Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, on my msn ur off.yes u did scammed us, and even if u didnt know, u dont need to ...
Page: 6

well, on my msn ur off.yes u did scammed us, and even if u didnt know, u dont need to be really smart to see we got hacked and ur freind bring to ur acc shitload of new items from nowhere. should i let u remmber the only one who could change the warrior password was you not me? ur talking here about balls.. hehe erik.. and yes we hit hard on ardream since we have ap gear, w/o hp or def. and to be honest with you? we can tank much more then 5 ppl, and yes we dont have ur old super gear.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

WTF DUDE ? ofc I'm not setisfied you scammed me with wynne ... but I didn't made any topic at ko4life only because Revenge is'nt my style , I've talked with thiefnemo ( Ivan ) and when we were talking he asked me what about my rogue so I've told him that I got scammed ... but making a topic " erik the scammer " was'nt my style.. even tought u scammed me , it's was ur choice .... so ruining ur name at ko4life won't help me ... I was only angry when I've saw ur real face when u scammed me ... but now I'm calm because if I'll let you making me angry than I'm gonna only hurt myself , I've allready complete with the fact that u've scammed me , so all I have to do now is to disrespect you , but from the other side I won't deny that I'm happy that you got hacked , coz u deserve it dude .

black_11

well, on my msn ur off.yes u did scammed us, and even if u didnt know, u dont need to be really smart to see we got hacked and ur freind bring to ur acc shitload of new items from nowhere. should i let u remmber the only one who could change the warrior password was you not me? ur talking here about balls.. hehe erik.. and yes we hit hard on ardream since we have ap gear, w/o hp or def. and to be honest with you? we can tank much more then 5 ppl, and yes we dont have ur old super gear.[/b]
    Sure dude, tanking 5 ppl with a malicing int priest next to you w/o hp or defence, screw you mate You know you're wrong. /Impossible

@ Akara, I didn't do anything with the account. At the time the account got hacked, you and I both had acces to the gmail account and MyKoL

WTF DUDE ? ofc I'm not setisfied you scammed me with wynne ... but I didn't made any topic at ko4life only because Revenge is'nt my style , I've talked with thiefnemo ( Ivan ) and when we were talking he asked me what about my rogue so I've told him that I got scammed ... but making a topic " erik the scammer " was'nt my style.. even tought u scammed me , it's was ur choice .... so ruining ur name at ko4life won't help me ... I was only angry when I've saw ur real face when u scammed me ... but now I'm calm because if I'll let you making me angry than I'm gonna only hurt myself , I've allready complete with the fact that u've scammed me , so all I have to do now is to disrespect you , but from the other side I won't deny that I'm happy that you got hacked , coz u deserve it dude .[/b]
    First of all, like I have said over 9234857982347 times, I did not scam you.

Maybe I should remind you that you and Elad BOTH said: "We're gonna make sure that your name will be fucked". Rofl @ "not my style".

And fuck you dude, how can you not be angry anymore if it's $750>

It's kinda funny that you first wanna kill me, search for all my info's on the internet and than like: "oh well, nvm, I'm only disrespecting you", same goes for you Elad.

PS: If you have balls, you both unblock me in msn

also email changed.. also THE EMAIL PASS CHANGED. i could do it? dont think so, /pwned.

black_11

also email changed.. also THE EMAIL PASS CHANGED. i could do it? dont think so, /pwned.[/b]
    Ya true, but I didn't do it, remember what I said earlier the C&B number that was used for the bronze prem, wasn't mine. It was on the name of some guy named: "Ahmet Ahmras". I verified this with german C&B office.

So leave out the "/pwned", gay.

And now show me you have balls and unblock me from msn, freaking little gay

wow erik, all the bad things happend to you, ur so unlucky guy.. and why the fuk ur talking about balls, when ur the one whos allways said "it wasnt me, i didnt know, no microphone thats why i cant speak, wynne did it all". just shut up you little bastred and give me my items back. as i told you, you will pay. if u really got scammed by a turk im happy, but its not end here for me erik. its not only the money, i just dont like when i trusted you more then anyone else in this game and u fucked me over. do you really think someone believe you here? even ur freinds starts to shut up, since there is so many facts now... u did so many mistakes.. first you said u bought this goblin pauldron mp recover, pathos gloves and you had luck with upgrades and boss, and now your telling us wynne just came with all this items and he didnt tell u from where its comes? hes ur rl freind, and u let him go ur home while ur in holyday, and he didnt told you? ur totaly dumb Erik. and as i told you before, you will pay. about the ardream char, we pwn more then you ever did, and everyone knows it, while u have super items, and we have just normal items. i dont have a reson to unblock you from msn, since you will just try to bs me again, everytime u change ur story ppl see ur just trying to save ur name.

black_11

wow erik, all the bad things happend to you, ur so unlucky guy.. and why the fuk ur talking about balls, when ur the one whos allways said "it wasnt me, i didnt know, no microphone thats why i cant speak, wynne did it all". just shut up you little bastred and give me my items back. as i told you, you will pay. if u really got scammed by a turk im happy, but its not end here for me erik. its not only the money, i just dont like when i trusted you more then anyone else in this game and u fucked me over. do you really think someone believe you here? even ur freinds starts to shut up, since there is so many facts now... u did so many mistakes.. first you said u bought this goblin pauldron mp recover, pathos gloves and you had luck with upgrades and boss, and now your telling us wynne just came with all this items and he didnt tell u from where its comes? hes ur rl freind, and u let him go ur home while ur in holyday, and he didnt told you? ur totaly dumb Erik. and as i told you before, you will pay. about the ardream char, we pwn more then you ever did, and everyone knows it, while u have super items, and we have just normal items. i dont have a reson to unblock you from msn, since you will just try to bs me again, everytime u change ur story ppl see ur just trying to save ur name.[/b]
    I haven't changed my story once so you can shut that one up.

The thing is, my friend, you hereby commited a federal crime, you publically threatened me. As for now, I'm going to screenshot this post, and let as many people do the exact same thing, so they can verify I didn't edit the post or w/e. This was what I have been hoping for all the time.

The dcz char is wearing my items, K2 verified this in a phone call. Although, they can't give me back my items, that's too bad.

As for the hacking/scamming part: everything you think is fictional in this topic, isn't fictional, it's all the truth, and as for my friends who backed out-a this topic, I told them to stay out because it became a fight for myself now, since Wynne confessed everything and did what he could do to clear out my name.

I really hope you'll be standing in front of my face today or tomorrow saying that you're gonna kill me, and perhabs even do it, over a fucking game. I think the whole world will laugh you in the face. Dispite the fact that you're probably gonna aim the gun at the wrong guy since wynne did it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

pfffff erik .... STOP spamming for god sake , it&#39;s all clrealy allready , you and wynne scammed me ... and I&#39;ll just prove to you now an huge mistake that u&#39;ve done that prove it.... as u says wynne hide all my items from you all the time ( yeah right <_< ) , so in other words ... Wynne used ur name in order to scam an innocent man ( me ) , it&#39;s means that he kinda fucked you... and now he is trying to protect your name at ko4life... very inetersting dude.... also this guy have access to ur house as u said : he took all my account info by feeding ur cats ( w00t <_< ) , but from the other side he used ur name to scam me ( or to be precise you used his name to scam me <_< ) this is just a seriose bullshit story , and I won&#39;t forget that you were lying about some items that u&#39;ve scammed me such as the goblin chitin paulderon which u said : " I&#39;ve bought it for 275m " (ROFL ! ) , just to remind you all , I had a goblin chitin paulderon since start of manes at my inn ... anyway chitin goblin paulderon can&#39;t be created anymore , and since u told me that u have now chitins +8 u don&#39;t really need this shit... so anyway erik stop deny and acting like you are the victim in this case , if you had the BALLS that you are allways talking about you were admit that you did it ( even though that you don&#39;t need to anymore since it&#39;s all clearly ..) , so please erik stop crying and spamming about ur pain and problems , just talk with your mother or father about it ... not with us .

black_11

pfffff erik .... STOP spamming for god sake , it&#39;s all clrealy allready , you and wynne scammed me ... and I&#39;ll just prove to you now an huge mistake that u&#39;ve done that prove it.... as u says wynne hide all my items from you all the time ( yeah right <_< ) , so in other words ... Wynne used ur name in order to scam an innocent man ( me ) , it&#39;s means that he kinda fucked you... and now he is trying to protect your name at ko4life... very inetersting dude.... also this guy have access to ur house as u said : he took all my account info by feeding ur cats ( w00t <_< ) , but from the other side he used ur name to scam me ( or to be precise you used his name to scam me <_< ) this is just a seriose bullshit story , and I won&#39;t forget that you were lying about some items that u&#39;ve scammed me such as the goblin chitin paulderon which u said : " I&#39;ve bought it for 275m " (ROFL ! ) , just to remind you all , I had a goblin chitin paulderon since start of manes at my inn ... anyway chitin goblin paulderon can&#39;t be created anymore , and since u told me that u have now chitins +8 u don&#39;t really need this shit... so anyway erik stop deny and acting like you are the victim in this case , if you had the BALLS that you are allways talking about you were admit that you did it ( even though that you don&#39;t need to anymore since it&#39;s all clearly ..) , so please erik stop crying and spamming about ur pain and problems , just talk with your mother or father about it ... not with us .[/b]
    Please tell me when Wynne used my name? He didn&#39;t. He only used me, to get to you. He never used my name. Chapter closed.

Wynne indeed hided all the items from me, and when he logged on the char at night, he always took some of your items to my account, and when I saw the items, I was like: "wtf:S, there did these come from", and Wynne would say: "Yesterday killed bach or w/e" or like: "I made a nice trade yesterday", with no items missing. About the gob pauldron, it was on merchant indeed, 275m, just like I told you.

And hell ya, I&#39;m the victim now, you and Elad hacked my char and are denying it from the start. I&#39;m a victim of Wynne&#39;s stupid actions. And no, I&#39;m won&#39;t talk to my mother and father, wtf, I ain&#39;t a fucking little kid. Let me acces your char, aight? Just like I did. I know you have gold prem, so don&#39;t tell me you don&#39;t have items sealed. Also, I&#39;m aware of the fact you have 2 rols+1 ATLEAST, so don&#39;t try to hide them.

Good Luck.

PS: If you decide not to give me acces to your char, you&#39;re showing I&#39;m right.

lol.. u really think we will let scammer log our char stupid fagot?

sb mp recover[/b]
    lol its pretty mine i buy it long time ago.. i guess that u(elad) have it right so u have to give me it!!!

lol? ur joking me or somth? elieshai wtf told them i sold the hb? i told everyone i sold only the roc and the rom, then erik scammed all my other items. ur a joke elieshai, go away little gay.

i dont realy care what are u talking about i want my sb gay

and about the pic i do what i want to do!

then i want to do it also, you little gay get off my char topic, you fucking count lier w/o balls who scamm ppl and then tell them it was me, its not ur char since u dont really have char of ur self you fagot.

ahahaha right and u know why i dont have one cuz i help u with RienHardt and i gave u all my items how was in my char! kingof... and the sb was on him!! so its mine and u pretty scamme me when u sold the items for $ cuz 1/3 (items) was mine and u didnt give me nothing even 1$ SCAMMER!! and i guess u dont gona give me my sb back like i said SCAMMER

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast