Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +swift anyways, more important is manes atm. I gtg for now and I'll be back tomorrow. Try to fix your ...
Page: 4

black_11

+swift

anyways, more important is manes atm. I gtg for now and I'll be back tomorrow. Try to fix your story Nati. Maybe you can convince them!

Don't for get to answer áll the questions.

-Erik

WrongAnswerYouDie

no he didnt
    i am sure at that 1

i told u.

wynne.

how can u be sure? if u say 200Dollar worth of items were on that char in akara from u and elad took them all he scammed u didnt he?

WrongAnswerYouDie

not realy
    1) i gave him items in manes of the worth of 200$
    2) he sold them for akara items (he asked me before)
    3) he sold them back for manes items (he asked me before too)
    4) i played on Nati sometimes for fun (and the 200$ were on him)

that means u scammed me 200$ (u scammed Nati's items)

wynne.

cool

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wynne you are one of the most retarded kid that I&#39;ve ever seen ... you&#39;re a fuking ass hole dude.. you admit that you&#39;ve scammed me and elad and probably more ppl from ko4life , how you even dare to respond here you are a fucking scammer , and you admit it ... about the se&#39;s +1 that u&#39;ve lost as a result of our merge , we had an agreement that I won&#39;t have to pay you for the lost since it was&#39;nt my foult , and about eli-shay he is a retard kid , and since we choosed to kick him out of Nati according to his stupidity he choosed to try to " fuck us " by telling lies to some peoples ( he is talking with me atm at phone laughing at me and saying I deserve it and he seem to be very proud of his lies , faggot <_< ) ... anyway you guys are really morons , even according to ur stinking story : wynne put on ur char items such as doul rols , shell paulderon rebirth +5 and more , and when u asked him from where u got them he said : I&#39;ve killed bach with my lvl 1 character and got doul rol than traded them for an iron set + shells +8 <_< ... this is really ridiculous because it&#39;s clrealy that you and wynne have been planning this , you know each other at RL and wynne ( which is a scammer ) trusting you and put all his items at ur char ( interesting <_< ) ,and also erik you vouched for me that wynne is trustable and would&#39;nt have any troubles so I&#39;m sry to tell you dude but it&#39;s still your foult , getting scammed wynne means same as getting scammed by you , so anyway you guys admit that u scammed me so honestly you deserve to get hacked , and I&#39;m happy that someone done it , one day you are scamming someone and in another day you getting scammed , I don&#39;t get what the hell are you crying about , because honestly you really deserve it you are really a fucking ass hole dude.

-Nati

wynne.

yes i admit i have scammed u, u know why? because u changed the password off the account without telling me. i tried to contact u, but hey guess who is always offline from msn. I was afraid i lost all my items which i paid for. Though u scammed me and erik. Sow i was pissed and got all your information. Atleast i have the guts to tell u right in the face i scammed u, But hey I am guessing u dont have any guts do u?

tell me nati why did u change the password of the account 1 day after erik left to aruba?

and u still dont get it dont u? i put items on lvl 1 char, gave some items to erik (IIBarryII) i played a little bit on barry and yes as excuse of all these items i told erik i have done some good trading/ upgrading and killed a bach for ROL with HIS char

Banned

Nati got scammed by wynne and he admit it, then he pass items 1 by 1 to erik account, and now erik got hack? sry man but then u deserve it..

wynne.

read what i said, I merged with nati then i couldnt log in, nati changed the password and all other info. Guess me and erik got scammed in the first place, and that&#39;s why i scammed my items back yes

Banned

yes i admit i have scammed u, u know why? because u changed the password off the account without telling me. i tried to contact u, but hey guess who is always offline from msn. I was afraid i lost all my items which i paid for. Though u scammed me and erik. Sow i was pissed and got all your information. Atleast i have the guts to tell u right in the face i scammed u, But hey I am guessing u dont have any guts do u?

tell me nati why did u change the password of the account 1 day after erik left to aruba?

