Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL u gave me clever+8, which erik scamm. 1/3? u dont really know Math huh? gtfo elieshai u peice of ...
Page: 7

LOL u gave me clever+8, which erik scamm. 1/3? u dont really know Math huh? gtfo elieshai u peice of shit. u scammed jessman and u told him i did it, u fagot.

u scammed jessman[/b]
    huh O.o scammed him lol!! u gay he send me the cleaver on letter and in the same day was the bug with the letter and the cleavers gone!
    ho realy just cleaver +8 i hope its a joke right.. i gave u chitin pad gobline and some money the sb and alot of shit and from them u bouth ur items..

ho btw i like ur signature (Scammers: TheGodOfHell aka elieshai Black 11 aka Erik)

right i scammed u rofl!!!

i dont lie u realy scamme my sb

but I?

i didnt scamme u

Noob gay (fagot)

wow u gave me chitin pauldron? all ur items was about 100m back then, now about 50m, alot of my items? all my items was worth about 70gb dumb . if i still had them i would give them to you, but erik scammed them. u scammed all this ppl, then u told them i did it, thats the part u scammed me.

wow u gave me chitin pauldron? all ur items was about 100m back then, now about 50m, alot of my items? all my items was worth about 70gb dumb . if i still had them i would give them to you, but erik scammed them. u scammed all this ppl, then u told them i did it, thats the part u scammed me.[/b]
    haha read what i say fagot i said pad! not paouldron

ho and when i scammed u?

and who i scammed?

sry for u man but i didnt scamme no one

Mp3Steelo

u wasnt 100% sure and thats your fault.. maybe he wasnt going scam u but u did and admit it..[/b]
    I've been reading a bit of the conversation and don't know all, this will be my only reply..
    thiefnemo you must be a fucking noob.. if someone would change ur info wouldn't you do whatever it takes to be sure you don't get hacked ? if you say no you win this conversation but then i hope you get hacked that way.

Banned

I've been reading a bit of the conversation and don't know all, this will be my only reply..
    thiefnemo you must be a fucking noob.. if someone would change ur info wouldn't you do whatever it takes to be sure you don't get hacked ? if you say no you win this conversation but then i hope you get hacked that way. [/b]
    >>> poor guy

i know people that change password every weekend for keep his account safety.. and then later send the new pw at the sharer.. maybe Nati was gonna send it (new pw) to he but he waited coz erik was in holiday.. and thats all..when erik asked for dismerge Nati gave to he all his stuff back.. and me, he and the same erik confirm this..

So shut up the fuk up dont say to other noob when u dont know me and what am i in real life, try use your brain next time idiot

black_11

lol.. u really think we will let scammer log our char stupid fagot?[/b]
    Who are you to tell that I'm a scammed. Besides, if you have everything sealed it shouldn't be a problem, should it now?

>>> poor guy

i know people that change password every weekend for keep his account safety.. and then later send the new pw at the sharer.. maybe Nati was gonna send it (new pw) to he but he waited coz elad was in holiday.. and thats all..when elad asked for dismerge Nati gave to he all his stuff back.. and me, he and the same elad confirm this..

So shut up the fuk up dont say to other noob when u dont know me and what am i in real life, try use your brain next time idiot[/b]
    lol ivan not me, erik :P.

im a guy u scammed 3 times erik u fuking count.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

thiefnemo you must be a fucking noob.. if someone would change ur info wouldn't you do whatever it takes to be sure you don't get hacked ? if you say no you win this conversation but then i hope you get hacked that way. [/b]
    if you have'nt read all the commants than honestly you should'nt reply... because if you read all the commants you could see that wynne blocked me from his msn like 2 days affter he got the password , and I've changed pw since I've got wired dc's ( probably wynne ) meanwhile erik was on a vacation as he says ... , and wynne were'nt online because he blocked me and he does'nt really care about ko so he did'nt even un-block me from his msn and asked me for a new pw... , and affter a while erik choosed to dis-merge and I gave all his items back and affter a few days that he saw that I have some nice items he choosed to scam me ... and he took all my items and put them on his account .

about erik ... you've said : "Please tell me when Wynne used my name? He didn't. He only used me, to get to you. He never used my name. Chapter closed."

it&#39;s still the fucking same meaning <_< ,..even if I&#39;ll go according to your story you are still guilty <_< , wynne = you ... you vouched for him , you took him into Nati , it&#39;s your foult ... it is your full responsibility to all wynne&#39;s action ( CLOSE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE )

about my account ... I don&#39;t even have a bronze premium lol... I&#39;m not gonna buy a premium to a poor character ... I&#39;m playing at andream only sometimes when I can for fun ( since u&#39;ve scammed my account and delvled him to 76 <_< ) .

Banned

lol ivan not me, erik :P.

im a guy u scammed 3 times erik u fuking count.[/b]
    oups fixed ^^

black_11

if you have&#39;nt read all the commants than honestly you should&#39;nt reply... because if you read all the commants you could see that wynne blocked me from his msn like 2 days affter he got the password , and I&#39;ve changed pw since I&#39;ve got wired dc&#39;s ( probably wynne ) meanwhile erik was on a vacation as he says ... , and wynne were&#39;nt online because he blocked me and he does&#39;nt really care about ko so he did&#39;nt even un-block me from his msn and asked me for a new pw... , and affter a while erik choosed to dis-merge and I gave all his items back and affter a few days that he saw that I have some nice items he choosed to scam me ... and he took all my items and put them on his account .

about erik ... you&#39;ve said : "Please tell me when Wynne used my name? He didn&#39;t. He only used me, to get to you. He never used my name. Chapter closed."

it&#39;s still the fucking same meaning <_< ,..even if I&#39;ll go according to your story you are still guilty <_< , wynne = you ... you vouched for him , you took him into Nati , it&#39;s your foult ... it is your full responsibility to all wynne&#39;s action ( CLOSE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE )

about my account ... I don&#39;t even have a bronze premium lol... I&#39;m not gonna buy a premium to a poor character ... I&#39;m playing at andream only sometimes when I can for fun ( since u&#39;ve scammed my account and delvled him to 76 <_< ) .[/b]
    /Don&#39;t care about the first part, wasn&#39;t written for me I guess.

It&#39;s not the same point as you&#39;re saying. I didn&#39;t do anything. As far as you&#39;re saying: "you&#39;re guilty cuz you vouched for him", ya, I admit, I was wrong about him. About the: "Wynne = me part". Dude, wtf, ask Moderators to IP-check the whole thing, It will show that Wynne is not me, so screw that part.

And for the non premium part, omg dude, sure, show me ur stats and items atleast, than we&#39;ll talk

spekje

this all does not conclude the fact that nati IS and i say it with all my heart into it IS the biggest fagg alive

i for starters know what happend, and i know nati you deserve every little pounding inch of anal loving!
    hope erik starts stops by a starts treathing you for being such an ass whipe

black_11

/Don&#39;t care about the first part, wasn&#39;t written for me I guess.

It&#39;s not the same point as you&#39;re saying. I didn&#39;t do anything. As far as you&#39;re saying: "you&#39;re guilty cuz you vouched for him", ya, I admit, I was wrong about him. About the: "Wynne = me part". Dude, wtf, ask Moderators to IP-check the whole thing, It will show that Wynne is not me, so screw that part.

And for the non premium part, omg dude, sure, show me ur stats and items atleast, than we&#39;ll talk[/b]
    /Waiting

black_11

/Waiting[/b]
    Waiting

black_11

Waiting[/b]
    Still waiting for screenshot. If you don&#39;t respond with SS of your stats, you&#39;re confirming that you scammed me, because otherwise you wouldn&#39;t have any problems with it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast