Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sry dude .. but 0.2x % does'nt counts , all u did was being one time on Nati at ...
Page: 5

black_11

I'm sry dude .. but 0.2x % does'nt counts , all u did was being one time on Nati at tc party for 15 min... , same as erik , even tought when I've added him to Nati and made him a sharer , he promised he would exp , but since he joined to Nati ( lvl 77) he made over 3 mounth around 10-15% (0.1x % per day GG ) , he allways had only excuses...

I&#39;ve changed password because I&#39;ve got strange dc&#39;s ( guss it was you.. <_< ) , and when my account got hacked , I&#39;ve sent a ticket to CS including new e-mail , seal code , password ... because Elad merged with me in this period and it&#39;s not accepted that erik will get the SA while elad is involved as well , therefor erik choosed to dis-merge I&#39;ve respected erik decision and gave him all his items back , than me and elad geared Nati up again ,and than 1 day u and erik scammed us and delvled Nati in order to gear your stupid andream char , so I&#39;m really happy for ur lost , it&#39;s just shows that there is still Justice in this world.[/b]
    I&#39;m back from diner and gtg right after I have send this reply.

Nati, you&#39;re talking about &#39;justice&#39;? Screw you mate, too many ppl in this forum know you as a scammer. I haven&#39;t scammed anyone in my whole fucking life. You&#39;re a pathetic gay ass noob. You threaten to kill me etc etc. Btw, did you read my for-last post? ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS it said. Guess what, you didn&#39;t. I asked you how the fuk it&#39;s possible that all of a sudden there&#39;s this gg rogue on humanside with pwnage gear named: "JuniorNati". Guess what, it&#39;s you with my (aka Vynd&#39;s) items. So hey dude, get your facts straight.

Wynne did what he could at the time he new the PW and he xp-ed even though he didn&#39;t really want to.

Don&#39;t be a pathetic gay, and just answer the following question: "Do you admit that you hacked my account and created a new dcz char?"

Hit me freaking noob. I hope you come and visit me together with Elad. I bet you&#39;re dieing to kill me cuz you "don&#39;t have any KO-items". Fuk off gay. As soon as you got a hold of my items, you were happy.
    You&#39;re a gay ass courageless fucking little kid. Wynne got the balls to say it in your face. He admits it to the whole KO-community.
    And Instead of saying: "Oh, well, that explains some, Erik, I&#39;m sorry for blaiming you all this time" you decide to keep pretending you don&#39;t see I&#39;m right.

Say it once and for all Nati: "Erik, u were right, and YA, I hacked your character"

Good luck fagg

black_11

double post ftw

WrongAnswerYouDie

eze lihluhim olhim po
    nati ya meluhlah

kulam po meluhlahim maspikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yeladim meatzbenim uffffffffff

u got scammed.
    now u got scammed.

end of the topic.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

GOD DAMIT ! you&#39;re a fucking moron dude ... I&#39;m really getting sick and tired from ur pathetic comments you are totaly sux , you are ignoring from everything that I&#39;ve just told you , I really don&#39;t care who scammed you the point is that you deserve it , I hope this guy is a 10 years old turk and u made his day , but while you and wynne posting your comments you ignoring from some huge mistakes that you&#39;re making and those mistakes can prove the truth that you and wynne scammed me together, such as : according to your story wynne scammed me behind ur back ( yeah right.. <_< ) and u wanted to help me when u&#39;ve heard that I&#39;ve got scammed ( GG <_< ) but... u knew that wynne scammed me while all the items that belongs to me on ur char .... so if you such a good person , why you didn&#39;t gave me them back ? why you did&#39;nt care about the fact that wynne scammed me ... it&#39;s so clrealy...it&#39;s because you and wynne scammed me , not only wynne you fucking dirty ass hole .
    wynne quited ko and does&#39;nt care about his name , so yeah .. he can say I&#39;ve scammed Nati with no problem ... but you can&#39;t deny the fact that you was involved in the scam and I can honestly tell you that I&#39;m preety sure that it was your idea , why wynne would put all the items that he scammed from me on your char and won&#39;t trying to sell them for USD? I can tell you why .... it&#39;s because he didn&#39;t scammed me , YOU DID , you only used wynne now to cover ur name at ko4life that&#39;s all .. anyway stop crying for god sake YOU SCAMMED ME and noe some one scammed you ... you fucking deserve it so please shut up ..........
    JuniorNati is a character that I&#39;ve made since you been a fucking ass hole and scammed me , so I moved to andream ... I&#39;ve made some trades from xig to manes and akara to manes , so I&#39;ve got a decent gear ... and about the owning ? it&#39;s simple... there is one word that does&#39;nt telling you anything I guess ... it&#39;s called " SKILLS " .

I don&#39;t understand how you even dare to complain about somthing while you admit that you SCAMMED ME and it was YOUR FUCKING FAULT .

black_11

GOD DAMIT ! you&#39;re a fucking moron dude ... I&#39;m really getting sick and tired from ur pathetic comments you are totaly sux , you are ignoring from everything that I&#39;ve just told you , I really don&#39;t care who scammed you the point is that you deserve it , I hope this guy is a 10 years old turk and u made his day , but while you and wynne posting your comments you ignoring from some huge mistakes that you&#39;re making and those mistakes can prove the truth that you and wynne scammed me together, such as : according to your story wynne scammed me behind ur back ( yeah right.. <_< ) and u wanted to help me when u&#39;ve heard that I&#39;ve got scammed ( GG <_< ) but... u knew that wynne scammed me while all the items that belongs to me on ur char .... so if you such a good person , why you didn&#39;t gave me them back ? why you did&#39;nt care about the fact that wynne scammed me ... it&#39;s so clrealy...it&#39;s because you and wynne scammed me , not only wynne you fucking dirty ass hole .
    wynne quited ko and does&#39;nt care about his name , so yeah .. he can say I&#39;ve scammed Nati with no problem ... but you can&#39;t deny the fact that you was involved in the scam and I can honestly tell you that I&#39;m preety sure that it was your idea , why wynne would put all the items that he scammed from me on your char and won&#39;t trying to sell them for USD? I can tell you why .... it&#39;s because he didn&#39;t scammed me , YOU DID , you only used wynne now to cover ur name at ko4life that&#39;s all .. anyway stop crying for god sake YOU SCAMMED ME and noe some one scammed you ... you fucking deserve it so please shut up ..........
    JuniorNati is a character that I&#39;ve made since you been a fucking ass hole and scammed me , so I moved to andream ... I&#39;ve made some trades from xig to manes and akara to manes , so I&#39;ve got a decent gear ... and about the owning ? it&#39;s simple... there is one word that does&#39;nt telling you anything I guess ... it&#39;s called " SKILLS " .

I don&#39;t understand how you even dare to complain about somthing while you admit that you SCAMMED ME and it was YOUR FUCKING FAULT .[/b]
    I&#39;ll only make a short reply now because I&#39;ve had a few drinks:

Ya, I was involved, but only from beyond the point from which Wynne told me that he had scammed you. At that point I was confused, because it all came together, the new items etc etc etc. So, ya, I am a good person. I used Wynne to cover up my story? Why should I? I knew there would be shit if I would take this story &#39;out&#39;. So fuk you and fuk you again little freaking gay.

At the: "you admit that you scammed me" part, screw you faggot, I don&#39;t admit shit. I didn&#39;t do anything. If you see the facts and put them together, you&#39;ll see I&#39;m right. So instead of excusing yourself, stop talking shit and admit that you hacked my char freaking noob.

Still leaves the fact that you&#39;re aren&#39;t "All that Mad on any1 suddenly". Where are the threatenings, when will you come and see me and put a knife in my chest. as you said yourself: "I&#39;m concidering to kill you". And now that you have my gear, you&#39;re setisfied, because you think you got the right person. Guess what, you don&#39;t. You&#39;re a freaking gay for not speaking the truth over here. Wynne had the balls to say what has happened. I put my ass on the line to save my reputation. And instead of admitting that you scammed me and that you were wrong about me scamming you, you start to talk about "trades with xig and akara" and that that&#39;s the way you got the items.

About your dlw char, fuk you mate, you don&#39;t spike 1500 on every rogue with &#39;descent&#39; gear, fakin crap ass gay.

I&#39;ll post another reply tomorrow.

PS: Unblock me at msn if you have some balls stupid faggot. Don&#39;t start talking to Thiefnemo that: "you don&#39;t respect me anymore". Because if there&#39;s any1 who should be dis-respected atm, it&#39;s you.

( he is talking with me atm at phone laughing at me and saying I deserve it and he seem to be very proud of his lies , faggot <_< )[/b]

huh O.o stop to lie man i dont speak with u on the phone

yes u did, for more then 1 hour. and pls remove my char pic from ur sig dumb.

WrongAnswerYouDie

Wyne u was the first stupid man to do the mistake
    just coz nati changed pw u scammed his items

nati was the 2nd stupid man he did a mistake too - he didnt talk to erik from heart to heart.

elad was the 3rd stupid man, he was cooperating with nati and didnt try to talk with erik from heart to heart

the mistake is that they didnt try to talk for real.
    wyne took nati&#39;s items coz he thought they are gonna scam / hack whatever erik and him (they did not try, nati got weird dcs)
    nati didnt talk to erik
    elad didnt talk to erik

/got owned

kkthxbb

Azraim

it&#39;s a bit confused but as far as i know wynne was gg :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

To all the people that didn&#39;t noticed : erik and wynne scammed me affter me and erik dis-merge and all erik&#39;s items were on his char .... so please stop talking bullshit such as erik scammed me coz he tought I&#39;m gonna scam him ... because all his items were allready on his account before he scammed me <_<

black_11

To all the people that didn&#39;t noticed : erik and wynne scammed me affter me and erik dis-merge and all erik&#39;s items were on his char .... so please stop talking bullshit such as erik scammed me coz he tought I&#39;m gonna scam him ... because all his items were allready on his account before he scammed me <_<[/b]
    Read the first post more carefully gay. I didn&#39;t scam you, learn how to read. Everyone that reads this and has thie little thing called a &#39;brain&#39;, can read that I didn&#39;t do anything, freaking gay. And now stop denying that you hacked my char facking noob. You got all my items on your "JuniorNati" char. If you have balls, you give me back my items, but I guess, you ain&#39;t got balls, do you now?

Please explain to me why the fuck you ain&#39;t angry with me anymore? Why you threaten to kill me the first day and the days after I get hacked, you block me and you don&#39;t want to put a knife between my chest. Explain that to me please. Because, according to you, Wynne (+me, right?!) scammed you for over $300. And now you&#39;re setisfied? They only reason that you&#39;re setisfied can be that you have your items and have a lot of fun in KO.

Explain please mister &#39;trustable&#39;

Banned

Read the first post more carefully gay. I didn&#39;t scam you, learn how to read. Everyone that reads this and has thie little thing called a &#39;brain&#39;, can read that I didn&#39;t do anything, freaking gay. And now stop denying that you hacked my char facking noob. You got all my items on your "JuniorNati" char. If you have balls, you give me back my items, but I guess, you ain&#39;t got balls, do you now?

Please explain to me why the fuck you ain&#39;t angry with me anymore? Why you threaten to kill me the first day and the days after I get hacked, you block me and you don&#39;t want to put a knife between my chest. Explain that to me please. Because, according to you, Wynne (+me, right?!) scammed you for over $300. And now you&#39;re setisfied? They only reason that you&#39;re setisfied can be that you have your items and have a lot of fun in KO.

Explain please mister &#39;trustable&#39;[/b]
    man wynne is your real life friend right? u said a big friend of your family...and thats why he gave to u the scammed items of Nati maybe also why he play WOW now... anyway NOTHING and i say NOTHING ALLOW u keep Nati items... if u say that u didnt scam Nati but was wynne then why u keep nati items in your account? this make you and wynne both scammers.. coz if u was a gg after notice what wynne did to Nati, the first thing was give to nati items back...and u didnt...
    Now u got hack and u lost your items, and u think Nati did.. well u have no proof here posted.. so this topic is useless.. anyway u scammed Nati items coz u didnt gave the stuff back to he when u noticed what wynne did and if now is true that u got scam from Nati then im sry but u deserve it..
    the first stupid in this story is wynne..he do the mistake

lets see erik, in ur main post u said u buy this chitin pauldron sb mp recover and more, and later u said u knew "wynne" did it. now u said to swifty u was think we are going to scamm you, and thats why YOU did it. also u told him and more ppl wynne scammed my akara items and u didnt know, thats what i call a fag and a lier. u talking about balls? whos the guy thats scammed us and told us " omg dont leave pls", for u erik, everything is items, u dont care about ur self. im telling everyone here dont trust this guy, he scammed me and nati like 3 times and we even didnt know until know. i even cant believe someone took all ur items.. ur just trying to lie here to make ur name clear.

black_11

man wynne is your real life friend right? u said a big friend of your family...and thats why he gave to u the scammed items of Nati maybe also why he play WOW now... anyway NOTHING and i say NOTHING ALLOW u keep Nati items... if u say that u didnt scam Nati but was wynne then why u keep nati items in your account? this make you and wynne both scammers.. coz if u was a gg after notice what wynne did to Nati, the first thing was give to nati items back...and u didnt...
    Now u got hack and u lost your items, and u think Nati did.. well u have no proof here posted.. so this topic is useless.. anyway u scammed Nati items coz u didnt gave the stuff back to he when u noticed what wynne did and if now is true that u got scam from Nati then im sry but u deserve it..
    the first stupid in this story is wynne..he do the mistake[/b]
    Yeah, wynne is Rl friend and a good friend of my family. Wynne scammed/hacked Nati. As soon as I found out about what he did, I was making a letter for Nati, and tell him that I was sorry, I can show you the file but I guess it&#39;s useless. I was about to give Nati back his part of the items and perhabs even merge back with him if he didn&#39;t get back enough items to keep going.
    No proofs? Dude, there&#39;s a rogue which owner is Nati + Elad and the char kicks ass in Ardream. Nati even admitted he&#39;s the owner. You need some serious shit to kill a 5 vs 1 with a malicing int priest next to you ( ya I spotted him tanking all those ppl ). You can tell me it&#39;s "skills" but believe me even with minor pedal and "everage&#39;&#39; gear you can&#39;t stand up against 5 ppl.
    And hell ya, I admit that Wynne started this fire, but why do I have so suffer from it?,

black_11

lets see erik, in ur main post u said u buy this chitin pauldron sb mp recover and more, and later u said u knew "wynne" did it. now u said to swifty u was think we are going to scamm you, and thats why YOU did it. also u told him and more ppl wynne scammed my akara items and u didnt know, thats what i call a fag and a lier. u talking about balls? whos the guy thats scammed us and told us " omg dont leave pls", for u erik, everything is items, u dont care about ur self. im telling everyone here dont trust this guy, he scammed me and nati like 3 times and we even didnt know until know. i even cant believe someone took all ur items.. ur just trying to lie here to make ur name clear.[/b]
    Let&#39;s see your post then...

Please show me with a quoted text where I say that I knew Wynne did it? I said: "Yes I was involved, but only from the point from which Wynne admitted to me what he had done". Please explain the sentence: "Now you said to swifty u was think we are going to scam you". Please speak normal English because this is crap. At the point: "wynne scammed my akara items": that&#39;s bullshit. He had nothing to do with Akara and neither have I. Please tell me from who you heard this crap, because it&#39;s serious bullshit. The guy with balls is Wynne, he admits he scammed you and Nati. And hell ya, I ment what I said that day, when I said to both you guys: "please don&#39;t leave". At the "For me everything is items-part", dude, fuck off, I don&#39;t give a shit about the items, I was just having fun at a game, that&#39;s all.

At the trustability part, get your fact straight gay, I didn&#39;t scam any of you. I don&#39;t know wtf happened to your akara items, your manes items. The only thing I know is what happened to A PART of Nati&#39;s items.

And ofcourse I&#39;m trying to clear out my name. You have been trying fuck me and my trustability over. Guess what, I haven&#39;t had any problems with Goliath/Wynne/Juan (aka k22k). The only part in which I got shit with accounts I shared was with you and Nati.

All arguements repelled

Please answer this part

Copied from earlier post:

Still leaves the fact that you&#39;re aren&#39;t "All that Mad on any1 suddenly". Where are the threatenings, when will you come and see me and put a knife in my chest. as you said yourself: "I&#39;m concidering to kill you". And now that you have my gear, you&#39;re setisfied, because you think you got the right person. Guess what, you don&#39;t. You&#39;re a freaking gay for not speaking the truth over here. Wynne had the balls to say what has happened. I put my ass on the line to save my reputation. And instead of admitting that you scammed me and that you were wrong about me scamming you, you start to talk about "trades with xig and akara" and that that&#39;s the way you got the items.

About your dlw char, fuk you mate, you don&#39;t spike 1500 on every rogue with &#39;descent&#39; gear, fakin crap ass gay.

I&#39;ll post another reply tomorrow.

PS: Unblock me at msn if you have some balls stupid faggot. Don&#39;t start talking to Thiefnemo that: "you don&#39;t respect me anymore". Because if there&#39;s any1 who should be dis-respected atm, it&#39;s you.