Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need your opnion please

This is a discussion on Need your opnion please within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, so he was doin this and it totally pissed me off.. So i'm here to either vent about it, ...
Page: 1

Okay, so he was doin this and it totally pissed me off.. So i'm here to either vent about it, or here to see if these would be good enought to send in a ticket and have his account checked or w/e.

[img=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9464/2009351251.jpg]
    [img=http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7276/20093512453.jpg]
    [img=http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8982/20093512449.jpg]
    [img=http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2598/200935115814.jpg]
    [img=http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4940/200935115542.jpg]

yes u can sure that this player has tbl. he can hit you far from.

Its not enough because there is just ss, no proof that the ss wasnt taken after you went away from him (not saying you did). If you could have fraps or gamecam'd it then maybe.

Exclamation

Well it could look like lag :/

I would be careful with reporting people with pictures like these.

When I see these pictures, I'd say it is just some lag.

It's possible either way, best thing to do is keep an eye on the same player, if it happens again over and over, then probably.

dadypop

Just lag.

BTW, SS's dont' ban people

kibal

I saw this post so i decided use it to ask something ....i wanna know if the priest of the video is using tbl edits or some kind of koxp , obiously he is cheating but dunno what he uses , the funy shit is that this guy has +9 hb and +9 dread shield .
    Btwn the video is just for watch the priest, isnt a pk video or something like this , it has 0 edit and the music is the music that i had on my speakers when i was in cz xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=uEhuv3GYV2g

miami

mostly every1 in the turk clan im in has a Tbl and that def looks like it. even if its just ss

Okay... i used to have some free fraps on my computer, but its crappy and made my game lag like crazy xD
    Wish i knew what to do...

Wasn't lag on my half..unless this dude has UBER lag...the i believe he was TBL editing his range...not a lot..prolly like 2.5m instead of 1.5m but still...thats almost double the range -.-

And dadypop... ScreenShots do ban people, have u checked USKO main forum yet? maybe you'll learn something.

Kibal... thats questionable in the beginning.

Knox... in the one of me dieing... he's barly on the left of the screen but u can see me falling down as his sword is comming down (the last hit b4 i died) so i'm not taking screen shots after he's running away.

SillyHo

I think its pretty good proof as far as screenshots go. Kudos for getting good shots of when you are potting. You can see by when he pots, and when he receives the HP, he is still getting hit from a mile away. Definitive? No. Suspicious? Highly. Specially the one when he is hit while potting, you can see the blue glow, and he is getting hit before the pot, and after the pot from a mile away, before he even receives the HP from the pot.

I think its pretty good proof as far as screenshots go. Kudos for getting good shots of when you are potting. You can see by when he pots, and when he receives the HP, he is still getting hit from a mile away. Definitive? No. Suspicious? Highly. Specially the one when he is hit while potting, you can see the blue glow, and he is getting hit before the pot, and after the pot from a mile away, before he even receives the HP from the pot.[/b]

Thank you very much!

I saw this post so i decided use it to ask something ....i wanna know if the priest of the video is using tbl edits or some kind of koxp , obiously he is cheating but dunno what he uses , the funy shit is that this guy has +9 hb and +9 dread shield .
    Btwn the video is just for watch the priest, isnt a pk video or something like this , it has 0 edit and the music is the music that i had on my speakers when i was in cz xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=uEhuv3GYV2g[/b]
    The priest has nothing far as i can see, only 1 suspicious part and that could of easily been him starting to cast a duff and then canceling with running.

kibal

The priest has nothing far as i can see, only 1 suspicious part and that could of easily been him starting to cast a duff and then canceling with running.[/b]
    r u serious? did u c his cures w/o animation or the heal while spaming helis?. Btwn im talking about the human priest not the orc 1 ( and i say it cose u r the 1st person that said me that he doesn cheat xD).

I play akara server where all the priests use tbl edits, maybe there are 5 or 6 priests that dont but all the other priests in cz and i do mean ALL of them use tbl edits. Some have lets call them better edits than others, yes thats what akara server has come down too, the player with the better hacks is the "better" one.

Wiseman, there is a hack that allows you to hit from far away and that priest is using it. There are a couple players that use it in Akara and today after dung i was in cz and this priest called LARACROFT would be barely in duffing distance cause he was far away but as soon as he duffed me he started hitting me. Just like in kibals video.

Kibal if u think thats a hack then u should see what there is in akara. I have seen priests who duff and attack twice as fast as that one. It looked like you actually had a fighting chance there. The BPs in akara who have the better tbls hit you 4 times before you can cast your heal or cure.

No one gets banned for this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast