Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NeedforSpeed account hacker

This is a discussion on NeedforSpeed account hacker within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont care less anymore about this game after gettin scammed 4 times over, but well just to let people on ...
Page: 1

Default NeedforSpeed account hacker

Dont care less anymore about this game after gettin scammed 4 times over, but well just to let people on ko4life kno needforspeed is an account hacker, he hacked the account with the char called TryMe who the proper owner is called Elkar on ko4life, and swaped the account for my re+1, i coudnt be bothered to rebuild after getting scammed on diez by river wanted a fresh start then 2 days later the pass was changed and could not change it, needforspeed name ingame is Milliondollarbaby, says he from NewOrder but i dont kno n dont care.

bb all cya on pathos now n then.

lol hes like 13 too :lol:

PoweRTugA

Default Re: NeedforSpeed account hacker

Originally posted by lerX
    needforspeed name ingame is Milliondollarbaby, says he from NewOrder

As far as I know, He's NOT from New Order.

oncemore

Needforspeed (ko4life forum account) plays an orc warrior called Initial

Well he lied when we meet up and he said post the re+1 to milliondollarbaby and he was in NewOrder, and he is in the new asdf whos clan leader is a ex well known scammer/glitcher n hacker as well.

Originally posted by lerX
    Well he lied when we meet up and he said post the re+1 to milliondollarbaby and he was in NewOrder, and he is in the new asdf whos clan leader is a ex well known scammer/glitcher n hacker as well.
    r u talking about Thinh?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tra-la-la jingle jingle bell

oncemore

Originally posted by Enough+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enough)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lerX
    r u talking about Thinh?[/b]
    Thinh wasn't a scammer, glitcher or hacker. :rollseyes:

He duped a few goldbars, and was banned for a LONG time, get over it. :rollseyes:

ragemeup_

OMFG h43r: OneMillionDollar Baby shares account with this fag . He hacked WishB4Udie priest the well known full healer . Guys dont worry i will kick his ass and a photo while i fuk him will beposted here B) B)

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

So that's how this piece of shit was getting all his money.

sabaka2

Tell me about it.. scamming everything of my char saying he would trade.. my ass.. band NeedForSpeed band that son of the bitch.

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by Enough@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lerX

r u talking about Thinh?

He duped a few goldbars, and was banned for a LONG time, get over it. :rollseyes:[/b]
    i dont even kno wot i did, but i heard he was glitcher and scammed several ppl.

oncemore

Originally posted by lerX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lerX)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Enough
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lerX

r u talking about Thinh?

He duped a few goldbars, and was banned for a LONG time, get over it. :rollseyes:[/b]
    i dont even kno wot i did, but i heard he was glitcher and scammed several ppl.[/b][/quote]

Thinh was the leader of the first (real) asdf back in KO, and quit AGES ago, your talking about Tra who started up a fake, imitating asdf orc side, who has been banned so many times for cheating, GMs got sore fingers.

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by lerX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lerX)
    Originally posted by oncemore
    <!--QuoteBegin-Enough
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lerX

r u talking about Thinh?

He duped a few goldbars, and was banned for a LONG time, get over it. :rollseyes:
    i dont even kno wot i did, but i heard he was glitcher and scammed several ppl.[/b]
    Thinh was the leader of the first (real) asdf back in KO, and quit AGES ago, your talking about Tra who started up a fake, imitating asdf orc side, who has been banned so many times for cheating, GMs got sore fingers.[/b][/quote]

u got it, think ur the only person ive dealt with who hasnt scammed me :wub:

whassup

i think you will find this time he got band for saying fuck allah not beucase he hacked and oh btw it wast tra who make asdf it was his brother get your facts strait please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast