Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need np's? Wolf and clannies...

This is a discussion on Need np's? Wolf and clannies... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How can anyone even argue against that? <_<...
Page: 2

Karpsu

How can anyone even argue against that? <_<

Originally posted by giga
    that doesn't show them inside the base, u could have sit in the middle and not have gotten hit
    are u blind??

those SS cleary showing them abusing the towers. PERIOD

Arphetic

PLS

reverse ur posting of images, we see now the latest first, so its like watching a movie backwards.

legolas_v1p

jajaja Patricio pls tell me u killed W0lf and he didnt press ok to see how u killed all? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    W0lf die cuz he was tanking arrows omfg stop crying or go with ur mom to calm u down,post to blame something with
    information to prove it -_- <_< :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by legolas_v1p
    jajaja Patricio pls tell me u killed W0lf and he didnt press ok to see how u killed all? :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *
    W0lf die cuz he was tanking arrows omfg stop crying or go with ur mom to calm u down,post to blame something with
    information to prove it *-_- *<_< *:wacko:
    lol are you an idiot? Do you not see that dead noob on the ground. The reason why he died is because hes stupid and walked into the path of the arrow hitting the dead noob. That dead noob is clearly there and he clearly took advantage. Stop being a moron.

Originally posted by legolas_v1p+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(legolas_v1p)</div>
    jajaja Patricio pls tell me u killed W0lf and he didnt press ok to see how u killed all? :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *
    information to prove it *-_- *<_< *:wacko:[/b]
    omfg, ur a fuckin idiot, when did i say i killed why? i said alot of times that woif was stupid to get exp'ed while abusing tower bug

PS: watch the last line in my first spot...

<!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

and u even got exp'ed while tower abusing... rofl
    retard

quotes from post made in general...

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    look at my post... i put alot ss that prove that they werent tanking the towers... and the moron of wolf even got exp'ed when abusing the towers[/b]
    Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    tell that to wolf... he got exp'ed by them *xD[/b]
    Originally posted by PatricioRey
    Originally posted by W0lF
    @
    tell that to wolf... he got exp'ed by them *xD

WTF , towers was attacking me :lol: and i start tank them, i dont abuse bug and i lost xp (lvl 69) now.

I dont neeed abuse bug for make nps.

Why not post SS when i was tanking tower behind human INN and behind sundries human or u think is a bug too? B)

i dont see u healing tanking towers there u know... bc u were far from their reach

and the fact that u might not need doesnt mean u didnt ... and the tower atackin u was unexpected cause u died so fast and still it wasnt the full 4 towers

and for spidey wolf died cause he got in the arrows way
    and check my topic in cheaters section, u ll see that u abused to get to woif and after he got ressed he didnt get hit by arrows... WHY? *bc they r is a fuckin dead noob

ur trying to argue when its crystal clear u abused the dead nooob bug
    This is bc im bored, and im convinced that ur a retard ... Havvk

thepriest1012005

ok so how did w0lf get exped by towers if they were attacking some other dead person?

bc he got in the arrows way when it was hiting the dead noob

TunaFishyMe

i played archer for like 2 weeks and what i noticed is that your arrow doesnt always hit what you want. Lets say you target a burning skeleton. When you shoot the arrow, another one can spawn in front of the one you are shooting at. Your arrow wont hit the targeted BS but the newly spawned BS. I suspect this is what happened with W0lf. It is as clear as day that the dead noob is on the floor taking the hits of the arrow. That noob is there 24/7. It is clear as day that W0lf and his gang walked into the middle of the towers while the dead noob was there. W0lf probably walked into the line of fire and got hit. The guy wasnt even healing. W0lf, no one cares if you were tanking the arrows on the side of sundries. The point is you were abusing the bug right there at that moment.

Don't give crap like "I didnt know." For the past 3 months this has been abused continuously. You only cause trouble for yourself for "trying to tank towers" when you know that theres probably a dead noob taking the hits.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i played archer for like 2 weeks and what i noticed is that your arrow doesnt always hit what you want. *Lets say you target a burning skeleton. *When you shoot the arrow, another one can spawn in front of the one you are shooting at. *Your arrow wont hit the targeted BS but the newly spawned BS. *I suspect this is what happened with W0lf. *It is as clear as day that the dead noob is on the floor taking the hits of the arrow. *That noob is there 24/7. *It is clear as day that W0lf and his gang walked into the middle of the towers while the dead noob was there. *W0lf probably walked into the line of fire and got hit. *The guy wasnt even healing. *W0lf, no one cares if you were tanking the arrows on the side of sundries. *The point is you were abusing the bug right there at that moment. *

Don't give crap like "I didnt know." *For the past 3 months this has been abused continuously. *You only cause trouble for yourself for "trying to tank towers" when you know that theres probably a dead noob taking the hits.

Yesterday I seen someone get hit by tower's arrows while dead noob was taking hits and he got xpd

EDIT: He was attacking me, I was attacking him, no one else, and I didn't get a kill, nor did his name appear on the chat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12