Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/b] up for scammer[/b] who's the scammer according to you?...
Page: 9

black_11

[/b]
    up for scammer[/b]
    who's the scammer according to you?

Banned

bump

Banned

I just looked up Juniornati's name @ manes in www.kingofknight.com, guess what I found? Juniornati's gear, exactly the same setup as Vynd's old gear =)
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=JuniorNati

Oh well, I know it's gay to say: "I told you so", but: I told you so!

I bet once you check out his jewelery, you'll find some simularities aswell.

*Note: Remember what Nati said? "I'm using fp+8//chitin+8 set". Screw you fukface.

Kreeden

All I want to say, is why the fuck would you let like 5+ people on one account? No wonder you're all in this fucking mess retards.

All I want to say, is why the fuck would you let like 5+ people on one account? No wonder you're all in this fucking mess retards.[/b]

It kinda sucks... but this guy is right, there is a reason why K2 or any MMO for that matter doesnt allow multiple people playing 1 account.. This is a risk you take regardless who is right or wrong.. I dont know any of you so im not picking any sides and yes i have read every single post here.. Technically its a huge fucking mess and to be honoust i have seen no concrete proof here that would point to who is right and who is lying.

Maybe its just me but i dont see a solution comming nor do i see the full truth unmasked. I would say forget about this and move on. A merge is a gamble and everyone fully knows the consequences before they do so....

Banned

I just looked up Juniornati's name @ manes in www.kingofknight.com, guess what I found? Juniornati's gear, exactly the same setup as Vynd's old gear =)
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=JuniorNati

Oh well, I know it's gay to say: "I told you so", but: I told you so!

I bet once you check out his jewelery, you'll find some simularities aswell.

*Note: Remember what Nati said? "I'm using fp+8//chitin+8 set". Screw you fukface.[/b]
    bumpz0r

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789