Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was Erik's sharer, I can comfirm that they haven't been online 2-3 days b-4 Vynd got hacked and they ...
Page: 3

StarfoX

I was Erik's sharer,
    I can comfirm that they haven't been online 2-3 days b-4 Vynd got hacked
    and they still havent been online.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

This is bullshit dude... affter you choosed to dis-merge from Nati , you&#39;ve allways asked me and Elad which items do you have now ... in purpose to scam us ( which I&#39;ve find out affter he scammed us ) , 1 day affter I&#39;ve got scammed you merchant the shell +5 rebirth which I&#39;ve made .. it has even the same durabillity as that shell that I&#39;ve used ( around 14k ) , and suddenly few days later ... u&#39;ve got insane gear, anyway you allready admit it that u&#39;ve scammed me so it&#39;s isn&#39;t the point ... the point is that you used wynne all the time to cover your ass from our scamms , wynne is&#39;nt playing ko , he is playing WoW , you also used him in order to get my seal code when we choosed to merge .. you told me that some items at ur char belongs to wynne , and he wants the seal code and he does&#39;nt cares if you will hold it or he will ( TeamWork) .. but from the other side I know that u&#39;ve merged with JC (k22k) and u&#39;ve played with him over a few mounth and you didn&#39;t knew the seal code , and u&#39;ve told me that wynne didn&#39;t paid attention that u&#39;ve merged with k22k ( in other words wynne does&#39;nt cares about his items on erik&#39;s char ) , BUT , when you have merged with me , he did care about his items ( CHEAP ) ... and also you guys friends at real life ... so this is really ridiculous that according to what ur saying you didn&#39;t knew anything about that " wynne " scammed my account , and I&#39;m not gonna ignore the fact that you&#39;ve allready scammed erik many times before ( or " wynne " did.. ) , you&#39;ve scammed elad at akara and at manes , when elad&#39;s account at akara got to lvl 64 , suddenly he got invalid password when he tried to log ( only erik have the payments info ) all his items were unsealed ( glave +7 , chitins +7 etc.. ) elad called erik and he said that he does&#39;nt knows what happend ... anyway 2 weeks later when erik heard that Elad got Shard +8 at akara ( he traded it for manes items which belongs to him) he choosed to give to elad access to the account again .. , Result : lvl 64 warrior -10% , same gear a little bit more np&#39;s and a new Bronze premium ( woot ?! the "hacker" only wanted to pk a bit he does&#39;nt cares about the items ) , so Elad traded the shard +8 for some items that would be useful for him , such as roc , rom , hb +6 , wp , shells +7.. , erik saw that elad have a lot more items at manes for trade in manes>akara , so he didn&#39;t choosed to do any move yet , but when me and elad choosed to merged , we started to trade items from akara>manes , as soon as he saw it , he decided to scam elad and he took hb +6 , wp , and shells +7 from elad ... anyway guys... this man isn&#39;t trustable for sure .. also affter he scammed me he tried to cover his ass with wynne which does&#39;nt really care about KO , wynne told me that he had to sneak into erik&#39;s house in order to scam my char and he easily got all my payments info throw erik&#39;s folder at his PC ( erik told me that he saved all the information in a safety folder , CRAP) and just to remind you guys ... when I&#39;ve merged with erik I gave also the password to wynne , and he didn&#39;t even logged to my char even one time ( <_< ) and he didn&#39;t even noticed that I&#39;ve changed password 2 weeks later because I&#39;ve got some strange dc&#39;s... he also blocked me from his msn and only back affter he "scammed " me ... anyway it&#39;s up to you guys , the fact is : all my items on erik&#39;s account and he did&#39;nt really care about it , he also delvled Nati from lvl 79 to lvl 76 , and btw about the ROF from RT I&#39;ve solo felankor in boss event and got it by myself even tought RT had 4 full partys ... stop with your jealousy , and about the EmE I&#39;ve found that TK at m3 and tanked him and me and my friends added this priest only to help him exp at CW&#39;s but when we got the eme he become greedy .. anyway I gave him later 10gb&#39;s ,and it&#39;s true that I&#39;ve blocked erik affter he scammed me because I got sick of listetning to his corrupt lies.. anyway unfortently I didn&#39;t had to chanse to get all my items back by " scamming " him , but honestly I&#39;m happy for you that you got scammed , you deserve it .

-Nati

Banned

:s u looted the ROF or no? coz if i remember right when u are dead u cant loot..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

:s u looted the ROF or no? coz if i remember right when u are dead u cant loot..[/b]
    yeah , I&#39;ve looted it dude.. as well as this one ,

wynne.

This is bullshit dude... affter you choosed to dis-merge from Nati , you&#39;ve allways asked me and Elad which items do you have now ... in purpose to scam us ( which I&#39;ve find out affter he scammed us ) , 1 day affter I&#39;ve got scammed you merchant the shell +5 rebirth which I&#39;ve made .. it has even the same durabillity as that shell that I&#39;ve used ( around 14k ) , and suddenly few days later ... u&#39;ve got insane gear, anyway you allready admit it that u&#39;ve scammed me so it&#39;s isn&#39;t the point ... the point is that you used wynne all the time to cover your ass from our scamms , wynne is&#39;nt playing ko , he is playing WoW , you also used him in order to get my seal code when we choosed to merge .. you told me that some items at ur char belongs to wynne , and he wants the seal code and he does&#39;nt cares if you will hold it or he will ( TeamWork) .. but from the other side I know that u&#39;ve merged with JC (k22k) and u&#39;ve played with him over a few mounth and you didn&#39;t knew the seal code , and u&#39;ve told me that wynne didn&#39;t paid attention that u&#39;ve merged with k22k ( in other words wynne does&#39;nt cares about his items on erik&#39;s char ) , BUT , when you have merged with me , he did care about his items ( CHEAP ) ... and also you guys friends at real life ... so this is really ridiculous that according to what ur saying you didn&#39;t knew anything about that " wynne " scammed my account , and I&#39;m not gonna ignore the fact that you&#39;ve allready scammed erik many times before ( or " wynne " did.. ) , you&#39;ve scammed elad at akara and at manes , when elad&#39;s account at akara got to lvl 64 , suddenly he got invalid password when he tried to log ( only erik have the payments info ) all his items were unsealed ( glave +7 , chitins +7 etc.. ) elad called erik and he said that he does&#39;nt knows what happend ... anyway 2 weeks later when erik heard that Elad got Shard +8 at akara ( he traded it for manes items which belongs to him) he choosed to give to elad access to the account again .. , Result : lvl 64 warrior -10% , same gear a little bit more np&#39;s and a new Bronze premium ( woot ?! the "hacker" only wanted to pk a bit he does&#39;nt cares about the items ) , so Elad traded the shard +8 for some items that would be useful for him , such as roc , rom , hb +6 , wp , shells +7.. , erik saw that elad have a lot more items at manes for trade in manes>akara , so he didn&#39;t choosed to do any move yet , but when me and elad choosed to merged , we started to trade items from akara>manes , as soon as he saw it , he decided to scam elad and he took hb +6 , wp , and shells +7 from elad ... anyway guys... this man isn&#39;t trustable for sure .. also affter he scammed me he tried to cover his ass with wynne which does&#39;nt really care about KO , wynne told me that he had to sneak into erik&#39;s house in order to scam my char and he easily got all my payments info throw erik&#39;s folder at his PC ( erik told me that he saved all the information in a safety folder , CRAP) and just to remind you guys ... when I&#39;ve merged with erik I gave also the password to wynne , and he didn&#39;t even logged to my char even one time ( <_< ) and he didn&#39;t even noticed that I&#39;ve changed password 2 weeks later because I&#39;ve got some strange dc&#39;s... he also blocked me from his msn and only back affter he "scammed " me ... anyway it&#39;s up to you guys , the fact is : all my items on erik&#39;s account and he did&#39;nt really care about it , he also delvled Nati from lvl 79 to lvl 76 , and btw about the ROF from RT I&#39;ve solo felankor in boss event and got it by myself even tought RT had 4 full partys ... stop with your jealousy , and about the EmE I&#39;ve found that TK at m3 and tanked him and me and my friends added this priest only to help him exp at CW&#39;s but when we got the eme he become greedy .. anyway I gave him later 10gb&#39;s ,and it&#39;s true that I&#39;ve blocked erik affter he scammed me because I got sick of listetning to his corrupt lies.. anyway unfortently I didn&#39;t had to chanse to get all my items back by " scamming " him , but honestly I&#39;m happy for you that you got scammed , you deserve it .
    -Nati[/b]
    First i still dunno what u talking about wynne is a name to cover erik&#39;s scam. I am Wynne and black_11 is erik. Ask moderator to do IP check or w/e.

second: Erik went to aruba when Elad played on the warrior, and u even confessed that elad traded ROC, ROM and more at akara for Manes items.

third: I didnt log your char? As u can see in our msn conversation u asked me several times to log your char to do some exp. And yes i did some exp on your character

fourth: I knew that u changed the password of Nati, but i could not contact u on msn. As Erik explained in his first post: He gave me the correct pw for enter the CS website. I used the first minut I got it. the only thing I did in Erik&#39;s house was getting your SA to verify to CS that it was &#39;me&#39; aka you

fifth: sneak in Erik&#39;s house would be breaking in and that is against the rules, which will give me task sentence and maybe some time in Jail. Which i doubt to do it.

sixth: I though u scammed me since u were doing pretty weird on MSN, the conversation about akara items did it. Elad scammed erik his items. Sow i though u scammed me to. At that point i scammed u to learn u a lesson to not fuck a dutch guy.

seventh: I took all your items and put them on a lvl 1 character. When erik got back i told him nati got scammed and i did some good trading/upgrading and gave him some of the scammed items. Giving a few items per day, (saying i killed bach which droped me ROL) erik had pretty decent gear. I told erik he could play with it if he&#39;d sell the items before Summer. Since i am playing WoW(what u all should do) i didnt care alot about KO

about the eme: u found TK, killed it with some clannies and u kept the drop for yoursellf. With the excuse: I found it and i tanked it sow my drop! ( kuch kuch 13 year old faggot)

about the ROF: RT rule Boss event clan party&#39;s. Hareth tried to invite u for falenkor sinc eu got drains. But u had the first drain on the falenkor and a good chance to get the drop u declined Hareth his party. He tried to invite u 2-3 times but u declined it. It droped ROF, u said: fuck u all i killed it solo, it is true u killed it solo, but it says more about you being sellfish then being a part of the clan. Which i think scammers are pretty sellfish!

last: Nati u are just a stupid faggot, hope u die in a car crash

black_11

about the shell pauldron, read the faking message. It says I bought it for a shit price. I already told you befor.

I also admit to the whole ko community that there were some new items each time Wynne logged on the account. Perhabs this makes some sence? I didn&#39;t use wynne. Wynne and I bought all the items I had b-4 TOGETHER. 50% from all the items I had, were his. When wynne started play wow, k22k (aka Juan) and I got in touch. Wynne was busy with wow and I wanted to play a lvl 70+ char. I offered juan to merge. And so we did. We merged and while I was playing k22k, I got in touch with Nati. Nati needed someone to xp his char and to buy premium for him. I said I&#39;d do that. I didn&#39;t care, I just wanted another char to play. I bought him gold prem and lvled only a lilttle bit every week. After few weeks(8?) Juan and I decided to dis-merge. I started to play my dlw rogue again. Not more than 2 weeks after that, Wynne started to play wow less because he reached lvl 70 @ wow and he was looking for some difference, he started to play ko a little bit and play wow at the same time. That part is closed.

So, I played my rogue again and still played on Nati sometimes. After few weeks Nati got scammed by his ko-friend: Brian. Nati suddenly was naked. Nati asked me if I could merge my items. I was like: "ya sure I don&#39;t care". So, Nati and I started talking. I talked to Wynne about it and he didn&#39;t trust it. Wynne, ,Nati and I made a trio-conversation in msn and Wynne explained to him that he wouldn&#39;t merge items unless either Wynne Himself or me got the SA. Nati finally agreed to these terms and he gave me the SA. etc etc etc. Somewhere in January, after the hack/scam in december, Nati gets hacked again, this time by wynne. Btw Nati: Wynne and I are indeed reallife friends but why should he tell me his plan if he knows I can fuk him over. Another closed chapter

The Akara story:

Me and Elad played on this account. My old account which I have been using for over 2 years now. I paid the prems and the Knight cashes. I lvled the char to lvl 59 and after that Elad started playing more because I was unable to, cuz of the car accident. Elad respected this and he made some trades and shit. He got some nice items ( he explained how etc etc but I can&#39;t remember ). The char finally got a few shells+7/hb+6/WP/rom/roc or something like this. I went to Aruba ( like I explained ) and while I was gone, Elad traded atleast &#39;our&#39; roc/rom for manes items. Later on he did some more trades with &#39;other&#39; Akara items. You may guess 3 times which items those were?! And about the: "and a new bronze premium on the account", Costumer Support told me it was another C&B number so screw you little noob.

About the "Wynne sneaked in to Erik&#39;s house", read the first post you dipshit, it says wynne had to take care of my cats.

I guess that&#39;s it. all or your arguements have been repelled. You don&#39;t have a story. If you read my first post carefully, you&#39;ll find the exact same information as I just accentuated here.

Thanks Nati for fukking me over.

PS: please reply on the fact that there&#39;s a pwning lvl 55+ rogue in dcz with the name "JuniorNati" and he&#39;s asking for a RoL+2?

Thanks

Btw Nati, pl

WrongAnswerYouDie

"Elad traded atleast &#39;our&#39; roc/rom for manes items. Later on he did some more trades with &#39;other&#39; Akara items"

this roc / rom is mine
    200$ from the items u had in akara is mine

if roc / rom were 200$ then its mine

not elad&#39;s not ur&#39;s not wyne&#39;s

if he sold them for manes items its my problem why should wyne scam all?

about hb shells chitins wp - elad didnt trade them yet , he couldnt find a good trade yet , after a little bit of time he got scammed.
    (for sure the scammed didnt had the pass , he had the payment info&#39;s)
    that means - wyne
    wyne took akara items.

i dont care anymore.

kkthxbye

wynne.

ahahah, and now i scammed akara items? dude all i knew is that erik shared some acc in akara. a warrior with elad. i did not even had the password nor the account info of the akara char. stop making things up u fagg

WrongAnswerYouDie

if it wasnt u, who was it?

wynne.

Jesus? maybe allah? what about using your brains. im just guessing but i think it was Elad?

spekje

you hear from like 8 different people nati is a scammer and you are stil confussed....

WrongAnswerYouDie

why should elad scam his own items?

he got those items for his manes items.

black_11

He made it look like he got scammed. But in adition, he just took the items.

WrongAnswerYouDie

oh no
    i&#39;m sure at that one..
    some1 scammed those items.

wynne.

finally some1 with brains, he just took his own items and blame us.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast