean he lvled it to 52 in first day, then leave.. all the items was belong to me, and you/erik scammed them.[/b]
    I disagree, I used the 400% xp scrolls. I got lvl 51 with them. After that I xp-ed, didn&#39;t use any quest, got lvl 56 50% and than you took over for 1 day, we reached lvl 57 and 70%, I xp-ed lvl 59 60%
    I don&#39;t really care about the warrior in Akara. Swifty told me that you accused me + swifty of the scam. While he didn&#39;t have acces and I was in Aruba. Dude, you&#39;re fucking yourself. Admit that you did it, give me back my items, and we&#39;ll be fine. Now that the whole KO-community knows that ur guilty, there&#39;s no escaping.

Still waiting for you Nati

gone!

but anyway wyne ur the scammer here.[/b]

lol saw what i write to u gay i wrote that the ROM and Roc and the HB +6 was traded i didnt say that the WP and the armor.. u blind and stupid both

really elieshai? hb also? ur sure?

WrongAnswerYouDie

i said that he tought i scammed him too on akara / nati / whatever even at girakon wtf

this was the end line for me
    it showed me that he cannot trust me i was freakin mad at him
    i thought we have better connection than items but anyway good job.

black_11

really elieshai? hb also? ur sure?[/b]
    I guess he is. Otherwise he wouldn&#39;t post it. Don&#39;t only respond to his post. Reply on mine also, pussy. Tell Nati to join this argue. I wanna here "the great scammer" himself talking to me

Wait a little... I think Elad and Nati need few time to invent a new story...

black_11

Wait a little... I think Elad and Nati need few time to invent a new story...[/b]
    +1
    Waiting for replies Nati

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast