Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need your opnion please

This is a discussion on Need your opnion please within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play akara server where all the priests use tbl edits, maybe there are 5 or 6 priests that dont ...
Page: 2

kibal

I play akara server where all the priests use tbl edits, maybe there are 5 or 6 priests that dont but all the other priests in cz and i do mean ALL of them use tbl edits. Some have lets call them better edits than others, yes thats what akara server has come down too, the player with the better hacks is the "better" one.

Wiseman, there is a hack that allows you to hit from far away and that priest is using it. There are a couple players that use it in Akara and today after dung i was in cz and this priest called LARACROFT would be barely in duffing distance cause he was far away but as soon as he duffed me he started hitting me. Just like in kibals video.

Kibal if u think thats a hack then u should see what there is in akara. I have seen priests who duff and attack twice as fast as that one. It looked like you actually had a fighting chance there. The BPs in akara who have the better tbls hit you 4 times before you can cast your heal or cure.

No one gets banned for this...[/b]
    In c-east almost all priest use them too .Is annoying fight partys with 4 int priest all of them spaming heals debuff at same time while runing xD.
    The funy thing is that the priest using them in the video has the best items of the server at least weapon and shield and find pathetic he needs cheat for pk.
    Btwn didnt know that with tbl edits u could do thing like that rofl .

Strike

to me it seems like lag but no one can say for sure with just ss though.

SS#1 - shows nothing and is useless.
    SS#2 - Lag, theres a warrior also attacking thin air in the back so it looks like lag to me.
    SS#3 - suspect but if the ss were taken about the same time as #2 then i would say its lag.
    SS#4 - same as #3
    SS#5 - lag for sure or he moved around while you are dieing. also if he was sliding you it would also appear that hes attacking you from far because of the slight lag that seems to happen when ppl do that.

the outside arena is the worst place to test anything whether it be skills or see if someone is cheating( other than arrow shower and wall hack) becaue of the weird lag spikes that happen there. SS are useless in trying to prove someone is tbl editing because it could also be a number of things. you need a video of it with more than you and the other person so that it can be compared against to see if it's just lag or an actual hack.

Banned

Man that guy pm me after me beat him like 10 times with my ms +7 ,and said i was using tbl edits,also he told me that he took ss that prove it,so since i never use tbl edits also i hate who use that shit, you are the first guy ever to say i use tbl edits,i dunno why u do that but u are so wrong.

At that time when he said he have took ss , i start pm all gms and i found korlash online so i just call him to come at arena,because a guy said i was using tbl edits and try to fake screen shots,i start hit wise he start run like crazy changing his directions all the time,to try get a screen shot that look like me hiting from far.

I told that to korlash,im not sure if korlash pmed him but,right when i said korlash was coming that guy WISE log out.

Im sure almost all players on manes use tbl edits but wow u got the wrong one,go check my posts on ko official page im the one who make posts everyday to try get tbl edits banned,check fluppy posts its me .

I can log my rogue or my bp and go arena anytime you want rape u in vs , thats why u try fake this screen shots ? Because i rape u in vs with ms +7 ?

We have here Deathxtrike right ?

Good so i want to prove im not a cheater,Death go arena and start run around i will do the same i did with wise,than let those people know if i was usint any shti like that or not .

Wise u retarded come arena again if u r 80 u hit me i run around i will get same effect .

And WISE I WANT U TO COME VS ME WITH MY MIRAGE SWORD +7 RIGHT NOW YOU NOOB I WILL RECORD THIS ON FRAPS SO WE CAN LET PEOPLE DECIDE IF IM CHEATING OR U R JUST A NOOB

Banned

r u serious? did u c his cures w/o animation or the heal while spaming helis?. Btwn im talking about the human priest not the orc 1 ( and i say it cose u r the 1st person that said me that he doesn cheat xD).[/b]

Sry kibal i pm u thoght u were talking about me here.

xDDDD

Banned

So Deathxstrike came to arena and i did just what wise did to me i run around and change direction and faked an screen shot look what i got .

And OFC Deathxstrike was not using tbl edits,but when u change directions fast u can make that kind of ss .

So wise man you piece of shit die like a man on vs and shut ur face, fake proofs to damage someone that plays clean and fair , is not a thing that a man do,only dirty people without respect do that,grow up.

Strike

damn dems you need a chill pill, he's just a kid and was asking a legitimate question no reason to rip him a new one xD.

anyway so it seems to be just some weird lag thing when you slide so it would explain why it appears someone could be attacking you from far away most of the time. it still doesnt explain the auto cures, some priests never getting canceled with 1313456 ppl on them ect... ( not the case here though)

i did take a fraps vid too but but i dont know have any compression software to make the file smaller ( 4.5 gigs is a lil big) so if anyone can toss me a pm on how to do it i'd be more than happy to post it.

So Deathxstrike came to arena and i did just what wise did to me i run around and change direction and faked an screen shot look what i got .

And OFC Deathxstrike was not using tbl edits,but when u change directions fast u can make that kind of ss .

So wise man you piece of shit die like a man on vs and shut ur face, fake proofs to damage someone that plays clean and fair , is not a thing that a man do,only dirty people without respect do that,grow up.[/b]
    OMG dude, u can beatg a warrior with +9 STRENGTH ACCESSORIES... your SO BAD ASS
    i'm not the only one who notices this dude. so stfu. i kno what i see and from what i see u were 100% useing TBL range edits. Not changing my opnion or my story.

Banned

Ok im tired of this, stfu.

No i dont need to chill,that guy is accusing me from something that i never use and i just hate who use that shit,also he tryed to fake screens shots to burn my name.

So i really hope you get owned in real life and learn to never lie to damage people again.

wise sucks at vs but he does have a point, demons does lag alot. just the other day he couldnt stay connected for over 2 mins

Banned

My connection is fine today,and the day that i find him on arena it was fine too thats why i was killing everyone on arena to test my connection and see if it were fixed,i didn't had much lag that day.

Strike

OMG dude, u can beatg a warrior with +9 STRENGTH ACCESSORIES... your SO BAD ASS
    i'm not the only one who notices this dude. so stfu. i kno what i see and from what i see u were 100% useing TBL range edits. Not changing my opnion or my story.[/b]
    what you saw and took ss of was just reproduced perfectly by just slide attacking as i mentioned above and not hacking. i also have a fraps vid that shows i am well within range while i was attacking him and i can post it as soon as someone tells me how to.

the vids 2.51gbs and i need to make it smaller. help pls h34r:

theres no reason to get violent here but if you can't see that it wasn't a hack in this case then what is your problem with dems Oo. the opinions of the people here are valid but i am sure most have not gone to the arena or where ever to actually try to recreate what they had seen. he's been playing a lot longer than most ppl on this forum and is the last person that would start hacking.

i'm kinda laughing at both of you right now because you both are acting like 2yr olds about the whole thing. Dems i've been accused of lots of things as well by turkish and english players and i just lol at them and carry on. we both know you are not using hacks so you got nothing to worry about.

and wise, the last few times i talked to you, you seem to over react on the littlest thing. you need to relax too and just play. if it bothers you that much then maybe you might want to take a break or something and go do something else for awhile

In c-east almost all priest use them too[/b]
    Stuff like that make me think your blaming everybody who gets you killed in cheating.

kibal

Stuff like that make me think your blaming everybody who gets you killed in cheating.[/b]
    Just log on c-east and whatch it urself .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12