Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need ur opinion , is it cheat or not

This is a discussion on Need ur opinion , is it cheat or not within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok.. you wanna get more ligcal into this? With that animation its at max 480 heal, hes in fp and ...
Page: 2

Ok.. you wanna get more ligcal into this?
    With that animation its at max 480 heal, hes in fp and chitin so hje has ~ 800ac buffed? Who could witstand a trolls dmg w/o spam heal, as u said, he healed, sat down, so that mean he healed him for 480, troll hit him 600, and again, healed for 480. Dumbass -.-

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Flippy
    i mean ,the priest sitting while healing , not the fact he plays on 2 computers
    That is DEFINITELY cheating. A fraps would be more conclusive though.

Banned Senior Member

When I played a priest I usually healed and then immidiately sat
    That SS doesnt prove anything sorry

TunaFishyMe

it might not be a cheat. I have seen visual bugs where the priest looks like he is sitting but for him it looks like he is standing. I have seen visual bugs where the priest looks afk, but he is actually healing and on his screen, he acutally sees his arms moving. It could be a cheat, it could be a visual bug. Same situation happened with sotonghead and we already discuessed it.

We'll if it thats, im sure they wouldasaid that by now, but their making up other lame exusces

like tuna said it might be graphic bug. some1 before posted a sotong member healing and sitting but it was just graphic bug. sotongs are too gg to cheat :wub:

ragemeup_

Rolf that 100% macro ... one guy in diez macros with archer while siiting down .. Xtrap FAILED That not good

hlubik

until you dont have video, it could be macro or it couldnt..some1 will tell it is, some1 it isnt..good night my friends, im tired of this

Default lol

Originally posted by Chronos
    two computers ftw?
    ive killed harpy queen like that , healing myself with one hand and comboing with the other. *

Maybe that warrior is using somekind of a cheat but i dont think this ss proofs anything.
    i did that mysellf and my name was CRONOS lol
    server restart and no priest online so my laptop near the other pc and 1 hand in eatch keyboard

i just didnt kill talos and TK haha that was a funny day i whish i had a webcam to record it :P

Papirak

he has 2 computers :P i want second PC too then is exping so easy B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12