and u still dont get it dont u? i put items on lvl 1 char, gave some items to erik (IIBarryII) i played a little bit on barry and yes as excuse of all these items i told erik i have done some good trading/ upgrading and killed a bach for ROL with HIS char[/b]
    u wasnt 100% sure and thats your fault.. maybe he wasnt going scam u but u did and admit it..

and u still dont get it dont u? i put items on lvl 1 char, gave some items to erik (IIBarryII) i played a little bit on barry and yes as excuse of all these items i told erik i have done some good trading/ upgrading and killed a bach for ROL with HIS char[/b]
    you sux .. I&#39;ve never blocked you from my msn u didn&#39;t even care about ko u didn&#39;t made even 1 time exp , affter one time I&#39;ve asked u if you can log Nati for exp , u&#39;ve told me okey , than logged off from msn and never saw u again , untill 1 week ago...
    you blocked me from ur msn few days affter erik left I know becaouse my friend added u to his msn and you were online while you were offline at my msn ... so the only thing you can complain about atm is your stupidity . <_<

wynne.

maybe he wasnt? Erik is gone for 2 weeks. They had alot of GB on the acc which i could take right away if i wanted to. They didnt thrust me and changed password. Erik would be back in 2 weeks + they changed the password when erik was just gone 1 day! pretty strange isnt it? Nati knew when erik left.

When i scammed the acc i had to ask a new SA, since the old SA ( the SA Nati gave to erik for the merge) what was on erik computer didnt work. sow that means he did not only change his password also his SA and why should he do that?

sow ye he kinda tried to scam me and erik

IroniK

all people who want play only for the top and not for fun finish as scammer

wynne.

I can assure u I made exp on the character with msn conversation

23-12-2007 0:25:29 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati is free

23-12-2007 0:25:35 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati why such a gay login lol?
    23-12-2007 0:25:52 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati damn anoying:P

23-12-2007 0:26:11 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 xd
    23-12-2007 0:26:14 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 brb wc

23-12-2007 0:27:28 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlrJ02yNxNo
    23-12-2007 0:35:51 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati lol gay clannies
    23-12-2007 0:35:54 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati dun wanna kick random
    23-12-2007 0:35:55 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati for me

23-12-2007 0:36:01 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 haha xd
    23-12-2007 0:36:04 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 it&#39;s not like RT ><
    23-12-2007 0:36:08 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 or english clan

23-12-2007 0:36:12 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati pfff

23-12-2007 0:36:13 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 in turkey it&#39;s diffrent
    23-12-2007 0:36:23 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 they all knows each other from internet cafe -.-

23-12-2007 0:36:33 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati right...

23-12-2007 0:36:34 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 baba aga xd

23-12-2007 0:40:03 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati TC party lol
    23-12-2007 0:40:06 &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 Nati all i can find^_^

23-12-2007 0:40:11 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 it&#39;s fine
    23-12-2007 0:40:20 Nati &#39;Wynne VAKANTIE!!!! <3 43k 1 tc

uuuuuuh?

and haha i did 2 days of xp in the night, 3rd day i couldnt login because u changed the password. and now i still dont know why u changed the password + the SA

I&#39;m sry dude .. but 0.2x % does&#39;nt counts , all u did was being one time on Nati at tc party for 15 min... , same as erik , even tought when I&#39;ve added him to Nati and made him a sharer , he promised he would exp , but since he joined to Nati ( lvl 77) he made over 3 mounth around 10-15% (0.1x % per day GG ) , he allways had only excuses...

I&#39;ve changed password because I&#39;ve got strange dc&#39;s ( guss it was you.. <_< ) , and when my account got hacked , I&#39;ve sent a ticket to CS including new e-mail , seal code , password ... because Elad merged with me in this period and it&#39;s not accepted that erik will get the SA while elad is involved as well , therefor erik choosed to dis-merge I&#39;ve respected erik decision and gave him all his items back , than me and elad geared Nati up again ,and than 1 day u and erik scammed us and delvled Nati in order to gear your stupid andream char , so I&#39;m really happy for ur lost , it&#39;s just shows that there is still Justice in this world.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast